SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Short a few dollars to buy that little something? Look here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on, petrol prices the way they are, groceries and the price of food going up, who couldn't use a few extra dollars so you can have that special something you have always wanted today? very competitive interest rate and flexible terms. or is that flexible interest rates and no terms? Laughing

I know, I should have posted in surplus, but I would hate to see such a nice fresh loan lad go to waste.

I found him Here at Scamwarners very nice of you to share Ralph Wink

Quote:
HANKS JANES FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
26 York Street, London
W1U 6PZ,United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-7031-914-572
Good Day,I am a private investor,i give out unsecured guarantee loans to Business Men and women who are into Business transaction, automobile purchase,house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C.we give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 4% interest rate in this,you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from us, Loans are given out in Great British Pounds and United States Dollar the maximum I give is 100,000,000 both in pounds and $USD and the minimum 20,000 >
pounds and USD$.
OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:
*HOME LOAN
*AUTO LOAN
*MORTGAGE LOAN
*BUSINESS LOAN
*INTERNATIONAL LOAN
*PERSONAL LOAN
I also render Collateral And Non- Collateral Loans For Your Business Start up.If you are interested you Fill out the application details below so that we can start the processing of your loan sum.
APPLICATION DETAILS
First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Marital status:______________________
Contact Address:____________________
City/Zip code_____________________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:__________________________________
In acknowledgment to these details, We will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.Furthermore be informed
that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver\'s License or your working Identity card.
Mr. Hanks Janes
Financial Controller/Operations Manager
Email address: [email protected]
Tel: +44-7031-914-572

You could also reply to the email using this address [email protected] , lads love recieving emails in their bombing accounts Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am convinced ! Very Happy Aglaia needs a loan for her horse Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the University could use a few extra dollars for an extension while you are at it Frumpy. Wink

BTW, love the custom tag Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im going to apply to build more Medical Clinics in West Africa.

I can tell the lads in my ASEMs that Ive recently secured 3 Million USD in funding.

Bring it on

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic