SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im new hello everyone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cbing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, just thought I would do the polite thing and say hello before I start contributing to the site.
Sorry if I put this in the wrong part of the forum, please don't bite Shocked

So then to start with a little begging - having gone through about 2,000 emails in my junk folder, none of them had a scammer ! Does anyone have a spare I can borrow please ?

If so PM me - I don't think its wise to put my nice new email on here.

See you out there
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!

Before you dive into this pit o' fun, read the stickies and FAQs on the site, in particular those to do with safe baiting practices such as IP stripping, K7 numbers, email linking etc. they will stop you getting murdered, and get you off to a faster, hotter start.

Whan you have done this you should have a look on the "surplus scam letters" forum at the base of the Main Index page, it's a nice repository of fresh meat. There's a link there as a sticky for alternate sources of fresh lads, and in the Lotto Lads: massbait thread here, there are regularly published lists of hundreds of Lotto Lads. They are not hard to find if you look, but seeding your own address is time consuming and initially unrewarding.

Technicalities aside, welcome aboard Very Happy

cbing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nailgunner, I missed that section of the forum !
With regards to the FAQ's and guides, Im working through them at the moment, did manage to find some Rare Tree Octopi which made me laugh out loud.

Well, no doubt I shall be posting in the forums throughout my new social escapades
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi cbing - welcome to eater Razz

If at first you are daunted by the prospect of contacting the lads and taking your first steps in lad-land, theres a sticky in the Help Forum where you can get yourself a mentor. Mentors hold your hand through your first bait/s and basically watch over you to make sure your not compromising yourself in any way, and give tips on what is likely to happen next until you've got a good grip on the way we operate.

bait safe and enjoy Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
cbing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks smartbomb - shortly after my first post a nice bit of spam landed in my inbox - magic !

well I replied and I got a bit on the nice big juicy worm that I dangled in front of him.
im currently hunting a mentor to make sure im not being a suicidal idiot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome cbing! Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome-happy hunting!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cbing wrote:
Sorry if I put this in the wrong part of the forum, please don't bite Shocked

Welcome to Eater! I promise that I won't bite. You have received some great advice here so there isn't much that I can add. Best wishes for your bait. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

My advice is to take your time. Take it one day at a time. Rushing into things doesn't get you anywhere - - we all learn that as n00bs.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
TheRIGHTway
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also new to this
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome cbing. Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lotto lad lists are also a prime source if you want lots of scam letters to arrive your inbox. I started off seeding my email address in places but as soon as I mass replied to the lotto lads my spam box has been full of them. You reckon these idiots havest live emails and on sell them?

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic