SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fast typer!

View next topic
View previous topic

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, fresh bait, typed in a response with my info ... not one minute later THIS pops in my box! Razz

Quote:
ATTENTION

I am writing you as regards to the mail you just sent to me I am pleased to inform you that it is a check clearly signed with your name boldly written on it, and on the part that I will have to send down your check to you which Dr Thomas Brown kept with me.

I want you to know that your check will be sent to you via courier service (your bank can verify and then pay you your money without any fuss) asthis is a safer means other than the regular post and it is insured.

On reading your email, I consulted the popular courier companies which you will find below(WOW! Now that is some swift networking),but if you are still not satisfied with my effort, you can personally come to Nigeria within a week from this date to pick up your check, along with your personal identity card or an international passport for identification. Let me know when you can come down (down? New Mexico is north of London? Ok, Mr, whatever you say!) or you can confirm your flight schedule so that I could make arrangements for hotel reservation for you. You are required to select the most convenient of the courier companies listed below.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below. You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send you your check as instructed by Dr Thomas Brown.

(1)Fedex delivery Company
DURATION FOR DELIVERY: 48 hours
AMOUNT
US$250

(2)UPS DELIVERY COMPANY
DURATION FOR DELIVERY
AMOUNT
NEXTDAY DELIVERY US$350

(3)DHL DELIVERY COMPANY
DURATION FOR DELIVERY AMOUNT
24 HOURS OF DELIVERY US$450

You should understand that the check can be sent to you only when your payment for the delivery charges is effected and immediately you effect payment your delivery will be proceeded.

we shall proceed in taking your parcel to your choice of delivery company for them to deliver it to your doorstep without delay.

With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out, it is mandatory to send the delivery fees as stated above.

Note: that your check is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the sum before it is remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the check either.

Send your response to indicate your chosen option as soon as you read this email, so that I can reconfirm the delivery to either of your choice of delivery.

As soon as you make the payment and your check is being dispatched to you, I shall send you the Tracking number to track your compensation package.

You may send the fees through the online payment center of Western Union Money Transfer with your valid credit card / valid debit card (www.westernunion.com) or go to any of their outlets at the closest shopping mall or gas station etc.

Alternatively, you can make the payments via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in any of the SHOPPING MALL, SUPERSTORE or GAS STATION outlet closest to you.

As soon as you have chosen an option of delivery, I will send to you the payment information on how to make the payment via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

I await your response soonest.

Sincerely

Robert Miscannon,
+2347082737924

Good thing my character doesn't speak good English... what? Can you explain that again? Rolling Eyes

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing His fingers must be killing him !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic