SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first bait, pretty long and X-rated (clean version)

View next topic
View previous topic

tracerbullet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

This was my first bait. I tried to end it today, but, the scammer doesn't get the hint.

Throughout the entire bait, I used my talent as a "voice artist". A talent, that I must say, worked for me. This eventually turned X-rated; I apologize in advance. I have filtered out anything I feel inappropriate.

Enjoy!

The first email from the scammer:

Quote:

Greetings!!

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I introduce myself as Mr. David Campbell a staff in the accounts management Section of the Bank here in London. One of our accounts with holding balance of £25,549,250.00 (Twenty five Million five Hundred and fourth nine Thousand two Hundred and fifty British Pounds) has been dormant. From my Investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account is a Foreigner who died long time ago. Since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money as he has no family Member who is aware of the existence of either the account nor the Funds. Information from the National Immigration also states that he was single on entry the country. I have confidentially discussed this issue with one of the top official in the bank and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with.

We thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of the deceased and have the funds released to you after due processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other Illegal act.

On your interest, let me hear from you.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. David Campbell.

My response:
Quote:

Hello David,

I received your email and I am definitely interested. How do we go forward? Since you are in London and I am in the United States will that cause a problem?

Thank you for contacting me and I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Very truly yours,
Joseph Castellano

A couple of days later, I received this:

Quote:

My Dear Partner/Brother Joseph,

I just received your mail. I can assure you that nothing stupid will happen in this business either now or later. I am a Christian and a man with good reputation, I have never involved in any misconduct or do anything that will tarnish my image or the image of my family. I can not afford to involve myself in something that is not legal even it involves Millions of Dollars because I am a God fearing man, so I want you to be re-assured that everything have already worked out once you follow my instructions and advise accordingly. I want you to be assured that this deal is not an experiment but a deal that is guaranteed to a 100% success, on your interest in helping me I assure to offer you 35% in this transaction. I got your contact in an internet address listing while searching for an honorable and legitimate person to successfully conclude this deal with. You do not know the deceased account holder and neither do I know him but with proper and legal certified certificates/documents you will be legally declared and made the next of kin and beneficiary of his and all his estate/all he has got as he has no known living relative, anything short of legal process. I will not be a part of it.

I am married and blessed with four children (3 boys and a girl) and I live at our banks staff quarters here in London. My first son is 25yrs old and he is an Engineer and my wife is a lecturer in the university. Once more I want to assure you that this money is already ours as long as you act according to my dictates/instructions and I am also assuring you the eventual successful conclusion of this deal before the next 7 to 10 working days. My decision to contact a foreigner/you is for us to claim and invest this money overseas through the release of this fund in your name as the new Beneficiary to the late Depositor because I cannot claim the money as a common bank worker.

The deceased account holder Mr. Martin Cole until his death was a foreigner and an American citizen; he has no known wife, children or relations. In my next email, I will be attaching a copy of his death certificate which I asked my lawyer to go to the death registry to secure some of months ago when I found out that the deceased has no beneficiary/next of kin, and also I will be sending a copy of his last updated statement of account and a scanned copy of my international passport to show and prove that this is a deal that is guaranteed to a 100% success. I will want you to confirm to me a copy of your valid identity, either international passport or driver’s license for my security and that of my money as the amount of money involved is very large £25,549,250.00 (Twenty five Million five Hundred and fourth nine Thousand two Hundred and fifty British Pounds). I will also need this information i.e.

Full Name:

Address:

Phone:

How old are you?

What is your core Occupation?

Are you married or Single?

Have you handled this kind of amount or anything close before?

I will not want this deal been discussed on our official telephone so I will give you my personal mobile phone number as soon as you confirm your willingness to assist me legally and officially conclude this deal. On the confirmation of the identity, I will then release all the information on the money and the final process for the release/transfer of the money to you for safe keep and further investment.

I will call you to give you more information as soon as you confirm your working telephone number/residential address. I once more want you to know that legal documents and certificates will be secured to back up this deal and thereby make it very legal, and also as a banker on the ground I want you to know that I will personally see that all aspects of risk is eliminated by destroying all information pointing to you or myself as soon as approval and eventual transfer is concluded. You will agree with me that this deal can only be termed and concluded a success when and unless legal certificates are secured and used in the application of the release of the money in your name, which you will also agree with me will clear this money from all criminal sources and I want you to know that anything short of legal proceedings I will not partake in it.

Lastly, all further correspondence should be via this private and secure email address, I promise to give you more information as soon as I get your full name, telephone and fax numbers with contacts addresses.

I await your earliest response no matter your decision.

I remain your partner,

Mr. David Campbell.

I didn't respond for a couple of days until I found this forum on how to proceed. At this point, I wanted to have a little fun. My profession was private dancer .... dancer for money .... any ol' music will do.

Quote:

Mr. Campbell,

Please forgive my delayed response as I was on vacation for the last couple of weeks.

I will address your questions as you have placed them In the email. I am still very interested at look forward to hearing from you really soon.

Thank you!
Joseph

====================================================================

Full Name: Joseph Castellano

Address: <<<REMOVED>>>

Phone: <<<REMOVED>>>

How old are you? 38

What is your core Occupation? Private Dancer

Are you married or Single? Single

Have you handled this kind of amount or anything close before? No

====================================================================

He sent me this email the next day. The phone numbers belong to him; a pre-paid mobile service in the UK (orange phone) -- I think.

Quote:

My dear partner/brother Joseph,
Thank you for your email, I would like you to note down the following points and legal proceedings to avoid any form of confusion that can bring misunderstanding during the process of this deal. However, before the UBS Investment will release funds to Inheritor/you, the following monetary rules and laws of United Kingdom must be strictly complied and adhered to:
1. The Inheritor/you must secure an Affidavit of Fact from a Local Court here in England stating that the deceased is a friend/relatives or a family member. This Affidavit of Fact must be certified and notarized before acceptance.
2. The Inheritor/you must secure a “LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION' (WITHOUT WILL) from the Court of England and Wales authorizing the UBS Investment Bank to have the funds released to the Inheritor/you. The Inheritor/you will pay a Stamp-Duty fee for the a fore mentioned document to the Court before the Original Document will be issued, Signed, Seal and Notarized and released.
3. The Inheritor will obtain Inheritance Tax Clearance from the UK Board of Internal Revenue Service with all tax fee paid. Upon compliance with the above mentioned, the funds with its accrued interested will be processed and released to the Inheritor/you. There will be no form of deduction from the deceased money in the bank because the Inheritor/you may not be a signatory to the account of the deceased; therefore, our bank will not accept for any deduction before the deceased money will be released/transferred to the legal inheritor or beneficiary/you.
On this note, I hereby wish to inform you that your assistance will be required in order to comply with the above subject matter. In addition, so the out of pocket expense as listed above will be shared with you because I cannot single handedly handle all the payment alone since I am an ordinary staff with UBS Investment Bank and my salary income is limited. I will handle section 1 and 3 while you will assist to handle section 2 only. This will enable us to have this deal closed as quickly as possible and the out of pocket expense will be reimbursed from the total amount prior to receipt of the transferred sum to your account.
Finally, if you agree with my expenses sharing as described, I will then go ahead to contact the lawyer/attorney who will help us prepare all the necessary documents that will qualify you as the legal Inheritor of the funds without our establishment going into verification and investigation of our claims.
Please be informed that this is a 'deal” that can be transformed to a reality if legally and perfectly handled. This kind of deal cannot be obtained on a platter of gold and I want to believe and trust that you will be pleased to assist as much as you can. I assure you can never regret doing business with me. I will call you today as soon as I get back from work, but my numbers are thus + 44 704 575 0779, OR +44 779 081 8898.
If you have any question, feel free to ask.
Your brother/partner,
David.

I solidify the fact that i'm not the brightest bulb:

Quote:

David,

I'm in the US and tried to call the phone # listed A couple of times. I'm not sure if its my phone or what but I wasn't able to get through.

The operator said I needed to know the country code. Is
It 011? I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you!
Joseph

He sends me a text message on my cell phone that night, it just says to call me. I respond that it was a little late, unless this was a booty call. His response the next day asking me what a booty call is.

Quote:

My dear partner/brother Joe,
Thank you for your email, I am sorry for my last response. I realize now there is a time difference. What is the booty call? If you want to call me, just dial it like this +447790818898 and you will get me instantly.
Meanwhile, since you have confirmed your willingnes to further continue and conclude this business deal with me, can I then furnish you with the information of the attorney who will help us process and secure the legal and official documents which I have informed you of in my last email. I mean the affidavit of facts, letter of administration and that tax clearance certificate.
Please inform me.
David.

I respond:

Quote:

That's cute, David. A booty call is a late night phone call to inquire the respondent is interested in having sexual intercourse. But, that's another show ... or is it, David? Just kidding, my boyfriend would be furious.

Please furnish your attorney's information and any documents you require.

I understand from the last email that there are some fees associated with the transfer so If you can let me know about how much they are, I can make sure I have enough available.

You may contact me any time on my cell phone ######. I may not be available tomorrow as I help out at my church on Saturdays. If you wish, I can give you the number as I am allowed to receive personal calls but not allowed to have my mobile with me there.

David, I'm really looking forward to this and want to help anyway possible.

Talk soon!

Ok, I don't know why I went the gay route, but, it eventually pans out:

In the next email, I'm brave because I have a boyfriend? What a homophobe. Next:

Quote:

Dear brother Joe,
Thank you for returning a response. So, you have a boyfriend. That's very brave of you. My wife would be very upset to find that I favor men but I must control these urges for I love her. I'm sure when I come to visit you in our future business dealings, we can perhaps set aside some time to talk about these feelings among one another.

I will email the details of the next deal shortly.
Your friend, David

So, this pisses me off. He thinks he's going to shmooze the deal by agreeing with me. Now, I make him feel uncomfortable ... perhaps, dirty?

Quote:

David,
I think that would be a great idea but my boyfriend can't know anything. I never was this way before. I didn't get gay until about 5 years ago when I had my tonsils taken out. I woke up after the operation and right there, it happened ... I was gay. When I asked my doctor about this he just shrugged it off and said "that it happens". But, I've never been happier. I became a private dancer for money and I met a really great guy. We've been together for 4 years now but I want to see what its like being with another guy, a black guy really. Maybe, who knows, I've met that person.

Talk to you soon,
Joe

P.S. How big is your dick?

His next email comes 15 min later: (business as usual)

Quote:

Thank you for your email, If at anytime you feel your security, safety or peace is being threatened in this deal you are very free to back out, I have a very close family and will never trade their happiness, freedom and comfort for all the money in UK so this deal will have to be legitimately prosecuted and my WORD IS MY BOND, I wouldnt have proposed this deal if I wasnt too sure of it.
Right now what we need is a registered attorney/solicitor here in London to proceed to the PROBATE REGISTRY, COURT OF ENGLAND AND INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES to process the 3 very important and vital documents namely, AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION (WHERE THE DECEASED DID NOT WRITE ANY WILL) AND TAX CLEARANCE, remember due to security reasons the attorney is not supposed to know of my involvement in this deal, you are not supposed to bother your head or be worried because the documents will do all the legal and official confirmation and clarifications as to you your relationship with the deceased account holder.
Honestly, for now I do not know how much any of the payment for the documents will cost.
I want you to know that the transfer of this money out from the UBS Investment Bank can be concluded within the next 5 to 7 days as long as you act according to my instructions and dictates and as long as we prosecute this deal according to the laid down statutory monetary policies of HER MAJESTYS government.
I am a family man who has worked very hard all his life to build a family, good life for me and my family and so I will not at this stage of my life throw all those away for mere money, so I want you to also know that I am guaranteeing 100% success of this deal as long as it is done legally and officially.
I will very much love to invest part of my money with you in real estate and construction, you will handle and manage my own share of the money until I am able to to come over for the sharing of the money in the agreed percentage with my family.
Make sure you send the attached email to the lawyer immediately and send to me also his response ie minuite and hour and day by day response from him.
The attorney I know that is an expert in next of kin claims is :-
1, Barrister Baron Peter. Esq
Email :- [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
For particular careful and preventive reasons/measures, I want you to know that you should not call him on the phone even when he gives you his phone numbers or calls you because he may ask you questions that will throw you off balance over the telephone but if it is over the email, you immediately refer it to me and I will answer for you to forward to him.
I want you to know that my word is my bond because I have never lied or taken back my word since maturity, I have been in the banking sector/business for over 20 years and I have never had any course for my credibility to be queried or questioned.
If at anytime you feel unsafe you are very free to back out, and I want you to know that with my international passport number I can be traced incase I do not live up to my words.
This is the application to be sent to the attorney immediately:-
Your name and address Barrister Brian Kenneth.
Sir,
Application for legal representation on next of kin claims

I humbly wish to engage the services of your renowned reputable firm in the application for the release and transfer of my late nephew Mr. Martin Cole’s money in the UBS INVESTMENT BANK, situated at Bank center Belmont Road, Uxbridge Middlesex UB 8 ISA London. My Friend Mr. Martin Cole until his death lived at no 3 Hoffmans way, Chelmsford, Essex CMI 1GU London and he died on the 22nd day of September 2003.
By this email, I am giving you the power of attorney to legally represent, sign and endorse any documents that will facilitate the eventual release and transfer of this money.
Your agreement to legally represent me will be highly appreciated.
I await your earliest response.
Your name.
And address.

I await your earliest response on the attorneys response.
Your brother/partner,
David.

and 5 minutes later

Quote:

I've been with white lady and they scream. Does that tell you how big I am?

Please send the information to the attorney.

David.

My email to the supposed-attorney:

Quote:

Barrister Brian Kenneth.

Sir,

Application for legal representation on next of kin claims I humbly wish to engage the services of your renowned reputable firm in the application for the release and transfer of my late nephew Mr. Martin Cole’s money in the UBS INVESTMENT BANK, situated at Bank center Belmont Road, Uxbridge Middlesex UB 8 ISA London. My Friend Mr. Martin Cole until his death lived at no 3 Hoffmans way, Chelmsford, Essex CMI 1GU London and he died on the 22nd day of September 2003.

By this email, I am giving you the power of attorney to legally represent, sign and endorse any documents that will facilitate the eventual release and transfer of this money.

Your agreement to legally represent me will be highly appreciated.

I await your earliest response.

Name
Address

My confirmation back to Scammer:

Quote:

David,

Screaming could mean that you are doing this horribly. I've taken shits that have made me scream ... the kind of shits that ultimately required a spoon to ... well, thats not sexy.

Answer my question. How big is it? Is it purple?

Later sexy,
Joe

Back to business:

Quote:

Opps, almost forgot ...

I sent the email to the lawyer. Once I receive a reply, I will forward the response to you.

I know that I shouldn’t worry due to the large sum of money to be received, but do you think the fees will be greater than $30,000 USD? If so, I may not have enough.

I was saving this money to purchase a home but it would be a dream come true with this deal. Especially if you come with it.

Bye baby,
Joseph

An email back from him the next day: NOW, he signs off as LOVE
David.

Quote:

Joe,
I am sorry I did not attend to your question on the cost and fees, I want you to know that this is a deal which involves millions of GBP pounds, but I also want you to know that you and I and in this deal and I have savings too and know we willo need to pay these legal fees, I do not believe that the cost will be more than you and I, but let us wait for the attorney to get back to us first.
Please I await your earliest email from the attorney with all the information.
Love
David.

I then received this email 5 min. later:

Quote:

Joseph,
When I come to the US for our business, I will make you dinner. Have you ever had S. African rice with beans? That is a traditional recipe passed on from my father. Then you can do all the things you want to my penis. I've measured it for you and it is 27.5 cm.

I've taken a picture of it for you. Please, if my wife ever answer the phone, do not speak of this.

Love,
David

I don't know why I opened the attachment, but I did. Some would argue I wasn't hetero, but, oh well. It was a damaged dll file.

Also, he said "penis" ... lol

Quote:

David,

Your penis was broken. I could not open the file. Perhaps you can post the picture on photobucket or something?

I don't know why but I wrote a hip-hop rap verse about you. I guess its because of the excitement going on with the money and your tube-steak. I was supposed to be a haiku, but, its not. I'm not finished with it just yet ...

Ohh, look at dat licorice stick,
Damn, I'm gonna get on it,
So what if yo' bitch has dibbs,
Just look at my body and my snizz,
Ain't never seen some shit like this,
A body made for rice and beans and dick.

What do you think?
Joseph

The next day, I receive this from the lawyer: (all in caps too, wow,
this has to be a different person!)

Quote:

ATTENTION: MESSERS JOSEPH CASTELLANO.
<<ADDRESS>>
SIR,
TODAY, I HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR CLAIMS OF INHERITANCE WITH THE UBS INVESTMENT BANK TO BE GENUINE AND TRUE.
I WISH TO ASSURE YOU OF MY UNALLOYED SERVICES AS INHERITANCE AND NEXT OF KIN IS MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION.
I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT MY LEGAL FEES WHICH IS GBP£48,000.00 (FORTY EIGHT THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) WILL BE PAID ON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS IN YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT BUT THE PROCESSING OF THE 3 DOCUMENTS NAMELY, TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION AND AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS WILL BE PAID FOR IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME EFFECTIVELY CARRY OUT THE TASK AHEAD EFFECTIVELY.
THE TABULATION FOR THE 3 DOCUMENTS WILL READ THUS :
1, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION - GBP£19,817.00 ONLY.
2, AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS - GBP£16,200.00 ONLY.
3, TAX CLEARANCE - GBP£12,500.00 ONLY.
THE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO MY OFFSHORE BROKERAGE BUSINESS ACCOUNT IN TAIWAN AS THUS: -

INTERMEDIARY BANK : WACHOVIA BANK INTERNATIONAL NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, NEW YORK INTERN BRANCH.

SWIFT : PNBPUS3NNYC.

BENEFICIARY BANK : AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA, SHANGHAI BRANCH.

ADDRESS : NO 26 ZHONG SHAN ROAD(EL) SHANGHAI, CHINA.

SWIFT : AB0CCNBJ090.

BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO : 09-771314040003271.

BENEFICIARY NAME : SHANGHAI FORTUNE MACHINERY COMPANY LIMITED.

OR BY WESTERN UNION IN MY NAME AS THUS:
RECIEVERS NAME : BRIAN KENNETH
ADDRESS : 11 BARBILIORI SQUARE, LONDON, UK.

CONFIRM THE SCANNED COPY OF THE TRANSFER/PAYMENT SLIP FOR MY ACCOUNT OFFICER TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AND SO THAT I START THE DOCUMENTATION AND TRANSFER PROCESS.
OR INCASE OF WESTERN UNION, SEND THE FULL MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBESR, WITH SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS FOR PICK UP BY ME IMMEDIATELY.

I WISH TO CONFIRM MY UNALLOYED AND DEDICATED PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IN ENSURING THE SPEEDY AND IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR MUCH NEEDED FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
SINCERELY,
BRIAN KENNETH.ESQ.

I sent to scammer:

Quote:

David,

Here is the email I received from the lawyer. What should I do now?

I think he's asking for 48,000 pounds which is about $95,000 USD. I do not have that much money.

I guess if that's the case, then I would be very sad, and I can't move forward and I wouldn't be able to help you anymore. I only have about $30,000 USD.

Please respond to me as to what I need to do.

Joseph

I didn't receive an email for days, then I get this:

Quote:

Joe,
I am sorry I did not attend to your question on the cost and fees, I want you to know that this is a deal which involves millions of GBP pounds, but I also want you to know that you and I and in this deal and I have savings too and know we willo need to pay these legal fees, I do not believe that the cost will be more than you and I, but let us wait for the attorney to get back to us first.
Please I await your earliest email from the attorney with all the information.
Your brother/partner,
David.

My email back:

Quote:

David,
You haven't emailed me in a couple of days. I thought you were made at me. Did you like the hip-hop poem?

I know you want to keep this professional but I am a Christian! Its hard to do that.

Listen, I won't be able do this deal if you don't do me. I feel like you pulled an R. Kelly on me. I don't like getting pissed on! Not anymore!

I'm sorry. Take care,
Joseph.

An email a couple of hours later.
Quote:

Joseph,
It is imperative that we keep this very professional. I am Christian as well and I am quite capable of this.

We can do each other after the deal is closed. Until then, we must be wise.

Love,
David

My email back:

Quote:

David,

I was about to send the wire. Thank the lord that I saw this email.

I'm sorry, I have needs. You are getting alot out of this. I just want what you promised me ... a dirt road ride!

I have to bow out ... Sorry.

I will always remember you,
Joseph

I received a phone call. I did not answer. Then I received this:
(with a picture of the blackest, charred willy i think has ever existed)

Quote:

Joseph,

You know how I feel about you. I want to make you feel so good with my penis. I just want you to understand that there is alot of money here and we will have all the time in the world to explore ourselves.

Please, I need you. Don't lose faith in me.
David.

I wrote:

Quote:

Davey!

You do love me! Thanks for sending the cock shot. I wish I could show my parents that I meet the black man of my dreams but, they will disown me.

I'll take care of everything baby!

Love you always always!
Joey

More to come ...
TheRIGHTway
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that was rather funny, homosexuality is a taboo in africa i believe, although politically incorrect, it was very funny?

May we work together, if so pm me I can be your ex boyfriend or something lol lol Twisted Evil
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked how he alternated between on-script and off-script. Too funny! Please don't end it with this guy, there's a lot of life left in this bait. Drag it out as long as you can.

You did miss an opportunity to de-educate him with the term 'booty call'. It would have been hilarious if you could have explained that a booty call was a telephone call where two people talk about financial dealings or something crazy like that. The more you de-educate them the less believable they sound to real victims.

Good job though! You have to let us know how it goes later.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Madd Max
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"I will make you dinner. Have you ever had S. African rice with beans? That is a traditional recipe passed on from my father. Then you can do all the things you want to my penis."

that is probably the best pick up line i have ever heard. i'm going to have to use it on someone.
tracerbullet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I didn't post the entire bait as I had a pretty tough time coping and pasting emails. But, the show must go on.

This is an email I received the next day from my new lover. He's going to share in the fees! This guy! Always looking out for his shorty.

Quote:

My lover/partner Joe,
Thank you for your emails, I have read and understood all of them, from the first email the attorney sent, he never said we should pay the GBP48,000.00, if you read it very well you will understand that he said that the GBP48,000.00 is his legal fees which should be paid on the final success of the transfer of the inherited money in our bank into your nominated account.
From my understanding he is only requesting payments for the 3 legal documents, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS AND TAX CLEARANCE. And from what he wrote and by my own calculations your own part of the payment is just for the Letter of administration which comes up to GBP19,817.00 only and when converted to USD$ will be about USD$38,000.00 only so you even have the complete fees on your own part.
On my own part, my own part of the payment for the legal fees will be GBP26,700.00 only, I dont have it complete right now, but can arrange the total within 24 hours.
I want you to make arrangements since you already have your share of the payment ready to immediately wire your share to the attorney account as he has provided and I will wire my own share/the balance within the next 24 hours.
I am sending you a text message, if you want to send me a text message, just hit the reply botton or put a + 44 7790818898 and send me the text message and I will recieve it.
Please confirm.
Your brother/partner,
David.

I respond:

Quote:

Hey Baby!

I'm going to act as professional as possible but its hard. It's tough when you think you've met your soul-mate; the person who rocks my world!

But, like I said, I want to be professional. Here's a copy of the correspondence I sent to our attorney.

I may be able to borrow another 10K from my pastor. Can you call me?

Love you baby!

=======
Mr. Kenneth,

Thank you for the information. I am in the midst of gathering the funds for your fees.

I will contact you via email tomorrow.

Thank you,
Joseph Castellano

Ok, so the scammer calls me. I tell him that my pastor has agreed to borrow the funds from the church's BINGO winnings that weekend but it must be returned before anyone knows its gone. AND HE BELIEVED ME! A pastor that would co-conspire to steal from his church. lol ...

I totally avoided any sexual references ... as did he. I didn't want phone sex while my wife was in the next room.

The next day I receive this email:

Quote:

My lover/brother Joe,
Thank you for your email and I want you to know that it was so very very nice talking to you over the telephone.
I hope you really understood all I told you over the telephone, ie the way I broke the payments to be made by both of us down, your own share of the documents is that you will pay for the number 3 of the documents I outlined for you in my earlier email with subject legal brocess and that is for the LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, and the cost is GBP19,817.00 only and when converted to USD$ will be about USD$38,000.00, while I will take care of the other 2 documents which is GBP26,700.00 for AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS AND TAX CLEARANCE. I have started making calls and contacts to put together my own share of this payment and I am sure we can make it tomorrow. From the email you sent me which you said the lawyer sent, as a banker I will advice and suggest that we make the transfer by wire transfer from bank to bank, so that it will be a onetime wire transfer by swift, by western union you cannot make the transfer once.
I once more want you to remember to keep this deal extraordinarily confidential as I assure you that you will never regret doing business with me, I cannot wait to come over to meet you one on one.
I await your email tomorrow on confirmation of our both transfers, remember to send me a copy of your transfer slip to the attorney, while I will be sending you mine for you to send and confirm to the attorney, remember the attorney is not supposed to know of my involvement in this business deal.
I trust you in keeping this secret. I love you.

David.

Awww, he loves me. WOW! Ok, I have to send transfers, but, I didn't want to do something cheesy in Microsoft Word. However, I have a high-end dot-matrix at work and access to what a wire transfer would look like. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm a programmer. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I send to him 3 fake wire transfers. I come up with the excuse that I didn't want the IRS to catch on to what I was doing that's why they are 9K each.

Not too bad, huh? No stamp tho'. All account information is faked.

My email:

Quote:

Hey Baby!

All together I sent $27,500 USD in 3 separate transactions.
I've scanned a copy of the receipts.

I had to send 3 separate transactions because the bank reports All transactions to the IRS (department of taxation) over 10,000USD So I wouldn't have a problem, I sent 3 separate transactions totaling 27,500.

The lawyer also asked for my bank details. Should I send that to him now?

Please call me when you receive these. I'm looking forward to a great future with you! Oh Lord, I think I'm gonna nut!!

Thank you!
Joseph

His reply the next day: He also noted that I said "Im gonna nut". He took it as I was going crazy. lol He attaches HIS wire transfer.

Quote:

My Joe,
This morning I recieved the transfer of the additional money which I need to complete the payment of my own share of the legal documents and I asked my confidential and personal secretary to go to the bank and wire the money to the account which you wired your own share of the money. Attacged is the copy of the transfer slip, please forward it to the attorney with copies of your own transfer of yesterday.
I want you to make haste and immediately complete the last payment of the USD$11,000.00 remaining in your own payment.
I wish to advice that you wire USD$9,000.00 as you did yesterday and request a nema and address from the attorney for western union to complete the payment instead of making a transfer of USD$2,000.00 afte the USD$9,000.00 of today.
I am advicing this to avoind delays because I can assure you that we successfully conclude the transfer of the inherited money by next week if we can conclude the issue of this payment today, that is why I have acted fast to complete my own payment.
In my location if you want to send western union abroad you are usually asked, what for??? if you are asked such question by any western union agent you simply tell him it is a gift to your brother in England and nothing more.
Please try and make sure we get this issue resolved today and also remember to send the copies of all the transfer both yours and mine to the attorney so that he can confirm it.
I will call you later on today for you to update me.
Please do not go nuts. There's nothing to worry about.

Love,
David.

His FAKE wire:

The next day, I receive this from the attorney:

Quote:

ATTENTION: MESSERS JOSEPH CASTELLANO.

SIR,

I CONFIRM THE RECIEPT OF YOUR WIRE TRANSFER COPIES, I HAVE IMMEDIATELY FORWARDED THEM TO MY ACCOUNT OFFICER IN ASIA TO CONFIRM THE TRANSFERS SO THAT I COMMENCE THE SECURING OF THE LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, TAX CLEARANCE AND AFFIDAVIT OF FACTS. THIS USUALLY TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS SO I WILL CONFIRM AND COMMENCE THE PROCESS BY MONDAY OR TUESDAY.
HAVE A NICE DAY SIR.
SINCERELY,
BRIAN KENNETH.ESQ.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER HAILSHAL CHAMBERS & CO).
[email protected]

I receive this from the scammer asking for the rest. lol Where's the love?

Quote:

Joseph,

We must act quickly. Please send the rest of the 11,000 you owe to the lawyer.

Contact me once you have done so.

David.

I make up a remaining wire for the 11K.

A couple of days pass .... no answer from Mr. Lova Lova.

I send this to the scammer and I do not hear from him for a couple of days. Fatal attraction sets ....

Quote:

David,

You haven't contacted me at all in the last couple of days. Where are you baby! I have some big news! Here in the US (California), it is now legal for two men to be married! I just thought you would like to know that.

Anyway, just thinking about you.

Love you!
Joseph

P.S. How's your wife?

Next day ... nothing! Time to drop a bomb.

Quote:

David,

Please contact me ASAP! My bank contacted me today and said that a temporary freeze was placed on the wires until identification from the lawyer is furnished!!

I wanted to ask you what I should do before I contacted the attorney.
I am very scared right now and not sure if the bank thinks this is legal which I know you assured me that it was.

I tried calling you but I'm getting your voicemail.

Please help me! What should I do????

Joseph

Nothing for a couple of hours ... again

Quote:

David,

Please call me ... see the detail below. The bank needs identification from the recipient of the wire.

They said something about aiding in terrorism which I have no clue what that means. I know you working in the banking industry would know. Please help!

Joseph

A couple of more hours! .... now, I'm pissed!

Quote:

David,

Listen, I've waited all day for you to call.

I think I may need to back out of this deal if I do not Hear from you by the end of the day.

I'm sorry, but I worry for my family and my church! And my sex life!

If you respond to me, I can go forward. Until then my funds remain frozen. I know you have quite a bit of money Invested and that’s why I want to work with you.

I don't want to break up with you but you are forcing this on me. You're missing a huge opportunity to tap some steamy hot white-boy poonani.

I am tired of my job. I know its not what God wants for me. Private dancing is not as glam as it seems. I thought you wanted to rescue me from this.

Joseph

10 MINUTES LATER!!!!

Quote:

My dear Joe,
Thank you for your emails, I am sorry I have not communicated you today, I lost my last brother and have just finished his funeral.
I want you to send an email to the attorney requesting him to send you his valid drivers license or international passport for your perusal since you are sending him such a huge amount of money.
As for the bank over there requesting some form of Identity, just tell them that the attorney is assiting you buy a property/house over here in England and that you cannot in anyway aide terror.
I will call you again to know the outcome of the call to the bankers.

David.

OH!!! this guy is going to hell!!! His brother died? ooohhh!! My response.
If this guy was real, he would have reacted to me telling him that his brother didn't go to heaven.

Quote:

David, I'm so sorry about your brother. I'm sure that he's floating around in heaven watching over you ... not burning in hell. I'm very sorry for your loss.

BUT!!

Oh my god, David! Do you want to move in with me? I don't know if I can. I take care of my parents and I'm so involved with church.

I don't know if I can take that chance. I have to think about it. I mean, we haven't even met each other, well ... I've seen your beef but there's more to a relationship!

I have to think about this.

I love you so much baby!!!
Joseph

I thought right there that I went over the top and he new something. At this point, I realized, I wanted a trophy. But, he responded.

Quote:

Joseph,

No, I'm not ready to move in with you. I'm telling you to tell the banker this so that we can get the transfer through.

Has the attorney sent the ID yet? Please confirm this.

We will talk about moving in later.

Love
David

He broke my heart.

Quote:

David,

Is that how it is? I broke up with my boyfriend for you! I have to get him back. You and I are so broken up.

This is business only now. I'll tell you when I receive the ID.

Your BUSINESS PARTNER ONLY,
Joseph.

P.S. All I have is Jesus right now! Thanks for breaking my heart!

He's response 2 days later (he calls me a couple of times in the meatime). I didn't feel like talking to him so I shot him an email:

Quote:

David,

I have to connect back with my lord and savior. I will be attending church and handling some activities there.

I am not bitter. I realize that I wanted to be closer to God. I am back with my boyfriend although it wasn't easy to make up ... the crap I went through because of you. I hope you are never strapped into a leather sling and fisted for 6 hours straight. No lunch breaks, either. I haven't pooped in 4 days. So, thank you.

No, the stupid attorney has responded to my stupid email. I think I want to look for another one. He hasn't returned any email since Thursday.

Your BUSINESS PARTNER,
Joseph

His reponse, not a word about my anus.

Quote:

Thank you for your emails, I tried calling you several times yesterday but could not get hold of you, I guess your being in churvch confirmed why I could not get you on phone.
I have read your email, I do not know why the ttorney hasnt responded to your email, maybe the weekend, let us see what will happen tomorrow, we should not look for ny other attorney, he is perfectly OK and besides I have paid him full my own part of the payment, let us wait and see if he will not respond tomorrow.
Hope everything goes well for your new boyfriend.

David.

My reply:
Quote:

David,

Attached is a picture of my hand. Please talk to it.

This is only business now. Please keep it that way.

BUSINESS PARTNER!!
Joseph

Monday morning, I received a terrible fake business card for
HailShal Chambers. After googling, I found it was HAILSHAM CHAMBERS that was a real attorney.

Quote:

David,

I'm sorry about my outburst last week. I received the attorney's information. I will go to the bank later on. I also gave the attorney the information to the rep at the bank who has been helping me.

Anita Wang
(631) 420-6574

I will email you once this information is sent.

God bless,
Joseph

I'm not done yet ... more to come. It gets really good.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic