SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I love it when...

View next topic
View previous topic

Fryer
Just a Jonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...they go off script big time! Twisted Evil

Quote:
I gave you a respect because I know what you said to Late Mrs.Cxxxxxxx Dxxxxx that you will help her see that her Fund was transferred into your nominated account,and knew that it will be very roared if after you sent money or if you failed to send money and nothing was done God will not be happy with at the day of God judgement ,I do not use the name of God in vine as a Christian which I am. In order for you to be sure of me Barrtister Kxxxx Axxxx is not happy that you are not serious and he his not happy that this Fund has not been transferred into your nominated account that was why he refused to sign the document they asked him to sign because if it was to be he signed it that means by I will not have been writing to you, but he refused and reapplied and pleaded on your behalf saying that you where sick that he knew that you will do the payment because he believes that any Good Christians do not lies just like you that was what he said and asked us to wait for you till Tuesday that he is sure something is wrong on your side that should be reason, why you have not done the payment and document signed, that was how the meeting went yesterday.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Fryer...

"Yes mah children, praise the lawd fo' the day of salivationn is at hayand!"

Always brings a smile when I see a lad getting all biblical on a baiter. Very Happy Now see if you can get him to swear at you, then remind him that those who follow the good book would never use such metaphors!
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! This is great stuff!

I'm going to send this to some friends of mine who know I'm into baiting, if you don't mind.....

clapping

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a screen reader, and when it reads through a message like the one you got from your lad, I'm afraid it's going to run out of breath. All those run-on sentences! I expect to hear a gasp every so often.
Fryer
Just a Jonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BK - Have at...

I've had this guy going for several weeks now. When his Barrister told me that he couldn't provide me with an account I could transfer the fees into directly, I told him I was not trusting of his Barrister. When that still didn't generate an account, I told him I had acquired a new Barrister, one who by the way also contacted me via email, who said he could handle my inheritance. He's in great pain over how much I've paid out to my new Barrister... Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic