SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scam letter From 2005 received today.

View next topic
View previous topic

Lord Ba'al
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today i got 7 new e-mails in my baiters account and strangely one of them was from 2005. It looks like one of the scammers has found that little tool that allows you to send e-mails with different dates on.

From Andrew Scott Sat Jun 25 22:04:04 2005
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta139.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.86.89.62 (EHLO elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net) (209.86.89.62) by mta139.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:04:41 -0700
Received: from [204.16.127.171] (helo=User) by elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.67) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1KBjen-000106-T7; Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:04:30 -0400
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Andrew Scott"<[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Attn please!!
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 06:04:04 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 2094

Compact Headers
Attn please!!

My name is Mr. Andrew Scot, an American auditor.

On the 26th of March 2006, my company was invited by HSBC Singapore to do the auditing of some of the accounts of the bank. Four months later ,we submitted a comprehensive list of 13 vault accounts belonging to non-Singapore citizens to the bank's department that handles processing of all floating accounts .

Most of these A/C's belonged to certain names I will not mention here, who were mainly wealthy merchants of interesting origin. The main reason of our invitation was that the bank's department that deals with processing such floating accounts has been mandated to report all unclaimed funds for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Singapore government as provided by the bank's constitutional laws for management of floating assets. The continuing efforts of my group resulted in the discovery of interesting additional vault accounts that will be submitted by December 2008. A vault account of Fatmir Limaj with a credit balance of 30,000,000,000 (Thirty Million dollars ) is among the list.

Researches on this man disclosed that the money contained in this account was deposited January 2003, and the account has not been run since then till now . I had talks with the executives of the bank, and we have decided to invite a foreigner to inherit this account. The money will be shared in the percentage of i. You 50%, ii. I and the banker 50%. Observe that we are professionals in banking, and is confident in our ability to handle this transaction within the shortest frame of time.

If you are willing to assist us, please hurry, reply and provide us with your full names, contact Phone numbers for communication purposes and your International passport for Identification purposes. If need be, you can visit Singapore and oversee transfer to your nominated account. This we will do to display to you the genuity of this transaction. Awaiting your immediate reply.

You can contact me directly on my regular id [email protected]

Andrew Scott.

Closed lad accounts x1
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His computer's clock could be wrong. I can't see any point in a scammer faking the date of an email.

Closed lad accounts x 4
3 dead websites

is always Good when you have the zeal to be a hitwoman when you out of school,it makes you bold and reall and it makes you more high than any other of your friend.
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt. Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.
This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.
i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me
we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received one from like 1970 once.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only is he confused about what year he's from, he can't add up.
That's thirty billion he's offering. Must be all this hyper inflation we are experiencing lately.
Don't let on though.Wink

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic