SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Williams is a greedy little mugu!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
echobravo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote to this fellow at the behest of somoene here and he is a greedy little mugu. Talk about pushy! He even mentions 419 (not this website just the criminal code). I'm trying ot get him to fill in the WU Anti Fraud Security Form A that was posted here and I'll be curious to see what he writes.

Bill

Hello Dr. Williams,

I have contacted WU and they require this new form to be filled out before they will allow a money transfer. Please fill it out and return it to me so I can go to my nearest WU office.
thanks, Rodney

--- On Thu, 6/26/08, Williams Lawsons <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Hello my friend Rodney,What to do is to pay the delivering charges.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 8:17 AM

Hello Rodney Bigdick,

Thabks, for your mail and understanding in this matter of sending your $3.2m which my boss offer you for your good effort so far and now you have think that i am scaming you while i want to help you.but as i can see and in my conutry here nobody is doing such thing as you call it 419 so i want to let you know i am not what you think so if you are the 419 then let me know .

In this conutry 419 is against the law so fee free to send the money through western union money transfer with the information i give you before.

Dr.Williams

Edited out your email address; better safe than sorry + move here to Main -- JMR
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting that guy as well, he's a professional script writer..

I've always wanted "Snatch and Lockstock and 2 smoking barrels" transcribed, tell me how it goes with him, maybe we can team up later on down the road.

echobravo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good. Are you telling me you're trying to get him to transcribe a movie script for you?
I'm gonna keep sending him those fake WU forms to fill out. By all means, let's drive him nuts together Smile
Bill
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea hopefully he gets interested in movie scripting...

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Williams you greedy thing. I hope you will give some of that money to weas. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
echobravo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh! Now's he's mad! He doesn't want to fill out the WU Security Form I sent him. It's pretty straightforward.....

Hello my friend Rodney,

As i can see you not intrested on receiveing what belong you so you will better forget it because you are the only person in this world so i will final see some one will assist me on get this deal done .so i will not sending my photo because of you want to send a little dollars to receive cheque .

Williams
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive often mistaken this type of email to be the end of the matter, but good use of words and a dangle of $$$ pulls them right back in.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Echo:

Do not drop that bait. The fact that he is responding to you still shows that he has the hook in his mouth. You need to set it further before you reel him in completely. Get him to invest more time into you explaining how things work and what you need to do etc. Then go back to the forms.... but keep the forms "alive" so he does not think that you forgot them.

You should get "cold feet" as the victim if the lad won't fill out the required form. Tell him that you realize he is just not serious about this business and you have other things you can spend your money on. Make him work to "hook" your 'victim' better.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
Tell him that you realize he is just not serious about this business
100% agreement on that one. I use it all the time when mugus try that crap with me, and the words "not serious" are nearly guaranteed to get a response. Now that I think of it, I might have received that tip directly from The Man himself!

And of course he's a greedy little mugu! He's a scammer isn't he? Very Happy All you need to do is get his greed to overcome his laziness and he's yours like a drunken prom date.* That's not always easy, but sooner or later he'll want to get paid. Maybe remind him that the whole deal would be done by now if only he would have accepted a cheque or cash as payment instead of this absurd wire-transfer business. He'll be happy to hear that that you're right and he's wrong.

* No offence to any drunken prom dates that may be in the room.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic