SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wickeder Eviler Safari - Lad home "F*CKING YOU"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my Special_K logo lad. Basically did the same as the other lad, Rincewind lost his papers blah blah. You have to come to get your payment because I leave for Abeche in a few days.

Quote:
Dear Rincewind,

I am ready to travel down to N'Djamena,but how do i make contact
with you when i get there.

We are ready to roll. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:55 am; edited 16 times in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot replied:

Quote:
Dear Rincewind,

I called my travel agency to confirm how long it will take to renew
my passport i was told it will take another one week.

I will be very greatful if you can make the payment through the
western union there in N'Djamena,i will send you senders name.In
addition you can furnish me with the other details regarding the next
line of work.

Please call me with this number:

I hope to get response urgently.

Regards,

Floyd

I cannot believe the f*cking nerve of him, as if I was not already pissed about a few things. I wrote a scathing email saying we have been very disappointed and that there is no chance in hell that the money will be sent by WU, the fees alone are ridiculous. That if he doesn't make it within a few days to N'Djamena he can go straight ahead to Abeche where a trusted associate will hold his money as I have to get back to America urgently. Here's his reply:

Quote:
Am very sorry for the situations i hope you have not lost hope in me. I will start arrangement now. i pray i will be able to make it down to N'Djamena within the next three or four days i think i better make use of bus i believe it will be faster compelled to flight. I hopefully will begin my journey by tomorrow or next.

Yeah, you better f*cking pray. Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GOOD GOD! What are the busses like there?
Quote:
better make use of bus i believe it will be faster compelled to flight

I think we should be told!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fairly quick, he's in N'Djamena.

Quote:
Dear Rincewind;

Am already in njqmena at the western union location you described,i
will be glad to see u on time am very messy;

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the IP you're getting for him? Also, if he really is there, can you instruct him to go to the motor park nearby and find out the owner's name for us? I only have his phone number.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. He should have some company soon. Did he really get there that quickly? What's the IP? I can compare it with the others.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure, it sounds like it though. He's using gmail and I've just sent another email with a "map" that readnotify will track.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick update, this guy is extremely eager:

Quote:
Am on my way to abeche now,i case i cud not meet you kindly drop the names and phone numbers of the ALE agent.

Quote:
Am trying to get transport to abeche but they said not until
tomorrow,am still trying

Readnotify said he hasn't read the "map" email so I don't have an IP.

Easter Egg
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He has to click the "View all images" deal inside of Gmail to generate the notification.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him the gmail address is sending the emails to spam, have him switch.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Already told him to switch to his yahoo account, also sent an email to his yahoo account.

Easter Egg
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

Quote:
Dear Rincewind;

Am having a very serious problem here am uable to make it to abeche
am short of funds the transport to abeche will cost 15 thousand
cefas,Am presently left with 2 thousands cefas.

Am stranded right now and the worst part is that i came with my
partner we do not know were to sleep now
.i plead with you to find
somebody here to direct us to in other to get money for this expenses,

Please get back as i need to remain in this cefe,in addition i will
like you to provide a telephone number so i can speak wit you,

thanks

Floyd,

His IP is: 193.251.147.244 --> Chad. Smile

Here's a little chat snippet:

Quote:
Illan: ar u dere
please its very urgent
the authorities are on my neck

Here's his email to my main guy in the US, Michael:

Quote:

Dear Michael,

Please kindly inform mr,rincewinds that am in ndjamena streded
strandedm
he should get back to my mail i sent him urgently.i was
almost arrested by the chad authorities,

Please.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 am; edited 4 times in total
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Streded? He needs THE HAND to come pick him up? Very Happy
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! What a bunch of idiots!

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we need to know what music he needs. he can have eight records, but he needs to tell us which one is his absolute favourite. He's also allowed one luxury and a chat with Kirsty Young.

Cost: 2000 Cefas

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday, July 3, 2008

2,000 CFA Franc BCEAO = 4.91387 US Dollar

Laughing

I've emailed Floyd, telling him to go to the same Motor Park that Stinky and the Leg went to.

Easter Egg
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they will find the same smelly dirt patch. Very Happy
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Tis the season to safari.....
How far are these lad's from Stinky and the new boys going to 'rescue' him?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too good clapping muhahaha, Chad is going to turn into a tourists´ and artists´ resort

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Reaper Cool

Reckon The Eater safaris can turn Chads ecomony around with all these tourists. Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this, he gets even more desperate each hour I don't reply:

Quote:
Dear Rincewind;

I am not with my international passort; send the WU to ;
he is my assistant here with me;i have a motor cycle rider here with me plz call me via his number: <snipped> :i expect ur call now or reply me immediately am witing at the cafe

Just over an hour later:

Quote:
Sir, am getting tired,plese respond to my mail;we have not been able to eat since yesterday no more money,i have spent all in the cafe trying to reach you,i never believed this agency will make me suffer,i know there is an error on my part which led to the destroction of the Art Piece,but Mr.Michael nerver told me i will have to travel before getting paid,i was told that i will get paid any way i wish:

I situation has now changed,i left my home since sunday uptill now i have not been able to see what i have travelled for,i have not had my bath since sunday,i have been eating junk.

Please respond a s i really need to get out of here.Please;

About 46 minutes ago:

Quote:
CALL THE TELEPHONE NUMBER I PRIVIDED I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE MONEY FOR CAFE.AM BEGGING YOU.

IF I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN THE NEXT HOUR I WILL FIND ANY MEANS TO GET BACK HOME.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easter Egg
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have not had my bath since sunday......i really need to get out of here.Please

Absolute poetry.... Laughing

Great baiting Reaper, and what a fantastic safari destination... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice stuff... We will get a Western Union Secure to him right away.

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. It's nice to see another lad who has people on his neck. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Dumb ass.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic