SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sheep of a different color

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This pet peddler contacted me in the midst of my deal with the Zebra scammer, Kelly. I'm still have fun with Jude in the first bait, so much so I opted to twice bait him ... but this time as Shep. There's something odd Shep, though. My forward apologies to the Irish for my portrayal here, take heart that my RL heritage is in fact part Irish. I am hoping to de-educate this boi into making some serious mistakes about assuming foreign identities!

And so starts our journey... Shep'll be in GREEN, and our scammer's BS in fitting BROWN!

We start with a seed sent to Jude...
Quote:
h'lo mr jude amb3
please sir i saw your add for animals when searching online. i am looking for sheeps and email is giving me trouble of late, not sure if first mail made it through. friend tell me email no make it to them. i need flock of sheeps soon. have you any wool? how many have you and how much to get to ireland?

Quote:
Hello,
sorry for the late reply ok. i got your mail. i have 18 of them but i am located in cameroon. will you be willing if i can ship them to you. please get back for the price and other details.

Quote:
h'lo
thanks for reply. good, email must be fixed now. that is relief. 18 is good, what kind of sheeps are they and how much total to get them to ireland?

Quote:
Hello,
i have the merino sheep type .how many do you want? you will have to pay only for the shipping first and when you receive them, before you complete my balance. so the price will depend on how many you want

Merino sheep? Those are NORMAL! Who wants NORMAL sheep. Twisted Evil

Quote:
merino sheeps? hmmm, have you any ? they are better for my needs on my farm. make better herds.

Yes, I know, I know ... @rgyll is Sheep Island, according to Wiki.

Quote:
no, i do not have @rgyllsh33ps but i have a good friend of mine that have about 32 of them ok. please i will inform him of this and give you his email for you to contact him or he may contact you.

Surprise surprise, a friend! Wonder who this will be? Let's stay nice and eager!!!

Quote:
please do get me in contact with him if he has @rgyll sh33ps. i appreciate your help in this. the sheeps is hard to find. likely i will take all 32 depending upon ages and conditions. have plenty of fields for them to gaze upon and make more wools. thank you.

Quote:
please, sorry for the late reply. please you mail reach him with the address below. () please get back to me when you reach him.

Now, truth be told, I was physically in bed when this arrived... but somebody panicked when the email did not arrive right away. Laughing I got 4 in a row just like this from the new addey within 10 minutes of eachother, each worded slightly differently:

Quote:
Hello,
i am writing you in regars of the @rgyll sh33ps. my fried talk about it to me ok.i have 32 of them ok. he told me you want all the 32. they ranges from 3 months to 3 years old and very health. all will cost you 2400pound including shipping. please get back for more details of shipping since i want to relocate to the United State.

Followed by one from Jude:

Quote:
did you contact him?i told him about your demands.

Well now, our new persona (from the SAME IP which reads Nairobi so far, but not for long) seems to be Irish ... sooooo he should know a little of the local lingo, right? First to the new address:

Quote:
h'lo,

sorry for the late reply. took a drop of the cure after a long day in the field, laddy. mac f3rdy eh? would not be a relative of brady mac f3rdy would yah? ah well, that amount sounds like a fantastic deal. all 32 @rgyll sh33ps. tell me theys not all white is they? @rgyll sh33ps is known to come in a number of colors of wool making dying them less needy. is your herd multicolored? cream, black, blue, green, red, yellow? and be there a ram in the bunch?

i'm off to bed for the night, but i'll be certain to get back to you after my field work tomorrow.

póg me hón

ol' shep

Then to thank Jude:

Quote:
yes, i did. pardon the delay i twas out drinkin with the lads after work in the fields.

póg me hón (that be irish for bless your heart)

Uhhh... no, that's not what it means. Twisted Evil

Mac writes me back and from thus forward:
Quote:
Hello,
it me again ok. they are mix. white, brown and black ok. i will be waiting to read from you tomorrow.i was also at the field.
Sound sleep.

In the field??? At 1:30am Ireland (or Cameroon) time??? Poor sheep!

Quote:
póg me hón!

what a fine lad you are! just getting ready to hit the field and i see you had been out tending the flock. where did you say you were? and you never did tell me if you knew brady mac f3rdy or no. what a riot he is. but look at me gabbing on like any ol' lad in the pub.

last night old o'shaykinusea was bragging to us about his flock of @rgyll sh33ps, and let me tell you they are loverlies. absolute gifts for the eyes. he sent me a picture of them after given tell last night at how to breed in the pretty patterns. careful selections of base colors and matching the markings so they plat out correct, that be the key generations of breeding! i have a mind to get me a herd like his. but of course, his sheeps ain't for sale, greedy bastard. hear tell round here that they would fetch 3000 europeas a piece! that be per sheeps! if i weren't ascared of his gun i'd steal a couple. anyhow, here i am going on and likely you wish to take a gander at his flock. i sent you the picture he sent to me attached. ever seen lambys like those?

off to the fields i go for the daylight hours, hope to hear from you soon, laddy!

Attached swift and sloppy photochop:
Thems be pre-plaided! And yes, I was READY for him to tell me the shot was fake and there would have a bar fight over it ... but ...

Quote:
hello,
sorry for the late reply ok. like i said, i am located in cameroon.yeah, i saw the pictures and they are good ok.please i will be moving to USA and if you are really interested, we can talk this and i ship them to you. some body is very interested but i had to keep him aside just because my friend convince me to give them to you. how soon do you need them/ please get back for more details of shipping and payment if you are really interested. sorry to push you but i have no time in Cameroon. waiting to read from you.
thanks.

By now, the IP is reading Nigeria in less than 3 hours. Wink That's a FAST TRIP from Kenya!

Quote:
póg me hón mac f3rdy,

cameroon? what province is that in? i was hoping to just take a wee stroll over your way to take a gander at your flock as is customary. but i have to say i don't know where that is. now, you did not say if your sheeps would produce those colors or no. that be something i need tell of first before we discuss the price. after all every good irish fellow knows you hafta look a gift sheeps in the mouth and any fellow who rushes the deal is a snakepiss seller. mac f3rdy, you're not a snakepiss seller, are you?

Quote:
please, before my friend recommended you to me, he believe in me. Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller . but just that time is against me. if there is anything you do not understand or will need you some time, i am ready to pro pond my flight just to satisfy you. i will be waiting to read from you.
thanks.

Quote:
póg me hón,

not in ireland, laddie? then where are you at and how did you get there? i am interested in your @rgyll sh33ps but you still have not told me if your sheeps produce the colors i need, like the ones o'shaykinusea has. if so than you are talking my language. when is your flight and where to in the usa? i have never been out if ireland before.

Quote:
please, like i said, i am in cameroon.they procedure the colors you need ok..the sheeps are in cameroon and i will be shipping them to you from cameroon.

What a whiner! Laughing Oh, and guess who's IP FINALLY shows Cameroon. Wink

Quote:
póg me hón, laddie buck!

you sound in need of a few fine visits to an ol' irish pub, after all it seems your poor soul has been away from home so long you have lost the gift of the gab. heck, you don't even greet like an irishman anymore. i feel for you, honest i do! i know that you are in cameroon, laddie, i got that part, but where in the devil is that? almost sounds scottish. it gladdens my heart to read that they will procedure the colors i need. now, since it seems you are not on my island and i cannot have a look see at the animals myself, would it be too much trouble for you to send me a picture or two so I can see how they are pigmenting out? i want to be certain they are true @rgyll sheeps and in the right colors. i've gandered at o'shaykinusea's lambs and know what to look for even in a picture. and like any good irish rover, as a principle of matter, i never pay for that which i have not seen for myself. i hope that it is not to difficult for you.

trust i'll be seeing your reply when i come back from the fields.

Now, I can tell you he is also trying to pawn of monkeys when suddenly in all caps there is a nonrefundable insurance for two capuchin monkeys... somehow, Shep misses this. Wink

Quote:
hello,

i am not from ireland ok. a man from belgium with a resident at cameroon. cameroon is found in african

Oh yes, and that's SUCH a Belgian name! Wink

Quote:
póg me hón,

and i hope the weather be nice in african? belguim, aye, how did a laddie with such a fine irish name as mac f3rdy find his wayward soul in belgium? and then in african and now onto usa? you are a right crack explorer! i envy you seeing the world. i have traveled my island and that is all i have seen. i am so glad you will be able to show me with the sheeps before we go further. i hate to cut the gab short, but i have a lot of work to do in the fields today. my brother's pups are coming over today and i must teach those young nips the ropes! i'll check for your message when i return.

Now... I get two messages, one with the monkey subject and three sheep photos, and a second with the subject black sheep pictures. BLACK sheep?! What happened to my special ones! Evil or Very Mad The texts are virtually the same, and I made a quick collage of the pics...

Quote:
hello,
please cj
heck out the pictures.

Ho no! Is that an illness my fine eyes see? Those sheep are not only not the right color for me, but they are ill! I am makin' him wait until what would be sun-up in Ireland for Shep to check his email and see this attempt. I'm still waiting to tell him not who Shep is, but what. Wink He seems to be ignoring two critical words in Shep's email address: sheep dog. Cool

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Póg mo thoin SB, you're doing well, that ye are. If you are in need of a few more genuine Gaelic greetings, let me know.

If you can convince your pet to use it all the time for anyone from the gaeltacht, he will get a great response

Great work!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's PRECISELY what I am trying to do. Wink I will adjust the dialect accordingly, thank ye kindly! Send along a nice 'friendly' list if you have a moment by PM. I will be sure to spread the words! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Teach him that peace signs are the BEST THINGS EVER to show to the English in his photos. Rolling Eyes Oops...wrong way?

Or to only point with ONE CERTAIN DIGIT on his hand in photos to Americans. Cool
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a fine greeting, was trying to educate a few lads with that one myself. Laughing

Just for you, I didnt photoshop this , they really were red, the kids thought I was havering when i said I saw red sheep when coming along the motorway.

See the BBC for the story
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe Snake Piss!

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I ask what "póg me hón" means?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Pretty bright red ones! Those are much bolder in color than what my Google search turned up. But it's amazing what overlaying a spot of plaid over the top can do to pastel ones. Wink

@chainyanker Google is your friend. Wink That's how I found it, however, my source had it misspelled. No biggy, it is now corrected and I have more 'authentic' language to teach my Belgian celt Mac Moron! Laughing

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok... so I let him stew for a bit then unleashed my diagnosis! (I have purposefully kept the all caps monkey subject line which he tried to change earlier)

Quote:
póg mo thoin,

oh my good lord! i hope those sheeps aren't your sheeps! they are not proceduring the colors because the ones in those flocks are ill. an obvious case of which causes the fleece not grow in the proper pigmentations. it's spread by the golden fleece flea and is mightily hard to get rid of. oh laddie, i hopes those sheeps ain't yours! if so, you need a flea dip now before your own hair is plucked from your scalp by the wee little beasts! if they ain't yours and you know who owns them, warn them now! there be no way they can cross borders if they are sick. please oh please tell me those aren't from your current flock and we still have healthy sheeps to discuss!

Well now, how is he going to take this? How bad does he want his monies?

Quote:
hello,

i send you the pictures of the ship of my friend ok. i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.

Looks like pretty badly! Now they are ship sheeps! Laughing

Quote:
póg mo thoin,

thank the stars that those were not your sheeps! i hope you informed your friend. with such an irish name you must know what they say about honest folks, ceann mór na céille bige. i hope it is not too much trouble laddie for you to get pictures of your own sheeps for me to see. can not be to careful, don't want any golden fleece fleas spoiling this wee deal! i have to make sure they are pigmenting out in the correct colors that they will procedure. the blues, greens, reds, yellows. even from wee lambys they should hint at their @rgyll patterns. if they are not showing they are not proper @rgylls.

Quote:
i will send you the pictures tomorrow.

Oh goody, no stiffin' me this time, buddy! Those sheeps better have color!

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have obviously been drinking too much tonite-nature never colored sheep red.Perhaps I should go home and sleep.Oh wait,nevermind.Scambaiters do things nature never intended Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so this bait is staggering a bit ... but lets see if we can teach Mac/Jude to turn some new tricks.

Quote:
póg mo thoin, dúramán amadán!

oh, i keep forgettin' you aren't irish... that be 'bless your heart, fine fellow!', a traditional greetin' for irish folks in the middle of trade deals. and if i be reading you right, that be where we are. been a long day with little nippers at my heals. forgot how much energy young pups has. i was hoping to find the sheeps shots here when i logged on today, guess you got busy in the field. we're getting ready for the great fest at the end of the week, the mid summer sheeps caidreamh festival. it's great fun! do you have any festivals in cameroon? anyway, the lads down at the pub are hoping to see me with that fine new herd to show up o'shaykinusea's. hope all is well with yah!

Now, I was away for while <IRL> came back and nothing, ok. no biggie let's teach him some new terms!

Quote:
póg mo thoin,

i just got back from the mid summer sheeps caidreamh festival and laddie that was fecking good time! my sheeps did no win the placing i wished, o'shaykinusea's took the lead with their pretty patterns. but i now have a full year to get my flock in fine fecking shape. i have no doubts by then with good breeding i should be able to take his flock down to size. i did bring home a nice award for the best moving sheepdog on the field, though! i take personal pride in that, if i don't say so myself.

i hope your friend's flock has faired well and on the road to recovery from the coloriacrayola. i had hoped to return home to find pictures of your flock waiting in my box, but you must've been busy in the field with your fecking sheeps. i'll be off to the pubs this eve with the laddies celebrating the villages fine success at the fest! have a fine evening, dúramán amadán!

Quote:

hi,
welcome back. long time. how did the mid summer when. please i do not have a scaner to send you the pictures of the sheeps.

Rolling Eyes Not the same ol' same ol' scanner story. Though, this time it is different than before, this time he just doesn't have one.

Quote:
póg mo thoin,

good to hear back from you. the festival was wonderful, i had a grand ol' time, specially being declared best moving sheepdog on the isle. i'm sorry you do not have a scaner, laddie buck. truely sorry because there be no way i can purchase sheeps i have not seen fer myself. t'would not be me being a good irish folk if i did, specially from a fellow who does not exchange the traditional blessing reply. i'm afraid that if we are to continue this barter you will have to find a way to show me your @rgyll sheeps so i can be certain they is in good health. wouldn't want to try and import sick sheeps, that be an offense! please do try and find a way, bucko. you understand, if we was closer i'd be coming over to have a sit down with yah for the sheeps. but distances make that hard. waiting to hear from yah!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic