SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Squid by Anyother Name ... Now with sob story!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he seems to create new alter egos, he did it with me in the second unrelated bait that is getting rather funny. Wink He has already botched the subject, but fortunate for him, my character did not notice. There's a pretty good chance those addy's are his as well.

Harvey has left Jude hanging all weekend, we'll see how he behaves when I email him again.

Oh! And his IP finally traced to Cameroon. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I let him stew over the weekend to see if time changes his 'tude a bit. Then unleashed a little tirade on his mealy mouth!

Quote:
What is going on here, Jude? Why are you stiffing me? I have your full $3.500 right here and ready to go, just a quick trip down to the wire office and it is in your hands and you tell me you are not interested? What a shallow brother who will not send a picture to save his own brother's life! Shame on you! I am relieved that you are not my own brother!

Quote:
please my brother is taking my time. i will get back to you

Awwww ... isn't that sweet. Well, it got his attention!

Quote:
Fair enough. I will wait for you to get back to me.

And the next day we have...

Quote:
please i will send them to you ok. you are my brother but just give me about a week for me to get some money and do the shipping to you.
thanks.

What a whiner! Laughing Let me guess, in a week he'll either beg again, or have sent them and they'll get caught caught in customs.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! Not EVEN a week!!!!

I sent him this yesterday mainly to see how hooked he was.

Quote:
I'm beginning to think you are not serious about this! I have offered SEVERAL times to send you some money in return for one small gesture of trust. And now you delay so you can get the money together yourself? If you are going to continue displaying this level of incontinence I'm not so sure that I wish to continue this transaction. You told me you have the photo already done. If you took 5 seconds to scan it and send it, the money would already be yours. You lacking the continence to send it leaves me wondering about this fishery deal, it's now stinking like a rotten fish in the hot sun like you have something to hide! Now, make your choice! Install trust between us and be able to send the Cehalopods tomorrow, or take your squids and shove them where the sun don't shine! Am I clear?

And found this in my box waiting this morning.

Quote:
Hello harvey,
it true i have the pictures ok but you will not understand the bear truth here. you are my brother and i promise you that and i will not go to the extend of betraying the trust and confidence you have given me. i thanks you for that ok. please my scanner is bad ok. i know you will not believe that. we most use public computers here and i had to move about 6 kilometre just to get a scanner to send you the picture but unfortunately i could not find one even in a public computer. you are the one that do not trust me.. i have offer to send these animals to you without even receive any money from you but you are not still willing. before my brother accident that has kept me broke now. are then do you want me to give you my trust. i am really broke i should use my own money and send them you. if you do not believe me, i have a refrence in United Kingdow that you can email for more inquiries or call her to check. i last ship 4 to her. her email is
([email protected]) please i will verfy his phone number and send to you so that you can call.
please trust me. i am diffrence.

My my, that is a LONG unscripted letter for once! Wait, is a her or a him I'd be talking to? Not even Jude seems to be sure! Nah, let's not dwell on the details. We have 'beg' down pat, how about 'roll over and play dead'!

Quote:
Hey Jude,

Gathering up the money to ship animals is a lot more expensive than purchasing a new scanner. It is something called a business inventment, something all serious businessmen understand. I have even offered to send you the full payment after the 'trust' is established. Once more, I irate, I have asked for one little gesture and you keep making up excuses not to comply rather than finding a valid solution. You are not a serious business man. You are a fraud star! If I cannot trust you on a small task, you cannot be trusted with a greater one. That is a fact.

Poor boi is runnin' out of tricks and I haven't even faked a payment yet! LOL_sign

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have faked a payment and Jude is not happy with me

Quote:
look i am some body with a dignity, some body who has work as the Cameroon ambassador to southern Arabian who took a voluntary retirement. Not for some one like you to make me move up and down in the names of sending money to cameroon which you never did. i am not a child ok. the western union confirm that you have not send any money.and yet, i took my fish at the airport waiting for my driver to get the money and meet me there but when there was no money Very Happy

And he does whine, doesn't he?

Quote:
wounder how you deliberately make the receipt not to be clear and refuse to give us the M T C N which you know we were going to use that to track the money.. i will only continue with this transaction if i can get the real sender names, money transfer control number(m t c n) and the transfer status which will track showing available for pick up in cameroon. rather than moving up and down for nothing.
this is my decision.

I'm going to have to wave some money in front of him I think...

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic