SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Unhappy George Hunter, US Marine/Agony Aunt in Iraq

View next topic
View previous topic

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warning: This contains some swearing (which the Eater filter has deleted some of, I notice) and some rather explicit (but not lewd) descriptions of sexual activity. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also notice how I occasionally swap the names of the two girlfriends and he doesn't even have an eyebrow over it.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Thanks you very much for your mail
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:40:46 -0400

Dear Friend.

Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late reply, it was due to the fact that I was in the line of duty. Since your last email to me on the month of August, I could not reply back because my troops were camping at the road to the Jordanian border that makes it difficult for me to check my mails.

I am ready now to transfer the money to you after due consideration. The total amount is $36.8million dollars inside the 2 trunk boxes. I want you to send your bank account details to enable me transfer the money. This transfer will be done through the Bank of Baghdad, Iraq, to your corresponding bank.This will not be sent once, I will transfer $10,000,000 dolars each transfer.

When this transfer is completed, you will take 50% of the money and deposit the rest in your bank for me. I am giving you all the trust and I believe that with the help of God, we will successfully transfer this money out of Iraq. Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty with the US Marine. I took my picture which is in attached file below for your confirmation. I also have my ID Card and Drivers License as backup proof.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed. Always contact me through my private email:
[email protected]

Thanks and i await the account details

Captain George Hunter
Us Marine

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 01:02:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Thanks you very much for your mail
To: "Happy Capt. Hunter" <[email protected]>

Dear Capt. Hunter,

What an interesting mail you sent me, and also the excitingment of its contents has awakened my curiosity. Arousal of sensation.

I would love to help you, but I think we need to establish some trustings between us first. I see you sent me a picture to show what you look like. May I ask... which one in the picture are you? I really want to know what you look like so I know what I am dealing with here. Confirm it.

Worry not, I will never tell anyone else about this deal. I understand the secrecy and how you would be kicked out of the Marines if they knew you were stealing money like this. I will tell no one. Okay!

When I can trust you 100%---I have heard stories about scarmers and fraud stars running wild through the internet, catching victims with their lies and squeezing all their dollars until there's nothing left---then I will give you my bank account details. I hope you understand why I am being cautious like this. If you don't understand then I will tell you. I was almost scammed last year by a man pretending to be a woman minister from a church in Nigeria. It was horrible, and he almost got his hands on my private valuables! I shudder when I think about what might have happened, but a friend saw me one day and guessed I was being scammed, and he was right, and he stepped in with big shoes and brought some powers to stop it. This is what happened and that's why I am like this. Okay.

Remember... let me know which one in the photo is you, and then we can go forward with some businesses like this. Fine.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:46:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Brief history of fund/driving licence
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>

Dear Friend Mr.R1ch4rd

From the way you are sounding,i think you are not the right person i was having this transaction with because the email address i was using then got closed.I lost his contact and i couldn't recall his email address offhand but all i know is that his email address is similar to yours and maybe i omitted an alphabet which made you to receive the mail.Well,since i cannot recall his email address,I will give you a brief history about the transaction at hand to see if you can be of any help.

I must tell you that this is not a scam and i am not a Nigerian okay,if you must believe me,then you will make me rich while i make you rich.But after my explanation and you still don't believe me,then you can decline from helping me,i will not be upset because you are protecting your interest.

First of all,i am a US soldier in Iraq and here goes the story line.In 2007,two executives from Lloyd-Owen International (LOI), a security and management firm with contracts from the Iraqi government, which began after the U.S. occupation handed over power to Iraqis, gave evidence that Halliburton's overcharges for fuel transportation from Kuwait to Iraq are even greater than previously believed, and that KBR, a Halliburton subsidiary, has not completed crucial fuel distribution work, despite its claim to have done so. In addition, Halliburton "has abused its relationship with the U.S. Army," by attempting to close the Iraq-Kuwait border so that LOI (a competitor of KBR) could not efficiently deliver fuel to the Iraq government.

Now the two LOI executives, Alan Waller and Gary Butters, gave dramatic testimony to the Senate that KBR managers had ordered their staff to deny assistance to LOI personnel, who had been attacked by insurgents en route to a base managed by KBR, near Fallujah. Four contract employees of LOI had been killed in the attack, and several others were wounded, but a KBR e-mail message presented to the Senators, showed that LOI was not to be helped. Fortunately, the U.S. Marines at the base came to the assistance of LOI.

Halliburton disease grew larger and larger through the special relationship with the Vice President, The reason is simple: The appropriate Senate and House committees—under Republican control—have refused to fulfill the Senate's Constitutional responsibility to look into the evidence of massive fraud and "bilking" of the American taxpayers, in the Iraq war. By this, Congress has also jeopardized the well-being of the troops in Iraq.

Rebels rised against the Iraqi Government including Harlliburton and more US Marine Troops were deployed to Iraq and i was dedicated and comitted to winning the war against the rebels until to my shock,i found out that senior Marine Officers and Government officials were busy stealing public funds,artefacts and government treasury by sending them to foreign countries. Due to this development and as a way of survival,i joined the fray,i looted 36.8 dollars and deposited it in a security company in Iraq.

In May 2007,the antiquities trade brace themselves to cope with the fall-out of the mass looting of artefacts in Iraq, a UK stolen art database takes centre stage . Trade organisations in Britain and around the world have acted immediately to ensure members follow guidelines that will prevent any dealing in pieces that may have been looted during the recent Iraq war.
At the same time, the British Government have approached the trade to see what they are doing to prevent any illegal transactions, but, as British Art Market Federation chairman Anthony Browne points out, the key tool in preventing crime in this field would be the national database for stolen art authorised by the Government .

Meanwhile, the ADA, who have been monitoring the situation in Iraq for some time, have issued a statement saying that their members will under no circumstances acquire antiquities stolen from Iraq and will make every effort to ensure such works of art are eventually returned to their proper home. The ADA want UNESCO, who oversee the return of stolen art to the rightful owners, and Western governments to establish an international database of stolen art as quickly as possible.

Investigation had been on and with the fear of not been convicted,i have to move the fund out of Iraq because i deposited it with a security company in two truck boxes.Now, because of the crisis, i have decided that it will be unwise to invest the funds here.The climate here is unfavourable and as a result,i have not disclosed even to my colleagues anything about this fund.

This is all i have to explain for now because of time factor. Herein attached is my ID Card and Driving Licence for proof,i am trusting you in this deal ,do not sideline me after the fund had been transferred into your account please in case you decide to help.

Yours sincerely
Captain George Hunter
US Marine

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:28:04 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Brief history of fund/driving licence
To: "Happy George Hunter" <[email protected]>

Dear the Captain,

Forgive me for saying this so bluntly, but I was very insulted when you said that you think I wasn't the right person for this transaction. Offence.

I'm not sure why you think that, and I wonder what impression you have of me. I am an honest and decent fellow who knows the value of his watch over the value of his backside, so please don't insult me further by belittling my abilities. Inferiority.

Of course I will help you. It sounds like you are in a serious situation if you are caught because there are various international agreements, etc, that deem what you have done to be illegal, and I would hate to see a non-innocent man go to prison for a crime he did commit. Fines.

Please, tell me what I have to do to get this sorted out for you. I saw your attachments of driving licence and ID card. In the pictures, which one are you? I would like to know, thanks. Identify.

If you wish to reply just to insult me, then please send it by telegram or something that isn't email. I find insults by email hurt even more than insults by telegram. Barbs.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: clarification

Dear Friend Mr.R1ch4rd

First of all thanks for your mail,i never insulted you but it's just that you misunderstood the language applied.Yes,i said that you are not the right person i was having this deal with because i know where i stopped with the person i was having this deal with,there is something i expected to hear from him or asked which you didn't asked,so i felt impersonation.

Let me ask one question,if you are having a transaction with somebody and there was a bridge along the line ,and later on,you continued the transaction.Won't you be crestfallen if you started hearing a different language or writing that is very contrary to what you have with the person you are having the transaction with? At least you must pause to say; No! there must be a misup somewhere.

So my dear friend,this is just what happened okay,i never mean to insult you,i only observed that you are not the person i was previously having this transaction with ,i didn't say you are not the right person for this transaction,you are just misunderstanding my language.

From the way you sound,i understand that you are an honest fellow and if you are willing to help me run this deal,you are i will be made because it is now deemed that i can't remember the exact contact email of the previous friend of mine and that is why i have to narrate the whole story of the fund to you.I just told you the sincere truth ,nothing is removed,nothing is added.

If you are ready to make this deal with me,i need your sincerity and also to assure me that when this fund is transferred into your account,you will still remain the honest and sincere man that you are.Reply and i will give you the detailed information on how the fund will be transferred into your account.

Finally,i am the person in the picture,driving licence and ID card.

My regards to you and your family.

Capt.Hunter George.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 00:02:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: clarification

Dear the Captain,

Okay, I think I am beginning to understand everything here. You didn't mean I was the wrong person with regard to helping you but the wrong person with regard to who you expected to be writing to. That's okay, I think I see where I made the mistake in reading your email. Clarity.

I also have to mention that I have a small writing disorder and sometimes (especially if I miss my medication) I write in a strange and non-standard way. You will have to excuse this, and I try to reduce it as much as possible when I recognize it. Sometimes, it is really bad, other times it is very manageable and you wouldn't know I had a foot in the loony camp in this matter. Please, if you think my phrasing is strange or insulting, then bear in mind my problem and look beyond my words and try to work out my intentions. Institution.

Dear Captain, I also have to warn you that there are other people who are claiming similar things to you. Tonight, when I checked my email and saw your wonderful message, I also had another message from someone saying he is a soldier in Iraq with some money to transfer. I mean, how many soldiers with lots of money can there be? Incredulity!

Should I forward that email to you? Maybe you know this man and you can sort him out? Let me know because it is most distressing to me and my family. I appreciate your help here. Ass ist.

And yes I will promise promise promise good that I will honour all oaths and commitments I make to you in relating to the funds you talk about. Why would I want to cheat on you, sir? You have access to firearms! You could easily gun me down, and it would be probably legal for you to do so, you could claim I was looting your garage or something. Uzi 9mm.
So, to sum up... I would never ever want to cheat on you, firstly because I'm a really honest person (I can get verified documents to prove it, if you need them) and secondly because I fear the consequences just as I fear the reaper and the harvest festival. So, you see, you have nothing to worry about in trusting me. Lay 'em on me, brother.

Finally... I offer my condolences for losing your friend like that. An email accident is a horrible thing to be involved in, and my thoughts are with the families of everyone involved. Do you think you will ever hear from him again? And if you do, what will you say to him? Will you kick me in the nuts, push me to the curb, and continue the transaction with him? Lord alive and strip the willows, I hope not! Succumbed.

Anyway, it is late and I need my beauty sleep. Thanks for clarifying which one is you in the scans you sent me. I was wondering and now I know, thank you! Gratias.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:51:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend

Thank you for your reply but i think i can easily detect when i am insulted.I think i don't need your assistance any more because i don't see any seriousness in you.If you don't trust me,the how can i trust you?

I think i will find a better way to handle this matter myself.

Have a nice beauty sleep

Capt.G.H

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:44:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain,

I am shocked and disappointed and you've upset me now. I also feel like I am being picked on because of my writing disorder. This is not fair and I think you are being very mean and lack understanding and basic human sympathy. Everything I wrote was serious and genuine, I still have the other email to send to you if you don't believe me. You think I'm a liar and that hurts a lot. Well, I don't care about you any more and your silly little problem. If you don't want my assistance then you can fly off back to your nest and play with yourself. If you still want my help, then you know where I am. Horror.

R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 03:21:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: appology

Dear Mr.R1ch4rd,

Hello mr.R1ch4rd,common you don't have to bark at me okay,we are just misunderstanding each other here,don't you think so? I think we can be best of friends and even brothers.Okay,i appologise for dis-believing you,am i forgiven? If forgiven,i appreciate. You have to appologise to me also for the trowing silly words at me,capish?

I believe you now brother,i need your assistance,like you said "my little problem",it is not a little problem brother,for it is a little problem ,i wouldn't need your assistance,i would have solved it myself. I not mean as you think and i have human sympathy,it is just that we soldiers are trained to be mean and are easily provoked but i do control mine.But all the same,you easily get upset,why?

Please lets get down to business if you have forgiven me and willing to help a brother .I need your reply. My regards to your family,are you married? If yes,my greetings to your wife and kids.May i know the nationality of my new friend and brother,please?

Capt Hunter George

Ir wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:03:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: appology

Dear the Captain,

Okay, I accept your apology. I have thought it over and I am willing to forgive you. Your last message was basically "Go away, I don't think you're serious!" and that's why I felt insulted. I am mostly always serious about things like this, it's just that with my writing disorder people think I am being silly or something. It's not like that, you have to peep through the words I use and ignore the effects of my writing disorder and see what is in my heart. Cardiac.

I think we are two very different, and I mean VERY different, personalities, but that might work in our favour because we can fill in for each other. When your personality is not right, then mine might be, and when mine is not right then yours might be. This way, it's like we can solve many more problems than if we were very similar. Monozygote.

As for the "silly words"... this is part of my writing disorder, you see? I can keep the bad effects under control if I end my paragraphs with a short word or phrase. I won't bore you with the full details, but it's like I can concentrate really hard on that last word and it helps my disorder be more manageable. Again, some people find it annoying or insulting, but it's not, and they are just meanies who don't understand people who aren't like themselves. Torrid.

No, I am not married, sir, but I have two girlfriends and I can't decide which one will be my future wife. But that's my problem and it causes me lots of sleepless nights, I'm sure you understand. I don't have any children (that I know of) but I hope to when I decide on my wife and we get together for some reproductive activities. How about you, sir? I hope you have a fine female thinking encouraging thoughts for you back home. How about offspring? Any children? Let me know, okay. Juvenile.

I am from England, from Cornwall. It's a small part of the southwest of the country and it's like a mini country inside the larger England country because we have our own laws here. Well, they're mainly just copies of English laws but we have some small differences that speak about the differences in the culture here. The important things are still the same though... voting at 18, you can't murder people, stealing is wrong, no spitting at policemen... all the important laws are the same, it's just different in some of the small details. Judiciary.

About that other email I got from someone saying he's a US soldier in Iraq with lots of money. Should I delete it? Or should I reply and tell him he's lying and that I am in contact with a real soldier who would probably kick his ass if he found someone using the good name of the US soldiers to commit crimes? I will if you want me to. I feel a link with you already, sir, and I will defend the honour of whatever you represent. This other email...... it's an insulting insult to the name of US soldiers everywhere, so I will deal with it as you wish. Gloria.

I hope you feel more confident about me now. I took double my dose of tablets this morning because your email upset me that much but also it's having a good effect because I can write more fluently right now. Can you tell? Let me know what you need me to do to help you with your situation and we can start to work towards solving it. Cooperation.

Hoping to hear from you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I really appreciate

Dear friend Mr.R1ch4rd,

First of all,thank you very much for accepting my appology.You now understand you very very well and i don't think we can misunderstand each other again because i like people like you,your words are edifying if closly paid attention.I am also sorry for making you double dose of your medications but i thank God that you are okay now.

Regarding your marital life,though i don't know how old you are but my candid advice to you is to make hay while the sun shine.Out of the two girl friends you have,you have to put them to test in other to know which one loves you most.Marriage is something we don't make mistakes,it is a life time engagement.Some marriage are sweet while some are bitter,some brings luck while some inflicts hard luck,and all these results from the choice we make,do you understand?

If you are a worker and you check yourself that money is not the issue,then start making plans now.Make sure the woman you are marrying doesn't love you for what you have but for who you are.The love ,the two girls in your life have for you must not be equal,one must love you the most and you must reciprocate the love in other to make a happy home.The most important in life is happy marriage life,when your love is mutual,tolerance comes in,patience comes in,endurance comes in,admiration comes in.Make sure you marry your own specie because we are grouped in species,she must love what you love,eat what you eat,play the same kind of play with you,if you are a christian,she must be a christian,you must have the same characteristic in other to make a happy home,but the problem is how can you find your own specie?

I maried at the age of 35 and now i am 54,i have three kids,two girls and a boy.My first daughter is in Toronto University while the other two are in high school.I love my wife so dearly and she loves me,but i am not always there for her because am serving my country.We were deployed to Iraq for peace keeping,i haven't seen my family for the past Nine months.I need to be with my family because they needs me dearly that is the main reason why i involved myself in the first place to participate in looting the fund.I want to resign as a marine soldier and use the money to start up a new life.

My wife doesn't know about the looted money because she will be disappointed with me for indulging myself in such act.She knows she married a responsible and a God fearing man with principles.
I am from Ohio in United States of America and my wife works as a secretary in a small private firm in USA,she uses her monthly salary to fend for the family because it is hard to send out money from Iraq due to the recent crises and terrorist attacks.The country is indeed a cursed country.

Regarding the other mail you received from the hoodlums impersonating to be a Us marine soldier,please forward it to me and don't reply back to them because i want to get to them bottom of it.I have already informed my men about this and they are waiting for the mail in other to see if we can track them down.

I feel quiet ebullient about you now and please tell me,what kind of illness are you passing through that made you to live on drugs let me see if i can be of any help,i think i can help no matter the problem. You just have to look up to God in anything you do and always pray for forgiveness of sin because we are all sinners in God's eyes.

Now back to business,I have tried to search and see how iraqi banks operate and i have come to know that as a serving marine i cannot effect international transfers. Because i need to provide my ID card which is against the US Marine ethics and might implicate me.

I have made an arrangements with a Red Cross officer who works here in our camp to help me move the two truck boxes to a security company in London as he is due to depart to London tomorrow with the red cross cargo plane that travels twice a week from Iraq.

i will have to direct him to deposit the money in your name and the money will be transfered into your account from the security company with the deposit information which i will give to you when the fund is deposited.
So please if you can assist me, i will be highly gratefull ,you take 50% of the money while i take 50%. You know how much that is involved,right.

So please i need your full Name,Nationality and Date of birth because all these information will be needed to deposit the money in London(In your name).

Please dear brother/friend,i am waiting patiently for your mail because i do enjoy reading your mail,i like your choice of word.May i know what you read in the university and what you do for now. After the transfer has been made into your account by the security company,i will resign and come to England so that we will meet and plan how to invest and please may i know some lucrative business that can yeild money in England?

My regards to your family

Capt.George Hunter
US Marine

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:53:45 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I really appreciate
To: "Captain George Hunter" <[email protected]>

Dear the Captain,

Hi, how are you today? I would have replied sooner but a few thingies got in the way. Nice thingies and not-so-nice thingies.

The nice one was that last night I had a good night with my girlfriend #1 (Amanda). I have to admit, she is my favourite at the moment because she's so much fun. We went out on the town and had some food then went to some clubs and had a really enjoyable time, then I stayed at her house (that's why I didn't email you) and... well... you know. Conjugated verbs.

Then this morning I got a phone call from my sister and I had to drive her to the emergency dentist because she damaged her teeth on some beer bottles. I didn't even dare ask why or what or how, I just drove her straight to the dentist and got her teeth seen to. She's okay now, just very sore and can't talk too well. Calcium.

Your advice about my marriage problem was brilliant, sir! I will print that out and study it well. It will really help me. I mean, I said I like Amanda but I also have a huge respect for Dani because she is so intelligent and I always learn stuff when I'm with her, but she's not preachy like a boring lecturer, no I mean she's really interesting and fascinating and I could listen to her for hours. Attentive.

You ask what my disorderism is? Well, when I was younger, when I was a little boy, I caught a bad case of diverting anisotropic rhinitis and the doctors didn't treat it early enough so I have some... left-overs of that, like it affected the bit of my brain that makes me write. I don't understand it all, to be honest, not the technical bits but I know how to live with it now. They say it will fade as I get older, and because I'm 31 then I have a lot of "getting older" to do! Senex.

I liked reading about your family and your history and your marriage details. It's like I know you and we've only been writing for, like, four days or something! Isn't email good? Pro bono.

Okay, about that other (EVIL) email. Here is the textualism of the email in full. I hope you and your colleaguettes can do something about this horrible abuse of you soldiers' good name. Poultry.
======================
Subject: Read it immediately
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:34:59 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your
assistance. My name is Sgt James Edward, Jr.

I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah
in Iraq,we have about Fifty Million US dollars that we
want to move out of the country. My partners and I
need a good partner someone we can trust.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send
it to your house directly or a bank of your choice
using diplomatic courier service. Can we trust you
once the funds get to you?

Please let me know how much percentage you are willing
to accept for your assistance. If you are interested I
will furnish you with more details. But the whole
process is simple and we must keep a low profile at
all times.

The information I want from you are:

(1) your full name.(2) Your full address.(3) Your age
& occupation,

(4) Your private telephone and fax numbers,(5) your
international passport the first page and the second
page send through attachments to my mail.

Kindly contact me via my private Email:
[email protected]

Regards,

Sgt James Edward
==================

Isn't it despicable, sir? I wonder if ANYONE is fooled by such obvious fakeness. Please let me know what, if anything, you do about this abomination. Revenge.

Okay, the details you asked for, Captain. My full name is, as you know, R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx. My nationality is British, and my date of birth is the 9th of August 1976. I hope that is enough for your Red Cross man to do what he has to do. Auxiliary.

What did I study at university, you ask me? I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but I studied Linguistics. That's the study of language. Like examining language, all languages, and trying to describe what is common to all languages in the world. If linguists can do that then maybe they can get nearer to finding out how our human brains work because we all use language no matter where we live. Do you see?
What I do now is teach English to foreign students at the local university. It's great because they are real characters, some of them! All the Hong Kong students always call me "Mr Rick"! It's very cute and I feel flattered and honoured they look up to me. I wouldn't want to do anything else. jobcentreplus.gov.uk

Okay, this is not my usual email because I have to write it quickly and then go and look after my sister. She's feeling very sorry for herself after spending a couple of hours in the dentist's chair, and she wants some company so I offered to look after her. She's only 17 and she's going through a "I hate my parents!" phase, and I'm like her parents at the moment. It's good training for when I have my own children, I expect! YTS.

I look forward to hearing from you again, sir,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,R1ch4rd

I received your mail and i thank for appreciating my advise.How is your sister's health,is she responding to treatment?Tell her that i am very sorry.I am also sorry for your illness and i pray that God should heal you so fast ,you have to help yourself too,by praying,not clubbing often,leave a gentle life that is not so wild,i don't ask you not to club but it should have limitations.Go to shows that is edifying,shows that will help to heal your present predicament so fast.

Regarding your two girls Amanda and Dani,now that you have known the qualities that is in Amanda and Dani,you have to find out how deep Amanda loves you and how deep Dani loves you,take time to ask them individidually what they like in you or why they love you,then from mtheir answers,you will then know what each of them feel about you because Love can be a game of hide and seek. If everything is as simple as feeling something and saying those feelings out loud, then the world will be better off. This kind of honesty is however cannot be done in reality as people live in fear, insecurity and oh let us not forget pride. We cannot tell or show how we feel because we fear rejection. We will only show our feelings when we are really sure that our feelings will be reciprocated. When we are not sure, we will choose to just keep it a secret than run the risk of getting hurt.
So many men just wait until their wives ask if they love them and then they say ‘of course I love you, you don’t need to ask’. Sometimes they don’t even mention the ‘love you’ bit for fear of embarrassment. This is the kind of response given time and time again but at the end of the day words don’t really count for very much unless you mean them and you show that you mean them.
Loving someone isn’t just saying ‘I love you’ of ‘of course I do’ at certain prompted intervals. Love is in the way you feel, in the way you treat someone, in how you act and in what you say. Love is having respect for someone, being there for them and looking forward to those special intimate moments. Love means understanding your partner, respecting their opinions and ideas and helping them with all the mindless boring chores. Love means pulling together in good times and in bad.
In intimate moments think of your partners pleasure as well as your own.Don’t just say you are sorry, actually mean it.If you say you are going to do something, do it.If you say you are going to be somewhere, be there.Don’t keep on making the same mistake over and over. It’s a clear sign that you haven’t listened and you don’t care.Find things that you can do together and both enjoy. It’s all too easy to grow apart when you don’t spend quality time together.Listen to what your wife has to say. Listen, understand and take action.Don’t ever assume the grass is greener elsewhere. It might be different but not necessarily better!!
Women and men alike have a stake in their marriage. It is a shared relationship, one that individuals must take the time to truly understand before trying to move forward. Yet, in the heat of the moment, the women in your life are going to be telling you things that you need to know! Women are not smarter then men, they are just more open, honest and frank about their feelings. It is in these feelings that hide the answers to your needs and to your relationship.
Sometimes, even when already in a relationship, if a woman loves you she will still not express what she feels, choosing to cloak her feelings in shadows of empty sweetness. And mind you, men also experience their own insecurities. They will also question a woman's feelings even when already in a relationship. It is crucial to know if a woman loves you.
You are now a man,a grown up man,so should now learn how to be a man,how to make and raise your own family,your own linage.Don't take a woman that you intend to marry because it also from the same club that she will be snatched by you by club guys. Take her to decent shows because the type of woman you marries will determine the kind of upsprings she will produce. I will not decide for you whom to marry among the two girls but take my advice and work on it,it will surely help you.
Regarding the forwarded,it is fraud,do not reply to them,we are working on it to see if we can track them down if actually they are in Iraq.It is just a funny mail and it is only lunatic that will respond to such mail.
The red cross officer have left for London this morning and i gave him your data to deposit the money in your name with the security company,by Monday,i will get the deposit information and the contact of the security company from Mr.Jim Jones(Red Cross officer) and forward it to you so that you will contact the security company and give them an account to transfer the fund.When the transfer is done,i will immediately resign from service and come to England with the address you will give to me.Then we can now plan on how to invest the money in England.
Thank you very much and remain blessed.I will write you again when i am less busy.
Capt.Hunter George.
Us Marine

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:56:26 +0100 (BST)

Greetings, the Captain!

It is always good to read your words, and what a lot of words you wrote to me! And all about my dilemma with Amanda and Dani. I found great comfort and wisdom in those words. You really are a generous and knowledgeable man, sir. Erudition.

Again, I will keep your words and read them a later date when I have some time to think seriously about things. Please be assured that what you write means a lot to me. Carpentry.

Thanks for asking about my sister. Holly is her name, by the way. She's okay, I think she's just playing me for the sympathy-wimpathings (don't ask... it's a silly phrase we use with each other ever since she was very young, kinda like a private in-joke). I still don't know how she damaged her teeth and she won't tell me exactly, just says she did it with beer bottles. I mean, what the heck? Beer bottles? She's not even old enough to be legally drinking alcohol! Not that laws stop the kids these days. I see them outside, drinking vodkas from the bottle. It's crazy. Not like that in my day, I can tell you. Neuralgia.

I will look forward to hearing about Mr Jones's success from Monday onwards. I hope all goes well there. You deserve this big reward, sir, no matter how dubious and illegal some almighty judge in some almighty law chamber might deem your acts. I don't care about them, you're a decent man and you deserve a slice of the lemon pie, not the crust of an old boot like most of us get! Salivation.

I am going to Dani's tonight, in about 30 minutes, and we're going to have a major session of playing on her games console. She's a total video game fanatic, I can tell you that for free! There's nothing she doesn't know about video games, and it takes a lot to beat her. But I try, oh how I try to beat her! Subdom.

I will keep this email short because like I said I am leaving in a short while. I hope to hear about Mr Jones very soon. Kool-Aid.

regardings,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:12:18 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain,

Greetings to you! How are you today? I didn't receive an email from you so I'm wondering greatly how Mr Jones, the Red Cross man, fared in London on his business trip. Did he get everything sorted? I hope so. If there's a problem let me know and we'll put heads together on the same table and see if we can come up with a solution. Adhesion.

look forward to your reply,
R1ch4rd

P.S. I didn't beat Dani at all at any game. Man, she is GOOD! I'll have to take this into my considering when deciding whom to marry. Haha!

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 03:35:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: deposit information

Dear Friend,R1ch4rd

How are you doing? You shouldn't allow Dani to beat you in games,try to know the technics and secrets she uses in beating you from there,she can no longer beats you rather you will be the one.And also advise your sister reading drinking beer because she is still under age to indulge or form the habbit of drinking.You should be her guardian since she dislikes her parents maybe because of their character towards her which i don't know.Sorry for the delay in replying your mail,i was waiting for the Red Cross officer to forward me the deposit information before sending it to.Also the security company will demand for the deposit slip when you contact them for the transfer of the money into your account,so that was why i have to wait.

As God would have it, Mr.Jim Jones,the Red cross officer has deposited the money with Paragon Partners Security Services London.It is a Thailand Company but they has representatives in London,Paris,Newyork etc. I have attached the deposit certificate which you have to submit to the security company whenever they demand fro it.

More also,i am suggesting that you instruct the security company ask the bank that will transfer the money to remit it installmentally into your account in other not to draw the attention of your bank or the government of your country because i don't want anything to to happen to the money. Please contact the security company with the below details for the transfer of the money into your account and whatever is their response,do let me know for follow up.

This is the contact details of the officer whom you have to contact in the security company:

Mr.Benneth Scotts
Security Manger
Paragon Partners Security Services
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Tel :+447045786299
www.paragonpartners.net

When you contact the security company,tell the security Manger(Mr.Benneth Scotts) that you are applying to claim the fund in two truck boxes containing $6.8 Million US Dollars that was deposited on the 14th of March,2008 .That you want them to transfer the amount into your account.

They will demand for the attached deposit certificate for proof which you have to forward to them. I need all your correspondence with the security company in other to know when the fund is transferred into your account .Then if you want me to come down to England after the transfer is done,i will be highly obliged and will immediately apply for resignation as a Marine Soldier to face my family.

I really appreciate your sincere help towards this deal,you will really blessed.After the transfer and i come to England,promise you won't spoil me with clubbing ,you i am an old man.

Yours friend
Captain George Hunter
US Marine

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:00:37 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: deposit information

Dear the Captain,

I received your email and I have skimmed through it. Thanks for sending all of that information! It's a lot for me to do and I will have to work my way through it and do each thing that you ask. I want this to go properly so everything goes smoothly so please bear with me, sir, as I move slowly---but steadily and always forwards!---through your instructions. This is a chance of a lifetime and I would hate to spoil it. Discard.

Thanks for your advice again! You are an amazing person, so wise and willing to offer your common sense to other people just because you want to help them. Yes, I agree Holly shouldn't be drinking alcohol at her age. I'll have a very serious talk to her about it. I remember when I was her age I was eager to try that and all the other "adult" things that being 18 would let me do, so I can't really get up on a big horse and preach down at her, can I? Well okay, maybe I can! But not with a clean conscience, haha! I will think about how to tackle that problem but so I don't sound like a hypocrite. River-horse.

I am going out now. I have a class of foreign students that are eager to learn more English and I don't want to be late so I will end here and say "Thanks!" for everything you sent me. I will read through your words carefully when I come back home later today. Redux.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:37:02 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain.

OH WOW! I apologize firstly for not writing to my new-found US Marine friend over the past week but I have a very good reason indeed for not doing this. You see with your eyes... Amanda surprised me and took me away to France for the week!!! WOWOWOWOWOWW! I couldn't believe it! We went to Paris first for a few days (the place really needs more days so I can see everything there is to see) and then we got the train to the south coast and stayed in Nice. Oh it was amazing! It's rotten cold and damp here in England, but in Nice it was like a tropical paradise! Amazing. We had a really good time, really good indeed. Let me tell you, Captain, the sex was amazing! I don't mean to offend you but I have to mention it because it was so GOOD! Haha! Celebration.
I will get back to your business when I have calmed down a bit. The past week has been such a whirlwind of dizzyiness and excitement and gorgeous moments with my lovely Amanda, it's left me feeling oh so breathless and like a teenager again! Rejuvenate.

How are you? I hope everything is going well with you. Let me know. Info.

regards,
Ecstatic R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx

I received your mail in good faith and have also gone through your adventure with Amanda to Paris,i also thank God that you arrived safely to England without encountering any difficulties on the way.

I just want to inform you that this fund has been deposited for the past a week with a security company which you know and we have to try everything possible to see that it is transferred into your account without wasting time.The problem is that the company's demurrage per day is 40 pounds and this is getting to one week now,i can't be able to pay for the demurrage if it accumulates into much amount,that is why i am worried.

I just want to know if you are not ready yet to help me secure this money,or if you are not willing,kindly let me know because i am no more safe here in Iraq.We are having attacks every day.I am begining sense danger approaching ,you have to pray for me , Just two days ago,six US Marine soldiers were killed in a rocket attack in southern Iraq , bringing to 12 the number of soldiers who have been killed in Iraq over the past three days, the six soldiers were killed in an attack on Combat Outpost Adder near Nasiriya, about 320 kilometers, or 200 miles, southeast of Baghdad,four other soldiers were wounded.

The attack came a day after an American soldier died when a roadside bomb hit his patrol near Diwaniya, 130 kilometers south of Baghdad,eight soldiers were also killed in a pair of bomb attacks on tuesday, the heaviest single day of U.S. casualties since September.Five others were killed while on foot patrol in central Baghdad, a suicide bomber approached them and detonated his explosives vest and three Americans and an Iraqi interpreter were wounded.
The latest killings and attack mark a rises against Americans; the overall U.S. military death toll in Iraq is nearing 4,000 now , according to an Associated Press count.The deaths came as a group of Iraqi tribal leaders, former politicians and intellectuals appealed Wednesday to the United Nations to take control of Iraq in a move they say would help U.S. troops leave the cursed country.

Both the Bush administration and the Baghdad government are unlikely to endorse the request, which was addressed to the UN secretary general, Ban Ki Moon, and delivered to the Cairo offices of the organization.I believe that the only opportunity left for Iraq to be saved from a dark, but not inevitable future, is to engage the international community represented by the United Nations.

Let me know if you are not yet ready,what i am after is the demurrage,i want want it to accumulate,i just squeezed out chance to write to you because we are strictly on duty.

I need your urgent response regarding this please.

Capt Hunter George

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:26:25 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain,

Wow, sir, your email really was shocking. I knew you were in a combat zone, but I didn't really appreciate just what it's like. Your email about the attacks and everything... it's got me speechless (which is rare for me, let me tell you). Taceo.

I definitely want to help you, you've become like a good and wise friend to me. I'm sorry about not being around to help last week but it was a surprise that Amanda had planned for me and I couldn't throw back in her (very pretty) face. She probably would have cried if I had done that to her, and I never want to make my girls cry ever, not ever. Eternity.

I will get on the case and start doing what you asked me to do. I apologize again, sir, because I have been on a big high of emotional excitement over the past 8 days, but your email brought my feet back to the ground because of what you told me and also because you are so near to that danger. I feel I owe you something, Captain, just for being man enough to go out there and do what's required of you. I would do the same if not for my disorder. You have my full support. Lego bricks.

Okay, I will not waste any more time and I will check to see what your instructions were. Please write to Jim Jones and tell him about the delay. He must be wondering himself into an early grave because I have been silent this past week. A few comforting words from you and he should be okay, I'll bet. Requiescat.

hope you are okay,
your friend R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:22:25 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Request for your attention
To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]

Dear Benneth Scotts,

I am R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx, and I understand that you are keeping custody of two truck boxes. I would like to make arrangements for the contents of said boxes to be transferred to my account. Via.

There is an account set up strictly for this purpose, created in my name, and I can supply you with the information when needed. Que?

I hope you can reply soon because the contents of those truck boxes are very valuable to a dear friend of mine and I would like to sort this business out very quickly for him. Deciduous.

awaiting your reply,
R1ch4rd

Yahoo Mail Server wrote:
Date: 24 Apr 2008 18:22:27 -0000
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
213.239.232.86 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Unknown user: <[email protected]>
Giving up on 213.239.232.86.

<[email protected]>:
213.239.232.86 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Unknown user: <[email protected]>
Giving up on 213.239.232.86.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:31:41 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain,

I emailed the security company, the Paragon company (I used to work with a company called Paragon Systems back in the 90s!), but two of the email addresses don't exist, the two ending in "paragonpatners.org.uk.tt>", I got a message saying my email wasn't delivered to them. I hope the third email went through okay. Incoming.

How are you today, sir? I hope you have not had any rocket attack experiences or worse. That is horrible, the things you wrote about in your last email. I'm not surprised you want this done quickly so you can escape and get back to normal life and normal living. Domesticity.

I will take your advice and practice the video games that Amanda is good at, haha! I don't mind being beat be her, really. It's quite enjoyable in a strange sort of way. She's a very powerful personality, compared to Dani. I still really can't decide between the two of them. Dani is sort of hinting at "time marching on" and I think she is really wanting me to commit to something, id est, MARRIAGE. Amanda's not bothered but I think she'd like the idea, so... *sigh*
I wonder if I could marry both of them.
HEY! That's a great idea, sir! What are your thoughts on this? I would love to hear what you think about marrying them both. Of course, I'd have to find out how to do this legally. Even in Cornwall it's illegal to marry two women at the same time! Bicycles.

Okay, I will stop chatting and I will wait for the Paragon company to reply to me. I hope they do, because only one of the email addresses went though okay. When/If they do, I will inform you. Missive.

your friend,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: Paragon Partners Security Services
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:27:49 +0200 (CEST)

FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTED LETTER FROM PARAGON PARTNERS SECURITY SERVICE LONDON AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR BOXES.

He attaches a file claiming to be a Word document but it is only 1KB long and cannot be opened.

ScammerI wrote:
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: my candid opinion
Dear Friend R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx

I received your mail in good faith and i am very happy to hear that you have contacted the security company,thanks for that and i really appreciate. I pray that we will meet in England after the transfer into your account to know you in person and also to see Amanda and Dani,then i will use my old age and compare both of them,i really want the best for you and the highest mistake a man can make in life is to marry the wrong woman.

Regarding marrying the two lovers of yours,to me it is not advisable because it is illegal in the civil/ family probate codes to practice bigamy (having two wives at the same time). The first one will be the valid marriage (either Amanda or Dani) and the 2nd will be void. A marriage in another country is normally valid in the US; so, if someone is married in another country, they cannot get married again in the US or vice versa. Now, the fact is, if you married someone in another country, depending on the country and your disclosure, no one will know you are married and it could work.

It is illegal for someone who is already married to marry again. There are probably ways that someone married in another country might be able to "slip through the cracks" and get married again . However, if someone who is already married in another country marries in the US and received immigration benefits because of that second marriage, it is considred marriage fraud. If it is ever found out, that person could be deported and exluded for life from ever coming back to the US but i don't know of England,all i know is that the only way you can succeed to marry both Amanda and Dani is if they are residing in different countries but as long as they are residing the same place with you,it won't work and if it works,one will be legitimate and the other illicit.

But if you still insist on marrying both due to your lust for them, you can certainly do it in some places in southeast Asia. If you convert to Islam you can have up to 4 wives. I know several foreigners in Aceh province of Sumatra Indonesia that have a couple or few wives legitimately because it is their culture.

To find good and virtuous wife is not always an easy task especially when you are ripe for marriage and you have two to three women in your life,they will all pretend to be caring and nice to you because they know that you are ripe for marriage,but when you will know the actual in in-born character of a women is after marriage. You have to open your eyes and find a woman that will show you tender loving care even at your old age,or in time of difficulties or sick bed,a woman that will be faithful to you that will now crew your friend when you are not around. Taking you to France and all that doesn't count as love for me,there are some vital qualities you have to search in your girls for you to know which one to sttle down with because a bad wife can send you to early grave ,that is why you need to be wise as a serpent.

I await your response regarding what you think about my advice and don't hesitate to ask more questions and i will be obliged to answer you.

Your Friend
Capt.G.H

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:21:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: my candid opinion

Dear friend, the Captain,

Hello, sir! It is good to hear from you again. And what great advice your email contained! I read it all and was quite saddened by what the underlying answer was but at the same time I was impressed and reassured that you were giving me some great advice. More than advice, in fact, it was wisdom straight from the mind of a very clever man. Sapience.

It's unfortunate that I would have to convert to Islam if I wanted to marry both Amanda and Dani. I'm not sure I could bear the circumcision required for that. Also, I'm not sure if I really believe what those sorts preach so it would be very hypocritical of me and mine if we changed religions just so we were all legally married. Ménage à trois.

What this means, of course, is that I will still have to choose between the two girls. What a horrible dilemma! Whichever one I don't choose is going to feel very rejected. She will probably cry and hate me and might even turn nasty. I know what women are like and how their actions and emotions are all tied up together. Not like a man's, eh Captain? We're the rational sex and we use logic and deduction to inform our actions. Elementary.

Talking of emotions and actions and such . . . can I ask you, a man of the world and of broad experience, what might be a very cheeky, naughty question? You don't have to if you feel I am getting too personal. Simply don't address the question and I will understand that you think it is beyond the intimacy of our friendship right now, I will fully acknowledge that.
My question is about...... you know...... what she and I do in private. Sex, in other words. I've heard that you can tell how much a woman loves you by what sexual positions and acts she likes to do with you, and also what she will let you do with her. Is this true? And if it is, then what positions and acts show the most love? Ho ho! I think you know where I'm going with this! Yes, I want to see if I can tell which girl loves me more by the way they perform their relations with me. Eros.

I know this is quite a personal question, and I apologize for it, but I'm running out of ideas but also running out of time! Also, I know that it might be handled on a case-by-case basis, so if you need me to, I can give you some basic descriptions of what each girl is like in that regard. Again, I will understand if you decline this request because it might be a little too naughty. 69.

I got a reply from the Paragon company, but Captain... it had an attachment that looked like a MS Word document, but it was just blank! I don't know what was going on there. The email said I had to read the attachment for instructions, but the attachment was tiny (just 1KB long, which is not large enough for a Word document), and when I opened it, it was blank. I will write to the Paragon company and tell them of this after I've sent this to you. I'm very puzzled by it. Conundrum.

You didn't tell me how things are going for you over there? I hope you haven't seen or heard of any more horrific things happening to your colleaguettes. That must be terrible, especially if they are friendlings of yours. But at the time same, I'm quite fascinated by your stories, mainly because I will never experience that sort of thing and it's interesting to read the words of people who have. Clairvoyant.

Okay, it is time to end this message now. I am going to write to the Paragon company and then I will be going to Amanda's and we will.... you know... we'll be having some intimate relations. I haven't had any with Amanda for a while, mainly because I was in France with Dani! Haha! I'd need a really long one to reach her back in England!!! Jocundum.

stay well,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:23:56 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: Paragon Partners Security Services

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your recent email missive with attachment. I wanted to read the contents of the attachment but there was a problem and the attached file was tiny (just 1 kilobyte long) and it was blank when I tried to open it. I hope this was just a small mistake on your part, and I look forward to a corrected version being issued without delay. Potable.

regards,
R1ch4rd

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDY

Dear Friend R1ch4rd,

I received your mail and it is very funny,you know i am an old man in that game,i played love very well before joining the force. Regarding your your questions,i will answer it to your understanding because i wouldn't want you to derail. During sexual intercourse, a woman showing you different sex position doesn't indicate that she loves you. But if she allows you to do anything with her at anytime time,without hesitation,i can agree that she loves you.

During love making, woman on top is a satisfying position for both partners. The woman can control the depth, speed and angle at which her man enters her, which makes her much more likely to have the pleasure of an orgasm during intercourse. And of course she can stimulate herself as she likes during lovemaking, which adds to the chance of her reaching a climax during sex.The different sex positions she applies is the only way she can make her way to reach her orgasm because she knows how to reach her organism,so dear son,don't take it that the sex positions a woman applies during sex indicates love.

But man on top sex remains the favorite sex position of almost everyone - despite what people claim in surveys! It's certainly a very satisfying experience for both partners, it is indeed the sex position which most couples use more often than any other. Why? Well, it's very easy to get into, it's relaxing for the woman, who can enjoy the sense of her man entering her and making love, there's lots of opportunity for eye contact, plenty of bodily contact and usually deep penetration, and there's also the romance and pleasure of kissing. For the man, there is the satisfaction of deep penetration, powerful thrusts, and perhaps a slight sense of dominance over his partner , this is important to many men, and it allows the woman in turn to enjoy a sense of being dominated by a loved and trusted partner.

It feels good for both the man and the woman! And of course in some variations of the man on top position, it is possible to see the most intimate details of your lovemaking, so you can enjoy seeing the most intimate connection between you and your partner. For many a man, there's no better moment in sex than that of pushing into his partner in the man on top position, watching her reaction as she feels the wonderful sensation of being so intimately connected to her partner, of being "taken" by her lover. There's a profundity to this connection which defies words, and in my opinion man on top sex fulfils some very basic and deep instincts for both men and women. It brings out the masculine in men, and the feminine in women - in short, it reinforces our sexual sense of self------- ha ha ha,my boy,you are currupting me,hope you know that,i have retired from screwing wide chicks,but i like you,that is why i am explaning.

There is another position that gives women plenty of clitoral stimulation if the man leans forward thus rubbing his pelvic bone against her clitoris. It also allows the manual stimulation of her clitoris. The missionary position is just great for those who love intimacy during sex as they can remain face to face while making love and enjoy each other as they reach orgasm to the full. The man can kiss and caress the woman, touch her breasts and abdomen while she can touch and rub his head, shoulders, back, and butt.

Once in a while a couple may agree to have a quickie, a session of lovemaking where the man just goes for his pleasure, with the agreement and support of his partner - a no-frills session of lovemaking, which satisfies his deep urges and allows him to enjoy himself without the need for much foreplay. This is a very satisfying thing for men, and if a couple can build this into their love life, it may encourage the man to spend time romancing and seducing his partner in the way she likes the next time they make love.

Let me tell you something dear R1chie,if you can make your woman reach her orgasim,she will fall for you each time you touches her because reaching their orgasim matters to them alot. The clitoris (or clit) is what gives women the most pleasure and the most pain during sex... that's why the most important thing to remember when dealing the clit is balance. Too much stimulation will make her clit so sensitive that she will become uncomfortable, while too little stimulation will never make her orgasm. Rubbing too hard on the clit will hurt her (remember it's probably the most sensitive/fragile part of her body... think about someone rubbing really hard on your sack, not fun huh?), but rubbing too soft will not stimulate her enough. So remember, balance is the key ingredient.

Rubbing on her clitoris in a circular motion before sex is highly advised, because if you do not do it then making her orgasm during sex will be much harder (some girls prefer clockwise, some prefer counter-clockwise... try both and whichever gets the best reaction out of her is what you should continue with). Do that for about 3-5 minutes while kissing her lips, neck and tits (get used to multi-tasking... it's a needed trait if you wanna be great in the the game.

Basically there are two types of orgasms that women experience, based on the two different zones of stimulation. The first is a clitoral orgasm, wherein the clitoris is stimulated by lightly touch or stroking it. The second type of orgasm is a vaginal orgasm. This comes from pressure being applied to the "G" spot, usually by the tip of the man's penis. The "G" spot is located on the anterior wall of the vagina, about 2 inches from the opening. Both these experiences are different and women who have experienced both types of orgasms know the difference. However the fact is very few women reach orgasm solely as a result of the penis penetrating the vagina; it's more likely to happen through stimulation (touching/rubbing/kissing) of the clitoris - the highly sensitive bump located at the top of the vaginal lips.

Boy,i will stop here ,practice what you have learnt and give me the feed back,meanwhile try and go see Amanda because she is missing you right now. Meanwhile,if you hear from the security company,do let me know please,very important.

Take care of yourself.

Capt.G.H

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:38:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: STUDY

Dear the Captain, good friend,

WOW! That last email was amazing! Hot and sexy but amazingly good advice with lots of knowledge. Thank you thank you thank you! I don't know how I can repay you all the kindness that you've shown me in the past few weeks, you've really helped me a lot, sir. I guess the best way to repay your generosity to make sure this transaction goes smoothly and quickly, which I will do my absolute best to achieve. Optimum.

So, if I read your advice right, I can't really use my girlfriends' sexual positions to determine who loves me most. I mean, not really, there's no definite metric to use there? That's a shame because they ARE very different in that respect. If you know what I mean, and I am very sure you do! I have one question still about this, and it's quite a naughty one again, sorry! Wait, why am I apologizing, you are a very mature and well-grounded man of the world and I am sure that things like this won't shock you. Okay, my question is... would it be a good idea to get both Amanda and Dani in a threesome with me, then I can compare each one directly? That MIGHT be a good way to decide who really loves me most, having both of them at the exact same time. What do you think about this? Also, do you have any tips or advice about how to have sex with two women at the same time? I imagine it would be a little different from normal one-on-one stuff, so if you have any advice (from your own experience, maybe?) that would be great! Liaison.

I haven't heard from the Paragon company yet, but I guess they don't work weekends, which is okay. I'll expect maybe some reply tomorrow. I told them about the file being blank and very small, so hopefully they will send me the proper file with the instructions in it. I hope so, because I can't do anything until I get them. Situational occlusion.

Are you a religious man, sir? I caught a few references to such in your previous emails. Just interested, that's all. Myself? I am probably what you would refer to as a ceremonially religious. That is, I only really get involved in that stuff at weddings and funerals and such. Do you know what I mean? I'm asking this because I was thinking about the near future and when I've chosen my wife-to-be. You see, Dani's family are Methodists and Amanda's family are Roman Catholics, so I really was silly asking about marrying both of them. Imagine their two families at the wedding!!!! We'd have to hold the ceremony on "neutral ground", haha! Armistice.

Okay, I will stop writing now and I must go and make my dinner. I might call round to Dani's tonight and try to beat her again on the videogames, but even though I am getting better at it I still can't reach her standard. Prolific.

best regards,
your friend R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Paragon Security Services London" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE=ATTACHEMENT

I HAVE RE-ATTACHED THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO RELEASE YOUR BOX OF MONEY,KINDLY DOWNLOAD AND REVERT BACK.

He attaches a proper Word document this time whose contents are:

Scammer wrote:
The Security Manager
Mr.Benneth Scotts
Paragon Security Services Ltd
Glasshouse Fields,London E1W 9JA.
Registered No. 1046019
Tel: +447045786299
[email protected]

ATTENTION: Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx

I am in receipt of your mail regarding the claim of two trunk boxes containing the sum of $36,800,000 USD being deposited on the 14th of April,2008 by one Mr.Jim Jones for safe keeping. Before proceeding, Paragon Partners Security Services is one of the largest security companies in Thailand that representative offices in London, Paris and New York. We specializes in all aspects of security, including the deployment of security officers, cash delivery, monitoring, crisis management, planning and training, and security advice and fund keeping .

Our customers benefit from our security intelligence, research, culture awareness and relationships in ensuring that they get attractive deal both in terms and conditions and that is why we advise on both inbound and outbound franchising and licensing agreements and also able to give our domestic customers unequalled access to international relationships. Paragon provides specialized investment banking and financial advisory services dedicated to the London market.

The safety and security of property, people and possessions is very important to us . Where it is paramount, is where you will find Paragon Partners Security Services . Our services are controlled by integrated quality processes and procedures and are subject to regular FSA approved assessment - to satisfy the highest expectations of discerning clients and consumers.

In compliance to the policy of this company, you are hereby advised to fill the attached application form and submit back immediately with the following details below:

1.International Passport
2.Demurrage charges.( £640 pounds)
3.Deposit Certificate.
4.Account details in Full(swift code)
5.Phone number

We count our demurrage charges after a day by which fund is deposited in this company ,we charge £40 pounds per day. Your fund was deposited on the 14th of April,2008 and the demurrage counting commences from 15th of April which makes it 16 days to this present day . If you calculates £40 pounds in sixteen days ,it raised to the value of £640 pounds.

Furthermore,you have to endeavour and send the £640 pounds today in other not to add another day.As soon as the demurrage charge is paid,the counting stops to read because if you don’t send it today, a day will be added to it .

As soon as we receive the aforemention details,we shall proceed to transfer your fund by our accredited bank here in London. For fast receipt,you are required to send the demurrage charges via money gram money transfer or western union money transfer with the name of our receiving cashier below .

Receiver’s name :________________________ Mr. Gabriel Fishburne
Destination :_____________________________London
Address: ________________________________Glasshouse Fields
Amount: ________________________________£640 pounds
Test Question:____________________________ What for?
Answer :_________________________________ Demurrage

As soon as payment is made, you are required to send the scanned copy of the payment slip for documentation by this company.

Mr.Benneth Scotts
Security Manager
Paragon Security Services
London Uk.
+447045786299

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:40:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Application Form

Dear Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx

Fill the application form and submit for proceedings.

Name
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:

Maiden name:
Suffix (Sr., Jr., II, III, etc.):
Personal
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Marital status:
Nationality

If married, number of children (Optional)

COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS' LICENSE,SCAN AND SEND VIA EMAIL.

Preferences
Preferred address for correspondence: Home Work/business
Home address and phone
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
Internet at home
E-mail:
Home page:

Employment and business
Job title:
Company name:
Work address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:

Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1ch4rd,

I just received this form from Mr.Jim Jones the red cross officer,he said that he forgot to give me this form while giving me the details of the security company. Acccording to him,he said that the form will be filled and submitted to the company alongside with deposit certificate. So i now rushed to forward it to you before it gets late. Have the secuity company contacted you?

Well,i will answer your questions for you after now regarding threesome sex with Amanda and Dani, you are honestly getting naughy boy,expect my mail.

Capt G.H

Name
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:

Maiden name:
Personal
Marital status:
Nationality

COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS' LICENSE,SCAN AND SEND VIA EMAIL.

Preferences
Home address and phone
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
Internet at home
E-mail:
Home page:

Employment and business
Job title:
Company name:
Work address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:

Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 05:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend R1ch4rd,

Is like you are about to embark on an adventurous game that might harm you or make you loose your lovely two girls.If you want to have a treesome sex with your girls,the question is 'are you ready to satisfy them both at the same time? You can only be free if they are lesbians in the sense that the two girls can continue to cares themselves when you are up.And moreover,if they are not lesbians,you are initiating the girls you are about to get married to into the lesbianism world.

There are plenty of ways to organize group sex three together, but there are only a few rules which should be followed if you are already involved in this exciting game. Gang bang is not a bit like usual sex. It requires a great deal of sex fantasy, sexuality and sensitivity. While planning such a sort of sex you should think in advance, at least approximately, what you are going to do in bed.

But if you still want to go ahead,there are a few general rules that will help you to avoid common mistakes and satisfy two pretty women, especially if both of them knows theirselves and would want you as a husband. You are going to have sex simultaneously with two women. Each of them, as well as you, has her own idea of bed behavior rules. Therefore mutual understanding and respect is extremely necessary in such situation. Make sure each of you feels comfortable.

Since they are the girls you are intending to marry, do not be surprised if this experiment somehow influences your relationships.Before the D-day, find out in advance what things Dani or Amanda will not mind and what each of them is not going to stand at all. I mean everything: possible types of sex, positions, adult toys you are going to use and all this kind of erotic stuff. It is quite possible that she does not want you to penetrate another woman, or to make things worse, to perform oral sex on her. However, in this case it is not quite clear why she agreed to invite another woman to your bed.

Anyway, you must respect their restrictions. Remember, that any woman, even the most patient one, can suddenly get jealous. So do not get on her weak nerves. Even if she was the first to propose gang band, find out in advance what you are allowed to do with the third partner and what you are strictly prohibited from. By the way, like your Dani, you might get jealous and nervous in case if you stop being the main participant of this show. All the three of you must remember that the game you play is called "Odd man out", but its purpose is to share sex three together, rather than to hurt one of the participants.

Some people have a drink before gang bang. Do not forget that “drunk” sex usually is not pleasurable, to say the least of it. So do not overdo alcohol. Two-three drinks will be enough to relax. You do not want to spoil their and your own pleasure, do you?

You might suddenly realize that your partners are so busy caressing each other, that even forgot about your presence. Do not stay idle and even do not think of going away. Don’t you know what you are expected to do? You can begin stroking and licking the breast, the thigh and even the vagina of one of the women. Kiss their necks and buttocks, entertain one of them with an adult toy or begin performing cunillingus (oral sex is very likely to turn one of the partner’s attention to you). Would you like to indulge yourself by self-stimulation? Than go ahead. Your partners will certainly be glad to help you achieve pleasure.

It is quite natural that you would like to concentrate on the woman you penetrated, but you should not do this. Remember that there is one more person in your bed who as well as you takes part in this performance in order to get enjoyment. Kiss the other woman, go on touching her, look in her eyes, and speak to her. Generally speaking, do everything to make her feel good, otherwise she will feel lonely, denied and even offended. It is especial pleasure to kiss and caress a woman while being inside the other one.

This is a good way to experience a very intensive and long orgasm. But do not hurry to achieve the desired enjoyment. Remember that the three of you must be satisfied. Even if you was the first to come, do everything you can to make your women pleased with the results of your sex experiment.

I rest my case,after the practise,let me know the result.

Yours friend
Capt.G.H

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:39:30 +0100 (BST)

My friend, the Captain!

Sir, really... what an amazing bunch of information you are sending me! I can see you are a real man of the world, and has probably tasted the meats of every continent, with all the spices, too! Haha! Culinary delight.

I thought I had offended you, though, after your first email because you said I was getting a bit naughty. I really thought I had stepped over the boundary in our friendship and I was about to write an apology to you but then your second email came in and I saw that you were quite okey-dokey with discussing threesomes. And also about lesbians. I didn't mention the lesbians but I'm glad you did because it means I probably didn't offend you at all. Good show, that man! Lesbians always make the difference between "okay" and "more than okay". Do you like the lesbians, sir? I think they are delightful, and I personally know three, although I don't "know" them in the biblical sense, if you see what I mean. They all live in the same house, and I do wonder if they all sleep together or take turns or if two of them are "partners" and the other is free and single or has a girlfriend elsewhere. That occupies my thoughts a lot, as you might understand. Pensive.

I am surprised when you sent me that form the first time because there was no accompanying text, but your next email explained things and I was okay with that. I will send the details to the Paragon company when I have gathered the documents that are required. Red tape.

Sir, if I may impinge on our friendship again... this time I wish to ask some advice about something other than the sexual acts or lesbianism or clitoris stimulation. Something happened today that made me quite depressed and angry. As you know, I have a writing disorder, and today when I was returning on the bus from my place of work, I was sitting at the back of the bus and then some schoolkids got on the bus and they came and sat at the back. Well, one of them must have known who I was, and you know what they did? They started teasing me for the whole 37 minutes of the journey home about my writing disorder. I wanted to get off there and then, and walk home, but I knew that would be giving in to their bullying ways. Even so, I was very ashamed and I hated myself for being this way but I also hated those horrible children. They were only about 14 or 15, so I could easily have beaten them senseless, but there were other people on the bus (including the driver, of course) who would have acted as witnesses and gotten me arrested. It was horrible. Shrivel.
What would you have done in that situation, Captain?

Anyway, that's why my writing is not as joyous and light-hearted as it usually is. You can probably tell. I had to take extra medication when I got home, I was so bad. I will call Dani and ask her to come over, she always helps when I feel depressed like this. And then we'll practice some of the things you have written about. Not the threesome parts, of course! That would need some preparation, as your advice suggested, and I will need to talk to both of them and ask if they are okay with it, and to get a list of what they will allow and what sex toys I need to buy. Latex.

Also, I remember you said I should report back to you with feedback about your advice. Well, okay... as you know I spent some time with Amanda because she had missed me for over a week when I was in France. Well, that was the perfect chance to put your advice into action! It was great, sir. I mean, the advice AND the sex! I stimulated her clitoris with a counter-clockwise motion (we found she didn't respond well to a clockwise motion) for 4 minutes, and she said it felt very nice. She moaned a few times and I knew that she was getting her pleasures from my doing that. That made her very receptive to my penetration afterwards and we had a great time trying out different positions. It's true what you said... it's not really which position that shows how much she loves me but how willing she is to try what I suggest. And I suggested many! Haha! The best, I found, was in the dining room. That one really blew my mind and was a very pleasing orgasm indeed, both for her and me. THANK YOU! This is good stuff you are giving me and I am very very grateful to you for it. Ligation.

Okay, I must stop now because I will phone Dani and ask her to come over, and also because I am not feeling my usual chirpy self at the moment because of that incident on the bus today. Perpetuum mobile.

Keep me updated on your own situation, I'm interested,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: candid advice

Dear R1chie,

I received your mail and i am very sorry for what happened to you on your way back from work,you did the right thing by ignoring those kids and this shows me that you have self-control despited that you were tempted to beat the kids but later declined.If you know the kids facially,what you should do is to invite them in a polite manner for a talk and advice them regarding what they did because in their eyes ,it might be a fun because they don't know what they are doing.

And if i were you,i will try to trace their homes and report this issue to their parents so that when next they repeat it and you take action by floging them and not beating with hands,their parents will not take any action on you because you have already informed them on the dirty character their kids are indulging in.Please let it not bother you,they are just kids and they don't know what they are doing,just endeavour and trace their homes and table the matter to their parents,they will definitely listen to you and caution their kids.

I also thank you for appreciately my advises and seeing that it works after practice,i lived a wild life before entering the force,it was due to my stubborness that made my parents to lurred me into force so that i will be disciplined.I know how to handle women and that is why my wife will always beg for more,right now i know she is missing my touch but i will make it up to her. That is why i really want to resign after this money have been successfully transferred into your account.I will definitely come to England and see you in person because i know that you need somebody like me by your side.

So please,help me and fasten this transaction so that i will leave Iraq immediately and start up a new life with the money,probably establishing in England.My concern is the demurrage fee,the more the delay,the more in accumulates,i don't want to be killed in Iraq before the money will be transferred.We are facing alot of troubles here of which i don't have much time to narrate events.If you really appreciate my friendship to you,please make sure the security company transfers the money into your account this week so that i will immediately apply for my resignation by next week.

As soon as the security company is given their requirements to release the money,they will transfer the money into your account without delay,i will say that the delay is from you ,help me to do this once and for all please,am begging you .My wife sent me a mail yesterday that my kids have not paid their school fees and other things she mentioned,i told her to exercise a little patience that i will get to her very soon. So tell me,how can i be having such magnitude of amount in the security company while my family is financially disabled?

Please do something ,i need your help now.

Meanwhile,take your medications okay,you will be alright,i think Dani knows what to do,right?

Yours friend
Capt G.H

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:51:12 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: RE=ATTACHEMENT
To: "Paragon Security Services London" <[email protected]>

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for resending the attachment. This time, it is much more like the proper size and so I think you have done it correctly. Well done! Congratumalations.

I do have one little tiny problem, though. I am not sure what format the file is in. I tried opening it in Adobe and in Netscape and also in Outlook, but none of those would open it. I asked my girlfriend, Dani, and she said maybe try opening it in Notepad, so I tried that and it opened but it just showed all these crazy characters. Dani says Notepad will open most files but won't display any pictures or colours or formatting or anything like that. She's a very clever girl so I believe what she says about that. Suffrage.

Anyway... I cannot read the file. I know this is probably my fault this time for having an older computer. Did you make the file in Windows? Maybe I should upgrade to Windows? Please advise me about this because my friend is really desperate for this business to be finished and then he will be safe from terrorists. Please reply quickly to my problem. Assistant director.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:01:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: candid advice

Dear friend, the Captain,

How are you? I am not too happy today. Not like I usually am. I had an argument with Amanda last night and I think she may want to break up with me. Of course that fixes my "whom to marry?" problem, but I don't want things to end on a horrible note like this. Melodramatic.

We argued when I brought up the subject of... you know... a threesome with Dani. I didn't expect her to react so badly to my question and it shocked me completely. I thought, at worst, she'd refuse and just say that it wasn't a good idea. But no... she got very angry and almost violent! I had to lift up the teatray and protect my head with it when she started with her fists, she was that bad. Pugilist.

Anyway... we still haven't sorted things out so I'm not feeling very chipper today. Sorry.

I received another file from the Paragon company but it was in some strange format that my computer wouldn't open. Why couldn't they just write some instructions using normal email text? I don't understand why they didn't do that. Well anyway, I wrote back and told them that I couldn't read what was in the file, and they haven't replied. I told them that this is REALLY REALLY REALLY urgent, and still they haven't replied. Sorry, Captain, I feel like I'm failing you. I thought this would be easy and we'd have to finished in a few days, but it looks like fate (or whatever) thinks otherwise. I fully understand if you are angry or disappointed with me. I'm just a total waste of space to everyone at the moment. Dismal demeanour.

I won't write any more because I am very unhappy with everything... you and not being able to help you as quickly as I promised, Amanda and her anger, and then I'm still thinking about that horrible incident on the bus with the stupid schoolkids. I wish now that I HAD taken my fists to one of them. I'd probably feel better, if nothing else. I'm about to write swearwords, Captain, I feel that despondent about my life right now. I hope yours is better. Telekinesis.

Take care, my wise friend,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Paragon Security Services London" <[email protected]>
Subject: THE MESSAGE

;
The Security Manager
Mr.Benneth Scotts
Paragon Security Services Ltd
Glasshouse Fields,London E1W 9JA.
Registered No. 1046019
Tel: +447045786299
www.paragonspartners.net
[email protected]

ATTENTION: Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx

I am in receipt of your mail regarding the claim of two boxes containing the sum of $36,800,000 USD being deposited on the 14th of April,2008 by one Mr.Jim Jones for safe keeping. Before proceeding, Paragon Partners Security Services is one of the largest security companies in Thailand that representative offices in London, Paris and New York. We specializes in all aspects of security, including the deployment of security officers, cash delivery, monitoring, crisis management, planning and training, and security advice and fund keeping .

Our customers benefit from our security intelligence, research, culture awareness and relationships in ensuring that they get attractive deal both in terms and conditions and that is why we advise on both inbound and outbound franchising and licensing agreements and also able to give our domestic customers unequalled access to international relationships. Paragon provides specialized investment banking and financial advisory services dedicated to the London market.

The safety and security of property, people and possessions is very important to us . Where it is paramount, is where you will find Paragon Partners Security Services . Our services are controlled by integrated quality processes and procedures and are subject to regular FSA approved assessment - to satisfy the highest expectations of discerning clients and consumers.

In compliance to the policy of this company, you are hereby advised to fill the attached application form and submit back immediately with the following details below:

1.International Passport
2.Demurrage charges.( £720 pounds)
3.Deposit Certificate.
4.Account details in Full(swift code)
5.Phone number
6.Filled Application Form

We count our demurrage charges after a day by which fund is deposited in this company ,we charge £40 pounds per day. Your fund was deposited on the 14th of April,2008 and the demurrage counting commences from 15th of April which makes it 18 days to this present day . If you calculates £40 pounds in eighteen days ,it raised to the value of £720 pounds.

Furthermore,you have to endeavour and send the £720 pounds today in other not to add another day.As soon as the demurrage charge is paid,the counting stops to read because if you don’t send it today, a day will be added to it .As soon as we receive the aforemention details,we shall proceed to transfer your fund by our accredited bank here in London. For fast receipt,you are required to send the demurrage charges via money gram money transfer or western union money transfer with the name of our receiving cashier below .

Receiver’s name :________________________ Mr. Gabriel Fishburne
Destination :_____________________________London
Address: ________________________________Glasshouse Fields
Amount: ________________________________£720 pounds
Test Question:____________________________ What for?
Answer :_________________________________ Demurrage

As soon as payment is made, you are required to send the scanned copy of the payment slip for documentation by this company.

Mr.Benneth Scotts
Security Manager
Paragon Security Services
London Uk.
+447045786299

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SORRY

Dear friend R1chie,

I have gone through your mail and understood it's content.I really sympatize with you regarding your fracas between you and Amanda.But i warned you right from the onset that this adventure might lead you loosing your partners.I told you the implications,i also told you that ladies are very very jeolous lovers of which they can't stand it.

But have you told Dani about this,if yes ,what was her own reaction?From what happened between you and Amanda,you have learnt the following lessons.

1.That she is hot tempered.
2.That she is a jealous lover.
3.That she can't share you with another woman.
4.That she loves you .
5.She was disappointed because she didn't expect such idea or talk from you.
6.She reserved in her mind that she will marry you despite she has not pronounced it to you,but inwardly she wants you as her husband and cannot bear to see another woman screwing you in her front.
7.If she had agreed to engage herself with a threesome sex,that means she is not think to be your wife or she is a sex maniac that doesn't respect her body or can easily screw another man when you are not available.

What you have to do is to invite her,tell her you never meant what you said,that you was only trying her faith in other to know if she knows you from heart,that if she had agreed to have the threesome sex,that you would have known that she doesn't love you. That this shows that she loves you.You have to make it look dramatic for her to believe you. Apologizing is often a bad idea unless you have done something so outrageously horrible and not apologizing would make you a monster.So you have to appologise to her because i am not happy about this.

If she finds it very didfficult to forgive you that means she doesn't have a forgiving spirit which is very bad in woman.But if she forgives you immediately after explanation,my son ,you will know that she is your wife. I don't know of Dani if you have tested her own faith,if you have not,please do so,this is the time to find your destiny,keep sentiment aside.

Why is it taking the security company so long to reply your mail and why is it that their attachments are not clear? Please write them again that they should hasten up with the transaction.Don't worry,i am not feeling bad,i know you are trying your best but please try harder and don't leave me half way if you call me your friend,i was even expecting your mail yesterday.

Don't feel bad about your life because you are far better than millions in this planet,you will be fine but you just have to be very careful with your life,try to adjust in some certain things of life and you will be fine .

I await your response to know how far between you and Amanda.

Your best friend
Capt.G.H

Yahoo Mail ServerI wrote:
Date: 3 May 2008 11:23:57 -0000

<[email protected]>:
Connected to 213.239.232.86 but greeting failed.
Remote host said: 421 Internal error, please try again later (#1.0.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 03:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend,

I haven't heard from you?what is happening?

Yours Capt.G

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 11:54:50 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain, my good friend,

I have some bad news. Well, it's not good news, put it that way. On Friday night, my disorder took a turn for the worse and luckily Dani was with me and she called for an ambulance to take me to the hospital, and that's where I am now. I've spent the whole weekend and yesterday in bed, just not able to do anything. I managed to walk to the rec room where they have some internet computers and I see you wrote to me, and you're concerned about my health, which you have every right to be. Palliative.

The experts here think it was brought on by stress... and I do have a lot of it right now. First, there's the incident with Amanda reacting badly to my threesome suggestion (I'm too afraid to mention it to Dani now). Then there's the incident on the bus with the horrible kids. And finally, I'm feeling very stressed because I know how much you are relying on me to sort this business out. I am trying my damnedest best, sir, but plans are not going as I want them to. I see the Paragon company has written to me again. Hopefully, they will have sorted out the problem with the file attachment. I don't know what program they used to create the last one, but I couldn't get it to open properly on my computer nor Dani's own computer. Technobabble.

So.......... if you want to find someone else who is more capable to handle this transaction, then I will understand. You have found me at a very weak and unfortunate moment. If the other things hadn't happened, then I would have coped easily, but all these things happening at the same time has weakened me too much. I still want to help you, my good friend and wise mentor (and teacher in the subject of women), but you see how unreliable I am. Like I said before, sometimes I'm just a terrible waste of space and all of my grand plans are let down because of my disorder. It's very frustrating, but there's nothing I can do so I am resigned to being wretched. Wretched R1ch4rd, that's me. Self-deprecation.

Let me know if you still want my help in your next email. Don't soften the blow if you are rejecting me... I don't want pity or charity, just to be dealt with honestly and directly. Candour.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:36:15 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: THE MESSAGE
To: "Paragon Security Services London" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr Benneth Scotts,

I am discussing with my friend (for whom I'm doing this business) whether he wants me to continue or not. Please put my file on hold, if that's possible, until I can come back to you with his decision. Deem.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend

Why are you doing this to me? You know quiet well that i need your help and that the money has been deposited in your name,why do you want to make my life miserable.Well,i have accepted my fate. If you take me as your friend,you won't have the impetus to do this to me.thank you very much.

Capt.H.George

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:49:47 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Let's not fight

Dear the Captain,

You know how much I look up to you and how much I value your wisdom and kind words and, yes, friendship in the short time I've known you, but you also know that the illness I had when I was young has left me with a few issues that normal people don't have. Exclusion zone.

Everything happened at once, and I was under a lot of stress. I'm out of the hospital now, thanks for asking. I'm glad you showed concern about me there. I'm doing my best, okay? DOING MY BEST. If you don't think my best is good enough for you, then say so. Please don't use emotional blackmail with me because that will add to the stress of everything else. I understand fully the urgency of the situation. If I didn't, then I wouldn't be feeling even half of the stress I am under now. Exorcism.

So, I don't know what you want to do now. Do you want me to continue? I want to, but you know my problems. Let me know but please don't be so mean, I just can't take any more guilt or pressure. Let's work on this cooperatively instead of lots of demands and threats and me feeling bad because of it. We got along really well when there was no pressure and now that there is, we're fighting. I don't like that and I don't think it's necessary. Superfluous.

Come on, my friend, let's not fight, please? We all have to make compromises and adapt to the situation as it is. Let me know your real thoughts about this and we can start to work out a solution that will work for both of us. Natural selection.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 01:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Let's not fight

Dear Friend R1chie,

First of all,i thank God that you out from hospital,how are you now? Sorry that my words hurts you or maybe i was mean.I was confused and was wondering how can you just leave me between the devil and the blue sea ,because the money that was deposited was done in your name and it is only you the security company knows as the bonafide owner of the money in their custody.so it will be very difficult for another person to claim the possession of that money,that is why i was confused ,it was just as if the whole world has crashed on my head.

Though i understand your plight and i am not happy myself with your present condition,i feel for you but you have to look up to God for devine healing because there is nothing God cannot do,it is only when we neglet him that he turns his back at us and when he turns his back at us,it will look as if he doesn't exist. It is only people that acknowledge God that knows his worth and he is really doing something in their lives miraclously.

How is Amanda,did she come to the hospital? Or has she forgiven you,what of Dani? Was she by your side at the hospital? You didn't tell me anything about the present situation between them. I warned you about this adventure but you wouldn't listen,women are so jealous more than men. I warned you that this might make you to loose the two ladies if care is not taken, there is an addage that says that " what an old man sees while sitting down,a child will never see it even if he is standing up".

Always take my word and advise,anything i asked you not to do,don't do it because i have already seen that it will harm you,if i don't love you as a son,i will not be leaving my duty at the camp to come and compose a mail of advice for you because i see you as a young man that needs help and counsel ,i see it that if you don't need an advice,you won't be asking,so that is why i normally take time to give you the advice so that you won't derail. I have not seen you before,we only met coincidentally and became friends,but i pray we meet in person so that i will be like a father to you. This is why i really need your help to pull out this money from the security company so that i will come to England and we will invest together there and become friends forever.

In recapitulation,i still need your help seriously,there is no much work there, the company will do the transfer theirself into your account and the transaction will be over,then i will come to England and we will invest the together by opening a lucrative business that will yield a lot of profits. From the money,i will take you to the highest medical hospital in England to heal you once and for all,no matter how much it takes i don't care,all i want is your health to come back to normal because i am really disturbed with your health.

Please my dear,i still need your help,write to the security company and ask them the procedures to transfer the amount into your account.Please help me but if you can't,there is no problem.

Thank you for your concern and understanding.Once again,sorry for everything

Capt.Hunter G.

Linguistic note: You can tell this guy probably isn't American by his use of "from hospital" in the first paragraph. That's mainly a non-US usage, where "hospital" is treated similar to "church", "prison", "school" when you're referring to being an inmate, inpatient, student, etc, of the institution. In my own email, I deliberately used "the hospital" so this isn't just the lad copying my own phrasing.

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:59:05 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain, my friend,

As ever, your email contains so much truth and good advice/wisdom, I have had to read it several times to absorb everything. I have also been thinking long and very hard these past few days. Cognitive.

I have decided that I will try to shake off this awful feeling of inferiority that I have. You said that I was not like other people and that I was extraordinary. I want to believe this completely and I have resolved to live with that belief as my main motivation. Thank you, you have given me strength in a time of great weakness. Tocopherol.

Tomorrow, after I have meditated heavily tonight, I will begin afresh and you will see that I am someone you can rely on. I want to help you as much as possible to get out of that horrible place, and here I am sitting on my hands and dithering about trivial problems. It's time to stop, I know it is, and act like a man who knows what he wants in life. And that is what I shall do, with renewed strength and vitality tomorrow. Resurgence.

Thank you once again, Captain, I don't know what I would have done without your emails,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 02:34:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend,

I appreciate your kind gestures,how are doing? Please contact the security company for the transfer please,i am begging you.I was highly relieved when i received your mail,thank you very much,whenever you need my advice,i will be obliged to give it to you.

Capt.Hunter.G

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:54:25 +0100 (BST)

Dear the Captain,

I have been sending an email to the Paragon company every day since last time I emailed you, and I have had no response. I have mentioned many times upon many in those emails that this is VERY URGENT business but even that is not making much difference. Is the company still operating? Do you have the contact information for their UK office? I think that phoning them up and speaking to someone directly will make sure that I am taken notice of. Obliviousness.

looking forward to your reply,
R1ch4rd

P.S. I think Amanda has calmed down a lot. She stayed at mine last night and we had a nice night of talking and... you know, some make-up sex afterwards. It was very enjoyable, but also we talked about the issue that drove us apart and I explained myself more fully. I think she understood. There's hope yet! Strenuous.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Benneth Scotts Paragon Partners" <[email protected]>
Subject: REMINDER

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER MR.R1CH4RD VXXXXX

WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM CLAIMING YOUR FUND? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE DEMURRAGE IS APPRECIATING?

BENNETH SCOTTS

+447045786299

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 12:36:06 +0100 (BST)

My dearest friend, the Captain,

Good morning to you, sir! I hope all is well in your part of the world. It is a great day here, by the way. I think I have sorted things out with Amanda, and there might even be a chance that she is not so violently opposed to the idea of a threesome with Dani. I really want to do this with them both, thanks to your suggestions and advice, and it will really help, I think, in deciding whom to marry. And of course it'll be a whole lot of fun! Ebullient.

Dear friend, I have to be very serious now and say that I have not heard from the Paragon company at all. What is happening there? Is there a London address I could have, maybe I could visit them personally and get things sorted out very quickly because this is taking too long. I thought that Mr Jones had set everything up and it was all ready to go into action, so why are Paragon company being so slow and retarded? Monstrous.

I would have liked to report some progress, but I can't do anything, sir. My hands, as they say, are tied until I get some words from the Paragon company. Is it possible to ask Mr Jones to prod them a little? I'm assuming that it was Mr Jones who was dealing with them. If not him, then whoever contacted them originally.. you perhaps? Anyway, whoever is the right person, perhaps he/she should contact them and see what the delay is all about. I'm getting very worried that you think I am reneging on my promise to act quickly to help you. Believe me, Captain, I will act quickly as soon as I get something act upon! Proactivity.

Hope to hear something positive from you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WHAT IS KEEPING YOU

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER MR.R1CH4RD VXXXXX

WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM CLAIMING YOUR FUND? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE DEMURRAGE IS APPRECIATING?

BENNETH SCOTTS

+447045786299

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:54:35 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Urgent Response Needed

DEAR GEORGE, MY FRIEND,

WHAT IS GOING ON? HAVE YOU WRITTEN TO THE PARAGON COMPANY YET? I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM AND I AM VERY WORRIED BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME TO DO SO. PLEASE REPLY. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT DEAD FROM TERRORIST ATTACKS. WHY HAVE YOU NOT WRITTEN TO ME??? Enigma.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 05:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Urgent Response Needed

Dear friend R1chie,

I received your mail and i am not happy,you are not following up as someone thats want to help a friend,you are asking if am dead from terrorist attacks,is that mockery or what? I mailed you that i have an injury and i have been under medications,had it been you are very serious with this matter, by now i would have been out from Iraq and do something with my life.Now i have an injury because of your delay, you will write to me today,the next time will be after three days or more.

This transaction is something that will not take 72 hours (3 days) to accomplish,now it is clocking to 2 and half months,is that how to help a friend that is in need? I use to devout my time and energy to write to you regarding you and your lovers,i use to be serious with your personal problems,but in my own case,the reluctancy is very clear.

I wrote to Mr.Benneth asking him why they have refused to respond to Mr.R1ch4rd Vxxxxx regarding the transfer of his money to his account,but he told me he has been mailing you but no response from you,that he has sent reminder mails thrice to you but you don't seem to answer.What else do you want me to do?You knew for sure that without you,the company cannot transfer the money because the fund was deposited in your name.

If you are really serious as you claim,this transaction will not take longer than four working days,i use to remind you of the demurrage that is accumulating but you don't seem to do something because it is not your personal money,i am not happy at all because of this injury i had, i can't read your mind to know how serious you are,but if you claim to be serious,then fight for me,fight for a friend,fight for someone you call a friend because you don't know what tomorrow will be.I will be the one to help you for life,you have time to enjoy with your two lovers but you don't have the time to help a friend.

I never knew this money will still be with the security company up till this moment.

Your friend

Capt.George.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:45:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Urgent Response Needed

Dear the Captain,

I received your email and I am very troubled. It seems that not all the mails that are being sent to this address are actually getting through to me. That's what it looks like, anyway. You said you mailed me about an injury? I have read no email like that. And if Mr Benneth Scotts has said he has sent me three reminders and I haven't seen them... you see what I am saying here? I think there's a problem with the emails getting through to me. Obfuscation.

I apologize if my last email seemed callous and insensitive. I truly did not know about your injury. It pains me greatly to know that you have suffered like that, and I hope you are recovering and getting the best treatment possible. This is all my fault, I know it is. If I had been quicker I could have had your money freed and you would be home now instead of being injured. How can I EVER make this up to you, my friend? I don't think I can. 24 hours a day of atonement for the rest of my life will never make me feel better about what I have done. Here I am enjoying the fine fruits of modern living and two amazing women, and there you are in a war-torn country with injuries. It's not fair, and I feel like a scab on the Earth right now. Mastication.

But please don't keep asking if I am "serious". You should by now that I am as genuine as I appear in my words to you. I have no hidden motive, I don't intend to steal your money when it's released from the security company. In fact, if that were my plan, I would have made every effort to push things forward even more quickly than I have. Wouldn't you say this is the case, sir? Do my actions look like ones of a man who intends to get his hands on all of your money and then run away with it? I don't think so. Cogitate.

See, the situation is this, Captain... I have not received ANY emails from the Paragon company in the past few weeks. Nothing at all. Despite what Mr Benneth Scotts is saying. I'm not implying he's lying, please note this. What I am saying is that I have not received the emails. Somewhere between his sending them and my receiving them, they are disappearing. Perhaps someone else is reading them, perhaps they've disappeared for ever, I just don't know. What I do know is that they have not been read with MY eyes. How can I act on their contents if I have not seen them? I feel impotent and powerless here, sir, waiting every day for a message from the Paragon company. Every few hours, I check my email account to see if anything had arrived, and it hasn't, and I feel slightly more disappointed and dejected. What do you suggest I do? You are always good with advice, mostly, so I am looking to you at this very important moment. Please advise me, my trusted friend. Mentor.

Hoping to hear some encouraging words from you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: appology granted

Dear friend R1chie,

I received your mail and i am now convinced by your words that you really want to help me,how are you doing? Well as for me,i am still on medications because i have bruises all over my body,if not for my men,i would have benn a dead man now,but i thank God for everything. I accept your appology,there is no problem,you are my friend and will always be my friend.

Please i didn't say or even insinuate that your motive is to seize the money when transferred,i trust you and can never think like that. I see you as a very gentle and honest being despite your love life, since you don't receive the emails from Mr.Benneth, this is the alternative email address i received from the red cross officer,please use it and send mr Benneth an email requesting him to transfer the money into your account please:

([email protected])

How is Amanda and Dani,hope they are in good health,my regards to them please.

I will be waiting for good news after your contact with mr.Benneth.

yours friend

Capt George Hunter

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:28:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Captain George Hunter

Dear Mr Benneth Scotts,

How are you? I hope everything is well with your Paragon company. Felicitations.

You may remember me from a few weeks ago when I contacted you about some items held in your secure custody and how I would like to start the claim procedure to release them. Liberty.

Apparently, you have written to me a few times, but I have received not a sign of those emails. My friend has been worrying himself very muchly about the delay in this business but I had received no instructions or information so I could not move forward. He has given me another email address to write to you so perhaps you could reply from there and let me know what I should do to start this claim procedure. Manicurist.

It's a public holiday over here, and not many businesses are open, and I don't know where in the world your office is (I hear that Paragon company has offices worldwide), so I am writing now on the chance that you are not having a public holiday and are working as normal. If you aren't, and you are having a day off, then I will understand and await your reply later this week. Quotidian.

regards,
R1ch4rd

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
From: "Mr.Benneth Scotts; Paragons Partners Security Manager London" <[email protected]>
Subject: From Benneth Scotts
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:40:56 -0400

Attention Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.I have mailed you severely regarding your fund here but all went futile.I was wondering what came about the sudden bridge from ordering the transfer to your account. In my previous mails to you, i listed our requirements in other to release the fund to you and they are as follows:

I. Scanned copy of your international passport or driving licence
2.Deposit Certificate of the said fund.
3.Demurrage fee of 625 pounds.
4.Your account details.
5.Fill the below Online Application Form.

The aforementioned details has to be presented for the release/transfer of your fund ,we have public holidays here so you have to send the demurrage fee tomorrow so that your fund will be lifted from the SR (Security Room) to TRD (Treasure Release Department),where it will be ready for transfer.

We don't fragment our customer's deposited fund because the funds are locked up in security boxes ,it is only the transfering bank that might have the access to deduct any of their charges from the fund upon request by their customer and we cannot carry your money to the bank for onward transfer without you providing all the requirements including the Demurrage charges and let it be known to you that the more your fund stays in our custody, the more the demurrage fee appreciates. We only charge you 625 pounds because you complained that you have been mailing me for some time now,may be true or not but lets assume it's true.

Attached is the scanned copy of security boxes in our security rooms ,the company's policy is that the exact amount that is been deposited in the exact amount that will be carried to the bank for transfer to beneficiary's account. We will only proceed upon confirmation of the above requirements.

Thank you
Mr.Benneth Scotts

Fill the below application form and submit immediately for documentary purpose.

PARAGON PARTNERS SECURITY SERVICES
88 Beldevere Place London E14 7HQ United Kingdom
www.paragonpartners.net

APPLICATION FORM
Name
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:

Maiden name:
Personal
Marital status:
Nationality

Next Of Kin

Preferences
Home address and phone
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
Internet at home
E-mail:
Home page:

Employment and business
Job title:
Company name:
Work address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:

Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:53:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: From Benneth Scotts

Dear Benneth Scotts,

Good day to you, sir! I have finally received an email from you. I was told that you had sent a few before, but I have not received them. This one did arrive, though, and I thank you for it. Obligated.

I have filled in the form you attached. I hope all the details are correct. I don't want anything small and silly holding up this transfer. I don't have a passport (my last one expired a few years ago, not sure where it is now) and I will have to look for my driving license. It's around somewhere! When I find it, I will scan it and ... oh, wait! How about I scan you my UK national ID card? I know where that is. Let me know about that, okay? Orwellian.

Thanks for finally sending me an email that got through. My friend will be very pleased that we can get this business started. Felicity.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Yahoo Mail Server wrote:
Date: 28 May 2008 09:53:54 -0000

<[email protected]>:
195.50.106.7 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta165.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:56:36 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Fwd: Re: From Benneth Scotts

Dear Sir,

Please find attached a copy of an email I tried to send to your Yahoo address but it was returned as having an invalid address. Instead, I have looked about and found this email address to send to you. I hope it works. Anticimipation.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:07:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: appology granted

My friend, the Captain,

How are you today? How are your injuries? I hope they getting better and not causing you any serious trouble. Ligaments.

I finally received an email from Benneth Scotts of the Paragon company today. He told me I had to pay $625! Now, I'm not a rich man, sir, but I'm not a beggar neither, so because it is the best way to help you and repay all of your kindness, I will try my best to find this amount of spare money. I may have to cash in some of my shares. Fiduciary.

He also asked for my passport or driving license. Unfortunately, I can't put my hands immediately on either of those, but I do have my UK national ID card handy, so I asked him if that would be okay. I hope it is. Do you know how long it takes for a new passport to be issued over here? It's ridiculous. Extemporaneous.

Finally, I replied to Benneth Scotts's email directly and the Reply-To address in his email didn't exist. I got a return message saying that my email could not be delivered. So I looked through previous emails that I still had and found another email address that you gave me, and I sent it again to that one. With any luck, it will arrive okay and he will read it. Lexical.

I don't have much to report to you except that so I now end and go get ready for work. All the best,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS

My dearest friend R1chie,

I received your mail with happiness and hope.Sorry that i have given you some stress but i promise that if you do this for me and this money is confirmed in your account,consider yourself a rich man because whatever you ask of me,i will give it to you without thinking twice. I have been thinking that if i have this money in my possesion,i won't be here treating my injuries,though the wound is healing fast but i am have not resumed duty,my second in command took over my place.

Thank you very much for paying the $625 for me,this amount you are paying on my behalf will multiply in millions for you,this is my promise to you.I am glad you understood my situation here,that i can't do anything from here,please if you can be able to send the fee to him this week,so that by Monday the security company will commence on the transfer,i think that will be great.I thank you once again.

How is Amanda and Dani?hope you don't have any problem with them,please don't stay too long to write me because your communication makes me get better.I will definitely come to England as soon as the transfer is done because i really need to see you and your women.

Thank you once again and remain blessed.

Capt.Hunter G

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: acknowledgement

Dear valued customer Mr.R1ch4rd Vxxxxx

I want to confirm if you received the mail i sent to you regarding our company's requirements to transfer your money to your account because you said that you don't receive my previous mails. Please if you have received it,i need an acknowledgment letter to indicate the receipt of my mail.

From Mr.Benneth Scotts

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:27:42 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS

Friend, sir,

I received your email, which made me quite happy and joyous, and I also received a reply from Benneth Scotts, which did the same for me. I do, however, have a slight concern and that is the reason for my delay in replying. Reciprocation.

You see, I am not a man without contacts. I have not mentioned it because (1) it has not been relevant, and (2) it's not something I broadcast to everyone, but I have an uncle who is quite senior in the British Army. We were talking last week and the subject got on to the campaign in the Middle East that you are involved in. I asked him, just casually, nothing obviously blatant, if he could investigate something for me. Basically, I wanted to find out exactly where you were based so... as a silly idea and to see if it were possible... maybe I could go over there and meet with you. I was thinking that perhaps your injuries might keep you there for a while, I wasn't sure. Anyway, the idea of meeting you personally, surprising you like that, took hold of my imagination, and I asked my uncle if he could make some discreet enquiries about you (based on your name, what you've told me, information you've mentioned). Clandestine.

On Friday, uncle came back with the news that he could find no trace of such a person answering your description or circumstances. I was astonished. My only thought was that I didn't give uncle enough info. I really hope this is the case, or else... what do I think here? I want to reconcile the friendship and trust I have for you with what my uncle reported back to me. How can I do this? What will make this small (I am sure) matter go away? Per ardua ad astra.

Please reply quickly, because you know how things like this can upset me,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:29:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: acknowledgement

Dear Mr Benneth Scotts,

I received your email perfectly okay. I suggest you go ahead with the business at hand without any delay. My friend and I are sorting some things out at the moment, but they shouldn't interfere with your business. Loophole.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1chie,

Honestly,i am really surprised at your questions.Is it because you want to help me that made you to start thinking negative about me?When i was taking all my time to give you an advice that will be beneficial to your life,i never investigated about you,i never investigated about you to know the kind of person you are,or to know if you are responsible or will sideline me. I never did all this because i trusted you,i never care to know who you are,because of the trust i invested on you.

You are about to keep a huge sum of amount in your account and the huge sum belongs to me, i never investigated about you to know if you will run away with the money,instead i give you the best advice i could as a father,to make sure you live a decent life. But because of the money you want to pay to clear my fund in the security company,you have now began to insinuate things i don't understand.

Well,i don't have anything to say,you uncle is a British Soldier while i am a US Marine soldier deployed in Iraq. If you want to come to our base in Iraq,i will give you the address and you can come and see me. That is the only thing i have to say now because you are causing more injuries to my wounds.

Yours friend

Capt.GH

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:31:32 +0100 (BST)

My dear friend,

We seem to keep on misunderstanding each other so many times. I didn't try to investigate you (whatever that means). All I wanted was to find out where you are and to think about the possibility of making a surprise visit to you. If I had asked for your location and address, then it would no longer be a surprise. It's not a surprise now, anyway, so all that doesn't matter. Extrapolation.

All I was doing was expressing the surprise at what my uncle found, or rather couldn't find. That was all. I wasn't running an investigation on you! It is part of my nature to know my friends well, not just the superficial things but many things so I can fully appreciate that other person. I wish I could do these things so that my well-meaning intention is apparent to anyone looking in, but it appears I am cursed to mess things up, no matter what my good intentions are. I can only apologize, once again, for my behaviour. Really, it wasn't intended the way you think it was. It was just........... an idea I had, something to surprise you and show how much I value our (so far) short friendship. Caritas.

I've written to Mr Benneth Scotts. His emails appear to be getting through now, which is good news. I haven't had a reply yet, but I don't want to pressure him. I expect he has other cases to deal with, too, and he will get around to ours in good time. Chronological.

Stay well, sir, and please don't stress yourself about me and my actions... as I said, sometimes they externally look completely different from the meaning behind them. I would never want to harm you, your wealth, or add insult to your wounds. I look forward to your email in this new light,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 05:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend R1chie,

I received your mail in good faith,i misunderstood you quiet well and it's because of the way you presented it. If you had opened up your mind and ask me my address or the address of our camp,that you wish to pay me a surprise visit,i will be really obliged and happy to do so,and i will take it that you truely loves me.If you follow it this way,i won't get upset but whereby you ask your uncle to inquire about me instead of you asking me directly,i mean,it looks af if you doubt my personality. We have been friends and we share ideas ,whatever that is bothering you,you use to ask me in other to gain knowledge from it and i don't hesitate to render it to you hence i know that it is within my reach.

Well,sorry if i was aggressive,how is your health? Hope you are okay. As for me,i am really improving ,in less than one week,i will resume duty according to our physician but i long to come out from this place please,whatever you are doing to help me come out from this place,please don't hesitate and i will never forget you in life.What is holding me right now is for the security company to transfer the money into your account,then i will immediately apply for resignation and come to England.

I promise,we won't misunderstand each other again. How far have you gone with the company's demurrage fee,have you gotten it at hand? If yes,ask Benneth how you can send it to them because that is the only thing that is keeping this money in the security company,you have other things they will demand like the deposit slip of the deposited money.

Please reply at the receipt of my mail for update.

My regards to Amanda and Dani.

Capt.Hunter G.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

ATTENTION: MR.R1CH4RD VXXXXX,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL,YOU SAID I SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH THE BUSINESS,YOU WANT ME TO GO AHEAD WITH YOU PROVIDING THE COMPANY'S REQUIREMENTS?

BENNETH SCOTTS

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 06:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend R1chie

What is going on? You don't seem to reply my mails,or have you decided not to help me any longer?

From Your friend

Captain George Hunter

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:02:26 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr Benneth Scotts,

Yes, I would like you to tell me what I must do now. I think we have established that emails from the account you are using now are getting through to me, so let''s proceed please with the transfer procedure. My friend (who is relying on this business to be completed---it's part of a promise I made to him a short while ago) is urging me to get it done as soon as possible. Please avoid any more delays, okay? Procedural shaders.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:23:11 +0100 (BST)

My friend, the Captain!

How are you, sir? I hope your injuries are healing well and proper. Please don't ever doubt me, okay? If I don't reply immediately, there is usually a reason. In this case, I have no news to report because Mr Benneth Scotts seems to be dragging his feet for some reason over this transaction. I sent him a message telling him that the email problem appears to be resolved, and asking him to start the procedure. What does he reply with? Some lame message asking if I am asking him to start the procedure. I mean, what the hell kind of question is that?! It's almost like he's delaying things deliberately and trying to stretch this out as long as possible with really weak and stupid questions. I wrote back to him earlier this evening and told him he should start the transfer. I'm wondering what he'll reply with this time. Probably complain that I wrote the email in the wrong colour or something. Wouldn't surprise me. Exasperation.

Hey! I told Amanda about you tonight! Not anything in detail, just that I know this really cool US soldier in Iraq that I'm writing to, and how he's a very interesting and wise person, and it would be great if I could meet him sometime soon. See, this is like a test. Whichever girl agrees most strongly with the idea to go out to Iraq and meet you... that's the girl who will take the lead in my "Whom to marry?" problem. Do you think this is a good idea? I'm still wondering about the threesome thing, as Amanda is not so violently opposed to it. Dani thinks it's quite dirty and perverted, but she didn't try to hit me like Amanda did when I suggested it! Wow, that was just crazy when that happened! She's okay about it now, though, like I said. In fact, I think she's had time to think it over and it probably in favour, but just needs more convincing to agree to it openly. I tell you this, Captain, I'm really looking forward to it if both girls agree. I mean... seriously, it'll be like nothing I've done before! Inaugural.

stay well and keep getting better,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:28:46 +0100 (BST)

Dear friend,

More days have passed and I still haven't heard from Benneth Scotts. Have you met this man? Is his trustworthy? Does he have criminal tendencies? Is he the right man for this very important job? What exactly is his problem? Enigma.

Write back soon, please, I am getting worried,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:03:25 +0100 (BST)

Dear Captain,

More days passed, still no reply. Are you and Benneth Scotts being serious with me, or are you messing me about, pulling my strings and making me dance to your tune while laughing at the silly man in England? Let me know. Informant.

R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear R1chie,

I refuse sending or replying because i don't really understand you,i mailed Mr.Benneth and was really complaining bitterly why he must abandon my money there,why must he seize to reply your mails,that the money was deposited in their security company to execute a contract and now the contract is at hand,that we need the money.

He replied and forwarded to me all the mails he had been sending to you,that he asked you to provide your international passport or national ID and also the demurrage fee which you told me,that he has mailed you trice,but no response from you.That you only told him to go ahead with the transaction .

When i saw the forwarded mail,i was crestfallen,i felt you are lying to me that you haven't heard from Mr.Benneth.So why are you acting like this,if i die in this place,that is only when you will know that you are responsible for my death because you have an opportunity to safe life but you where sluggish about it,you will write to me today,the next time you will write is after three to four days.Is that how to rescue somebody you call ur friend?

If you want to help me,you bring out your time and help me,this money have been in the security company for the past three months now,now tell me,if you really want to help me,will this money be in the security company's custody for this period of time? Two days is enough to bring out this money from the security company.

You told me the company asked you to send some amount for the release,have you sent it? If you want to help me,by now you should have sent it,at least by now,the company would have transferred the money into your account.How do you think they will proceed with the transaction if you didn't send their requirements?

Right now,i don't know what to say,i have accepted my fate,maybe i am not meant to be rich,that is how i take it for now.

Capt.Hunter.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fw: acknowledgement

BELOW IS FORWARDED MAILS FROM BENNETH SCOTTS,WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?CHECK THE DATE.

He forwards the last four emails that Benneth Scotts sent to me.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:41:44 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Fw: acknowledgement

Dear Captain, my trusted friend,

This is the first time I have seen such a message from Benneth Scotts. I thank you kindly for forwarding it to me. Mr BS must be thinking I am a slow and retarded man, not replying when he send me messages, but I seriously can't reply because I am not seeing them in the first place. Why does email hate me? Fortitude.

I don't even know if Benneth Scotts is receiving MY emails. This is a very horrible situation, and it's slowing things down, I now realize. How about if you ask Mr Benneth Scotts if he could FAX the payment instructions to me? I think faxes are more reliable and I will also have a paper copy so it can't be deleted. Ask if he wants to do that, please. My email to him might never be seen, so I would prefer if you ask him. If he agrees, he can fax the instructions to +44 871 315 7508. I'll be waiting by the fax machine eagerly. Anticipation.

How are you, anyway? How are your injuries? Will you be returning back to duty, or could you get to stay out of the frontline because of your injuries? I'm very worried, as you might be able to tell. Mordant.

I think I have had a breakthrough with Dani and Amanda. Well, it might be. I'll explain. Amanda has been offered a job in Liverpool. That's MILES away from here and she will have to move and live there if she accepts the job (it's something to do with chickens, I think). If that happens... well... you know? I'll be spending a bag-load of more time with Dani, simply because she'll be nearer to me. That will probably push things in her direction. I'm not complaining, of course! I love both women, I hope you understand. Okay, that's my little piece of personal news. I hope I'm not boring you with it. Jubilation.

hope to hear from you with news from Benneth Scott,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:51:21 +0100 (BST)
Dear Captain, friend,

I have only just read this email after sending my last one. I should have looked all through my inbox first before replying, I know. Hospitality.

This is the problem... Mr Benneth Scotts has not sent me ANYTHING so I can pay the fee. Nothing, zero, zip, nada. A big fat empty blankness, that's what he has sent me regarding the payment information. If you look at the emails he forwarded to you, you will see that I ask for him to send me the information, to go ahead with the next step of the procedure (receiving money from me), and what is his reply? He asks me if I want him to go ahead with the next step of the procedure! I mean, sorry for swearing, but what the fuck kind of question is THAT?!??! He's just asking a question whose answer was in the email I already sent. YES, MR BENNETH SCOTTS, I WANT YOU TO GO AHEAD WITH THE PROCEDURE, YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF ROTTEN FILTH DRIPPING FROM YOUR MOTHER'S *DELETED*. Sorry, but the man is annoying me SO much. I wish we could deal with someone else, I really do. Promulgate.

I need to calm down now. I'll need to take more of my medication, or else I'll have an Episode later tonight. Need to lie down and think and stroke my special spot. I hope you understand my anger at the moment and aren't offended. My anger is directed at that useless man, not you. Cryptogram.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:30:56 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: acknowledgement

NOTHING. NOTHING FROM YOU, NOTHING FROM THAT NO-GOOD WASTE-OF-SPACE, BENNETH SCOTTS. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE??? IN RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL, YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO QUESTION MY FRIENDSHIP, CALL ME A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP, AND MAKE IT APPEAR THAT ALL THIS DELAY IS MY FAULT YET AGAIN. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I AM GETTING SO SICK OF IT. START BEING SERIOUS OR I WILL PUT YOU AND THAT USELESS PRICK'S EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY IGNORE LIST. CAVERNOUS.

R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: why i am unhappy

Dear R1chie,

I am not a small kid okay,i can smell when somebody is trying to ride on me,let me get this straight,you don't want to help me that is why i feel very tired to write to you,i have accepted my fate and pretend as if the money never exist. If actually you want to help me,you would have sent the requirements for the release of my money to Mr Benneth because that is the only thing that holding my money which you are the one delaying,now you putting all the blames on Mr Benneth.

Mr.Benneth have given you the requirements which you have received,because you told me that he asked you to pay the sum of $625.00,is it not what you wrote to me ? He has also given you the informations on how to send it across to him ,so why are just playing pranks on me?

You are doing this because you know i am helpless here, and there is no way i can retrieve that money from the Security company because it is deposited in your name,you are the only one that have access to it.I don't have any thing to say now,i am speechless,you gave me hope,now you have taken the hope back,this money have been in the security company for the past three months now and you want me to be happy.

Captain George Hunter.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:25:47 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: why i am unhappy

Dear Captain,

I can fully understand that you don't feel very pleased with things right now. I feel exactly the same way. This Benneth Scotts person is entirely to blame. He told me to pay some fees, yes, but how in the name of all things saccharine am I to pay that money??? He hasn't told me, all he's done is keep on ask me if we should go ahead with this transfer. "Yes, Mr Scotts, I want to go ahead with the transaction, just tell me how to pay this sodding money and stop asking me that same dumb question!" I hate him. He's incompetent and I suspect that HE is the one that is playing games with us. I'm lost, unable to do anything, impotent, not knowing how or where to pay this money. What, do I just pay it to the next person I see, Mr Scotts? NO! That would be a waste! I just wish he would tell me how to pay this god-damned money and get things completed. Red mist.

I didn't appreciate your accusation, again, about it being ME who is messing things around here. Have I not been compliant and willing to do what you need? Examine the situation carefully and see where the obstacle is. It's Benneth "Useless and Incompetent" Scotts. I want him sacked. He doesn't deserve to be in any position of responsibility, and to be honest I feel very nervous about entrusting this business to such a hopeless case like him. This is YOUR life and well-being at stake here, and it's all resting on some idiot who can't even tell me some simple instructions. What IS his game, anyway? He's not being serious, and I swear, if I ever meet him in real life... he's not going to escape without a few bruises. Emollient.

Your emails recently have pushed me close to the edge, my friend, and I don't want our relationship to be that kind. You started off wonderfully helpful and supportive, and I think I still see some of that remaining in your current character, but it's hidden and buried under all this distrust and suspicion that Mr Scotts' behaviour (of lack of) is generating between us. One might even suspect that Mr Scotts has some evil plan that involves you and I becoming enemies. The devious little fucker, if I ever meet him....... ! Internecine.

Please be assured that I care about what happens to you, and I am doing my best under some very difficult circumstances and some very malicious influences. I am wondering if I should write to the Paragon company and ask for my file to be handed to someone else. Someone competent and who doesn't have evil in his heart, corrupting his soul. Malfeasance.

stay well,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 05:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PAYMENT INFO

Attention Mr.R1ch4rd Xx Vxxxxx,

I received a mail from one Captain Hunter George .stating that i should give you informtion on how to send the required fee to release your fund in our custody. Since the required fee is a small amount of money,it has to be received by Money Transfer Receiving Department of this company(M.T.R.D),which means that you have to send it via money transfer agencies like Western Union Money Transfer,Below is the payment information.

Receiving Cashier -------- (Mrs.Lilian Wood)

Destination -------------------(London)

Test Question ----------------(What for?)

Answer -------------------------(Administration fee)

Send the scanned copy of the payment slip as soon as payment is made.

Benneth Scotts

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:53:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: why i am unhappy

My friend,

How are you today? I hope you are doing fine and nothing is troubling you. Things ARE troubling me, though. Contemplation.

That useless wanker, Benneth Scotts, emailed me over the weekend. Sure, that was good, and the email contained something positive (payment information), but the hopeless little runt is SO lacking in common sense and any appreciation for privacy and security. You know what he did? I assume you emailed him recently, introduced yourself and so on as the "friend" I had referred to in my emails to him. Fine. But that stupid incompetent tosser simply accepted who you were without even asking me if you were genuine. You could have been anyone emailing him, claiming to be a friend of mine, and he didn't even check with me if I knew who you were! I mean, can you believe the absolute inadequacy of the man? I can't. I thought I had seen the lowest of his stupidity, but this just takes all prizes for idiotic behaviour. If he's this lax and careless about security now, what's he going to be like later when things are in full swing? I DO NOT trust this man. He should not be handling this case at all. I really do want him as far from this money as possible, or else I can see we're going to lose it because of his bad management and lack of professionalism. Nomenclature.

All it would have taken was an email to me, asking if I knew who you were, confirm that you were a person to be trusted. But.. no. He just went ahead without even the smallest of checks with me. This is gross incompetence. The man is a danger to everything he touches. Exhumation.

I'm going to take some time to think about how to approach this issue. I don't feel comfortable dealing with him from now on. This last act is the final straw in the dam that's about to break. I'm very angry right now and I need to do something to make sure this outright amateur does not mess things up further. Insulation.

stay well,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:57:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Update

Dear friend, Captain,

How are you, sir? I hope all is going as well as it can for you. I would like to make this a short email just to keep you informed of what is happening here. Benediction.

As I said before, I received an email from the useless Benneth Scotts, and that brought with it a whole load of issues that I mentioned in my last email. He said that I should pay the fees (demurrage, etc) through something like Western Union. I shall have to look out for what this is, as I only thought Western Union was something you read about in Old West stories when cowboys, etc, would send telegrams from one side of America to another. I didn't know they were still in existence, actually! Western Union, I mean, not cowboys. Amelioration.

I have also gone back through what emails I still have of yours and I found the website for the Paragon company. I have got a contact address and a telephone number from there and I shall be writing to them very soon to ask that my case be transferred to someone else, NOT handled by Benneth Scotts. I won't tell them why, unless they ask, but will simply say that for personal reasons I do not wish my case to be handled by him any more. Of course, I still have a deep suspicion and resentment towards him, as I still think he is evil to the core and has some underhanded motive to all of these delays he has caused us. I think both of us will be better off with him GONE. Hypokalaemia.

That is where I stand right now with regards to the transfer. I hope to hear from you soon,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:02:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: STOP EVERYTHING!

Captain, my friend, this is VERY IMPORTANT, you must read this carefully and act NOW if you can. I went to the Paragon company's website and found an email address for general enquiries. With that, I sent an email to them asking them for the right person to communicate with so that I could discuss changing my file to someone other than Benneth Scotts. Their response? Basically it was "Who is Benneth Scotts? No one working here is called Benneth Scotts." WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? I think Benneth Scotts (if that's his real name) is a rogue employee or maybe even a fraud star, and he's sitting on YOUR money. This explains why he's been such a pain in the arse and causing all these delays. He really has other plans, evil plans, for your money, sir. This is all kinds of disaster, and I don't know what to do. I hope to the heavens that I have not discovered this too late and we can still do something to save your money. Also, how far does this go? What about Mr Jones? Was he involved in this plan? Who can we trust any more? Well, I trust you, and I hope you trust me, so that's a start, but as for other people..... ? I'm having minor panic attacks because of this, and I hope you can give me some good suggestions about what to do now. Mellifluous.

stay well,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:37:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I need a reply

Dear my friend, the Captain,

Please reply. I'm getting worried about everything now. I need to know what to do with this "Benneth Scotts" problem. He's given me payment informations, but the Paragon company says he's not an employee with them. If I pay money using the information Benneth Scotts gave me, I suspect it will go straight into his pocket and I'll never see it again. In short, I think he's acting very much like an internet fraud star. Please help. You seem very unconcerned that someone very close to your money has evil intentions for it. Why am I the one doing all the worrying here? It's not even MY money! I don't understand you at all now. Please reply. Magnolia.

regards,
R1ch4rd

No reply so I'm thinking this is almost definitely over.

Easter Egg

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic