SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New one on me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN AT THE AIRPORT ALL TRUE IN COMPLETING THE PROCESS OF GETTING THIS CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR DESTINATION AS IN OUR MANIFEST AS I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS IS A DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT AS I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY OF HAVING THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERED TO YOUR GIVEN DESTINATION AS ALL ISSUES OF THIS DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT IS TO BE RELEASED AS YOUR DESTINATION AS ALL DUE DOCUMENTS WOULD HAVE TO BE CHECKED AND AUTHENTICATED HERE IN HOUSTON TEXAS AS I AM INFORMED THAT I NEED AN HOMELAND SECURITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR GIVEN AIRPORT AND DESTINATION.

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY HAVE TO RELEASE US$2,900 TO THE HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICIALS FOR THIS CERTIFICATE HERE IN HOUSTON TEXAS FOR THE RELEASE OF AN HOMELAND SECURITY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS.

PLEASE EFFECT THIS PAYMENT WITH THE NAME OF xxx THE DIPLOMATIC PACT OFFICE HERE IN HOUSTON TEXAS) VIA MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER AS I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY xxxx
THAT THE MONEY GRAM LOCATION IS IN ANY WALMART SHOP IN COMPLETING THE DELIVERY OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR LOCATION AS EVERYTHING HAS BEEN COMPLETED ON THIS DELIVERY.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a good one for Surplus, provided you post with headers.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got somthing similar from the Brussels Immigration as my scammer was enroute to buy my house. He got caught up in immigration because of the antiques he was trying to bring with him. Funny thing was, he was enroute to Austria and not Australia. I had no idea immigration could be so helpful!

Quote:
THIS IS BRUSSELS AIRPORT BELGIUM.WE HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE AT OUR AIRPORT CALLED MR AREVALO LUNA GABRIELAND FAMILY DESTINED TO AUSTRIAL .AS A RESULT OF NOT HAVING THEIR VISAS MICRO SHIP AND INSURED REGARDING THE PURCHASE OF SOME ANTIQUES,THEY ARE STUCK UP HERE IN BELGIUM.WE ARE BY THIS TASK ASSIGNED FROM CAMEROON TO STAMP THEIR VISAS ONLY WHEN WE HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM CAMEROON THAT MR AREVALO LUNA GABRIEL HAS PAID MONEY FOR ALL THIS.WE HAVE ALREADY AS FOR NOW,RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION MAIL THAT HE HAS DEPOSITED 5000EUROS TO CAMEROON EMIGRATION OFFICE.HE WAS CHARGED 6000EUROS BUT HE COULD ONLY COME OUT WITH5000EUROS.BY THIS MAIL,YOU ARE ASK TO MAKE THE REMAINING PAYMENT BACK TO THE CAMEROON EMIGRATION OFFICE SINCE HE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE HIS LAST RESORT.AS SOON AS WE RECEIVED THE LAST CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM CAMEROON THAT THEY GOT THE 1000EUROS,THEIR VISAS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE MICRO SHIP AND STAMP FOR THEIR FLIGHT TO BE CONTINUED.PLEASE YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS...YOU JUST HAVE TO HELP THEM MAKE THE PAYMENT BACK TO CAMEROON AS WE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM CAMEROON EMIGRATION ON GROUNDS THAT AS SOON AS MR AREVALO LUNA GABRIEL COMPLETES IT HERE WHILE STILL IN BELGIUM,THEY WILL GET THEIR VISA STAMP AND THEY WILL HIT THE WAY AT ONCE. INSTRUCTIONS FROM CAMEROON SHOWS THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER AS THEY NEED THE MONEY CASH ON GROUNDS THAT THEY NEED A RECEIPT SO THAT WHEN ANY NEED ARISES,THE RECEIPT WILL SERVE ITS PURPOSE.YOU CAN CONTACT THEM VIA [email protected] or call them at 011237 74221952.NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE REMAINING 1000EUROS TO THE BELOW ADDRESS BACK TO CAMEROON.
CASHIER CAMEROON EMIGRATION OFFICE.......
.MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS TO CAMEROON.
CAMEROON EMIGRATION OFFICE.......
DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT......
ZIP CODE..00237..................................
NAME.......OZARAEBUKA SANDRINE ASONG...
STATION MANAGER.............MR TABE AYUG

AS SOON AS YOU ARE DONE WITH THE PAYMENT,GET BACK TO US WITH THE DETAILS SO THAT WE CAN FORWARD IT TO CAMEROON.YOU CAN AS WELL SEND THE DETAILS VIA THIS ADDRESS camemigrationdepartment@airportemail,mail,everyone.net or tel.0011237 74221952or 0023 759 27 823

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic