SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wickeder Eviler Safari - Lad home "F*CKING YOU"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tolin Dorden wrote:
How bout Foul Ole Ron?
On the other hand.. would take more than a few days to reach Foul Ole Ron status.. perhaps just Gaspode? no hang on... Gaspode's too intelligent to go on a safari like that.. hmm.. Nobby Nobbs!

Nobby Nobbs, yeah... the trouble is, I'd be expecting Visit-The-Infidel-With-Explanatory-Pamphlets to be with him, to safeguard his soul...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, no, it's Visit-The-Infidel-With-Explanatory-Pyramids. Of course.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no reply, that's a long bus trip...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA! Outstanding! I hope he pushes onto Abeche. They say Abeche is very accommodating and hospitable to travelers.

Really nice work, Reaper! Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Nobby Nobbs, yeah... the trouble is, I'd be expecting Visit-The-Infidel-With-Explanatory-Pamphlets to be with him, to safeguard his soul...

Oh thought Visit was the one they were going to see there.. then again should've known that the ones they are going to meet are: The Agony Aunts... deary me I usually tend to get stuff like that wrong.. but then again I've also always been hooked on the idea of Nobbs and Colon working close together.. specially when it's two lads playing the part.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Quote:
Dear ,

I am very sorry for your state of health,i never knew it was that serious until i was told by your account.Like i told her on the phone while she was pleading i must come back to abeche,i was arrested along with my assistant at Ndjemena we were asked several question which we were unable to answer for the fact that i can not understand their language,we were sent back to Danboru as border town between Nigeria And cameroun,from where we found our way back home,your accountant called me when already in a bus to Jos,Nigeria.

I am very sorry if i disapointed the company,but the fact was that i never knew i will suffer that much without a visa,i would not have attempted the journey without a Visa.

Mr.William,i most confess i really suffered i spent all my money at the border to bribe my way into Kousili in Cameroun from there through the Kousili border to Ndjamena hoping i will still meet you there at Ndjamena.

I plead with you,Mr.Michael and the other members of the company to find a way in providing me with a Visa to Abeche,that will be my only option as am afriad to travel back without the knowledge of my country.

I am really sorry for what happened,it was neither my fault or yours.

I hope to have a good business relationship with your company.

N:B:GOOD RELATIONSHIP SOMETIMES STARTS IN A BAD WAY.

Regards,

Floyd.

A little bruised, but in no way pissed off at me. He still thinks it's all 100% real. Very Happy

I doubt he'll try again without getting a visa, which I'm sure he probably won't be able to pay for. However, I'm pretty sure he's willing to travel again. You know what, I like the sound of Bamako, it was also on the Forbes 25 worst cities list (no. 16) and I think that's where this lads next destination is!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
capricio
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't someone send their lad a hand-written letter of free passage from Queen Elizabeth a while back? Couldn't you just send him something like that and have him try again?
Bangbang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Nice job Reaper, Sounds like he is still wanting to do business and is very eager to please, but also a little wimpy..... a whole 24 hours without a bath and food,...Please Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes well done Reaper.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper - This is truly outstanding. I am already jealous of this safari, yet its just getting better and better..... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I doubt he'll try again without getting a visa, which I'm sure he probably won't be able to pay for.
I'm sure there are a few loan sharks in whatever city he lives in. All he has to do is hand over his soul and they'll provide funds for his next adventure. If he returns empty handed they'll simply track him down and kick the snot of him for you. I don't see how you can lose! Very Happy

Oh wait, the only problem I see with this is if you're already holding his soul as security Confused Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I've changed my mind. I'm determined to get at least one lad to Abeche. It's just too alluring. I've got a total of 3 to N'Djamena, but I want at least one in Abeche. Twisted Evil

Time to find yourself a loan shark, Mr Floyd.

Edit: Because I'm so awesome:

Quote:
Floyd: it will take me one and a half to two weeks to get money to travel to abeche

This is hilarious:

Quote:
Flody: i was almost shoot at by the authorities
this is the reason am scared going back
without a visa

Basically I told them my big bad bosses didn't believe him and my character is the good guy, trying to argue his case. However, he only managed to get the option for my lad to travel to Abeche for his money.

I can't believe he's still on the hook, and ready, once he gets funds, to get straight back into Chad.

Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be brilliant if you can get them there. For so many reasons.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOOD RELATIONSHIP SOMETIMES STARTS IN A BAD WAY.

Haha, what a good motto to build upon for further miles LOL_sign

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Didn't someone send their lad a hand-written letter of free passage from Queen Elizabeth a while back?

MrFishe made it for me, I'll pm it to reaper if I can find it.
The scary part is that my lad did get to Ghana with it, whether the letter helped or hindered him I'll never know.

I love it when a lad thinks his his fault when things go wrong. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad apologizes to the "account"

Quote:
Dear baiting name removed,

Please accept by apologie,i never meant to hurt you it was just that
i was undergoing stress coupled with not hearing you properly due to
the noice in that bus.

I hope you are catchings fun on vacation.

Regards,

Floyd.

Reaper, I am on vacation?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes you are. In Vanuatu. Smile So you can't transfer the WU Secure from Abeche to Nigeria.

Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't care what people say about you Reaper- you aren't a worthless sack of %&$@, but a fine baiter.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that lovely backhanded compliment, jojo. Laughing

Floyd is looking to see if he needs a visa to purchase a plane ticket to Abeche or N'Djamena. I don't think he'll find one, so he'll have to use the bus again. Poor baby. I reckon he has the money so instead of having two weeks, I'll give him one.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Quote:
Dear Micheal

I will be living for Abeche tomorrow,i will need the name and
address of the Hospital Where Williams is been treated.

Thanks

You'll never guess how he's getting there.

First, a flight to Maidugari, which is a town near the Nigerian/Cameroon/Chad Border. Then, he's going to get a boat across lake Chad. Laughing

It's because he didn't like the dust last time, it made him feel sick. Crying or Very sad

Edit Can anyone find that hospital address? My google search has come up with nothing.

Easter Egg
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good! I've heard there's hardly any dust in Abeche at the moment Very Happy

Bit strange maybe, from Maidugari to the shores of Lake Chad is approx 100 miles, the lake is roughly 36 miles and then it is another 410 miles to get to Abeche... Or does he expect less problems with visa and customs this way?
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks it will get him closer to Abeche. Laughing Laughing

Yeah, he wants to avoid authorities in NDJ and take the more..off the beaten track route. Laughing

Edit: I've found a detailed map of Abeche from a U.N website, and another pdf with contact numbers for humanitarian personal. One, under "Authorities" is the contact number of the Abeche commissioner.... Twisted Evil

Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like there is only 1 hospital in Abeche, serving a population of 950,000. Although Stinki and leg have left, so that's now 949,998.
There doesn't appear to more than that in terms of medical facilities.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic