SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake moneygram info

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here's the deal. I'm baiting this guy with my female alter-ego. It doesn't take long before he needs an operation. He wants me to send the money via moneygram. Now I'm fine with this because moneygram can't be tracked online, thus allowing me to make him go to the office to check on it. Or so I hear.

Anyway, I need to make up some fake moneygram details. I'm of course going to accidentally send it to the wrong city, but I need it to sound realistic. I already looked up office details in a similar sounding city, and I plan for it to go there. But I'm not sure how moneygram works. How do you pick it up? Can I use any tracking number? If I send it to the wrong city, do I ever get my money back? Is it there indefinitely? I'm thinking I have sent it in my ex-husband's name, and so the money ends up going to him and now i am penniless. Is that believable? What's the best way to jerk him around using moneygram? Right now, F0nda has left all the details in her car, which her son has borrowed. So she has to wait for him to get back before she can send Mugu his money.

Also, I've decided that the lads shouldn't improve their English by talking to me, so i've gotten proficient in ladspeak. I've also taken to learning what their professions are, then ask questions about what they do using made up words. When I first did this, there would usually be a long pause before they replied. I suspected that they were looking up my word with google or something, so now when I make up words, I use names of dungeons from world of warcraft. So they get two million results but still can't figure out what the hell i'm talking about. Very Happy

I was told by another lad that I would need to speak to the "department of home security" in order to get him a visa. I said I didn't know where that was, and he told me i would need to find out. Then I linked him the website of a local home security system company and asked if that was the right place. Like an hour later he came back and said that no, it was not. Smile

This is incredibly entertaining.
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I suspected that they were looking up my word with google or something, so now when I make up words, I use names of dungeons from world of warcraft.

I've been known to tell a lad I was attacked by horde fishing for stonescale eel on the coast of Feralas so wasn't able to make a payment Wink

edited to add: btw you'd probably get more help if you posted in the help hints and tips section.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic