SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kenya Safari lad in tough times

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you might remember this lad Christopher, a lad from Dakar, Senegal who was supposed to travel (upon false promises of cash by YW, BW and myself) to Kenya. (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116760&highlight=safari+kenya)

Well, he has been through some tough times. Aside from an arrest, he has had some mortgage problems. I guess the industry sucks for everyone. Anyway, he mistakenly copied me on an email to a fellow guyman one day, who from the email, seemed not to write him very often. So, I set up a new email account with only the slightest change in the email address. I asked him how things were going. They were not good. This is my favourite quote from the email:

Quote:
well iam writting to let you know that these guys have come out and they are leaving without a room, also me. Agwo comited a crime here and he ran away from my house.
So i loose my house because of him.

Anyway, I just received another email from him that, in my opinion, is one of the great emails I have received from a lad. I threatened to find someone else because he was taking so long. I got this email back. You can hear defeat in his words.

Quote:
Really i will, just understand me, brother the fact and truth is that you don't know how iam putting effort to get there and what i have loose just because of this case, because of that i vow to make sure i get there even though i did not succeed in getting the money with me but i must get to nairobi since i have spent alots of time, and money and so on yet i never get there still, it pains me alots why i never be there for more than a year to two now.

i don't even associate with my family again just because of this matter , they makes me angry , they fail me even the people i call my friends, that is the reason why brother, iam doing everything, even though iam to thief, or even stole the money to make sure i get there. (Before someone starts on ethics, he is talking about stealing from other guyman, so don't start with the ITP thing please.)

but please please and please get me right i will get there, you know it is not an easy matter to me, beside it's not a visa free contry to compare with my contry. (That is intersting to know)

so their is alots of reason but that is not the matter , my concern is to meet you one day face to face in my contry or in your contry and to see this matter done by me and you.

well iam trying to get people to collect the money from them even though it is by force.therefore i will reach you in details soon.

thank you

iam writting this latter with great and deep feelings, brother bye for now. iam crying why i never complete this mater till now. but i must make it very soon

pls

Here is a map of his travels to date. These are only the places I know for certain that he went. He was actually on safari for about 8 months. He left Dakar to relocate and try to raise money. He did some traveling about trying different "jobs" and "beggings". He got all of the way to Kenya, but got arrested and had to make his way back home.

EDIT: Changed Picture Size

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That had to put a big smile on your face.
Very Happy Great news!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo - Travel is broadening! You have expanded his horizons, and helped him become more cultured. He should be very thankful for all your efforts.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could make an honest living writing a book about his travels, or cash in his MuguMiles. Smile

I dont suppose he went by those nice straight lines on your map, either.

You must be very proud of him.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're so bad Twisted Evil

I love it!!!!!! What else does he have to lose??? Twisted Evil

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

We can think of one thing that would be great for him to lose! I'll give you a hint... it has eyes, ears a nose and a mouth.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^NO!

Not his furby! You evil evil person!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he wants to meet.
Quote:
my concern is to meet you one day face to face in my contry or in your contry and to see this matter done by me and you.

Let's make it at your place. Would he mind coming over to do a courier job for you (you'll pay his expense when he arrives) so he won't need any more than the fare to get to you, you'll put him up and give him a bonus for driving a car and some 'stuff' back for you.

just a thought.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is meeting at my place, which is in Mt. Elgon National Park on the border of Uganda/Kenya. This is going to be one awful safari if he goes again. Imagine making this trip twice.

Goat

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Jojo, you are always sending your lads into war zones:

http://www.reuters.com/article/africaCrisis/idUSL17125555

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupendous! Must be nice to have this idiot at your beck and call.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^ Jojo, you are always sending your lads into war zones:

I cannot really take all the credit for that. When we first started this bait, that wasn't a war zone. It just turned out that way. Boo hoo.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this lad complaining about? I'd love to be able to take time off and travel! I think you've actually done him a favor. Years from now he'll be able to tell his grandchildren about his great adventure.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo, it's great that you have such a determined lad there! If he made it there once, it should be easier this time. At least he knows how to get there. Good luck! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him go to Somalia, Thats a peaceful country! Twisted Evil
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo - If your mugu does make it to Elgon, I still have some chums that would dearly love to meet him in the forest one night.... Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
well iam trying to get people to collect the money from them even though it is by force

So does this mean he is a violent ass hole beating people for money or is he a Jedi ?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper - "MuguMiles" - I love it. In fact, it deserves its own plastic card - "charge it to MuguMiles"

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that is what iam working towards, and i will update you further as soon as possible.

thank you for your courage, yeah i wil do what ever i will even though it is for steal from guyman brother i will do that now because i can't continue like this any more.

i have renewed my visa twice and all exipred then it's going to the third times now, can you imagine that. (For some reason, I can)

But i believe every thing will it voilence by force against my guys that let me down.

stay put untill i let you knwo my finnal arrangement, i never slack am still fighting until i see the end.

thank you

just pecients one more time as let you know the rest.

regards

Wow. Some scammers are going to be PISSED! It's nice to see this dedication.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic