SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

rrobingood tried to scam me w/ "funds" of 500k to

View next topic
View previous topic

03Homeon10Acres
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what happened to me in emails when I posted my real estate property for sale on fsboads.com. This person thought I that I really thought he/she wanted to buy our property. This scammer really thought I wanted to sell our property to him

This scammer really thought I wanted to sell our property to him
Current mood: blank
Category: Scammers MySpace

[email protected]: Hello!
Sorry for the delay. we are looking at purchasing the property. Can i reach you on phone?? and probably we schedule a meeting when i arrive into towm.
I shall get back to you soon.
Robin

Me: Yes. Please call John Carrasco, the owner right away at (mod edit - your phone number deleted - SP). Thank you for replying/

[email protected]: Hi,
I called John, and he told me $500,000.00 was the final asking price. Though i have forwarded the pictures and the price to our funders who will make the payment. They will get back to me today on how and when they will send the money..
Does John have to contact me through email?? or i can only communicate with you alone. I just want to know.

Me: Thanks for the info. Anyway, what is it about our property that attracted you to it the most?

[email protected]: Hi, Good to read from you today. We actually liked the land scape, the location and the building because its suitable for a research institute. I am a researcher and work on global issues. Climate change, Global warming, Solar energy generation, Desertification affecting poor nations.
The site of the property is ok for our projects. I could see the surrounding has enough space..
Am sending the form now.

[email protected]: Hi, Here is the form attached to this email. Kindly fill and send a copy to [email protected] in an email attachment aswell.
Kindly make this the subject of the email "ROBIN GOOD INITIATIVE FUNDING INFORMATION".
The officer handling our file wants me to send the information to his private email and he will process the payment as soon as possible

Robin
Hi, Good to read from you today. We actually liked the land scape, the location and the building because its suitable for a research institute. I am a researcher and work on global issues. Climate change, Global warming, Solar energy generation, Desertification affecting poor nations.
The site of the property is ok for our projects. I could see the surrounding has enough space..
Am sending the form now
Robin.
Me: That's cool. You probably make a lot of money doing that, wish I could do the same.
[email protected]: yeah I make alot of money because funding agency grants me funds twice a year. Am looking at extending the institute to continental US and they're looking at buying all properties for our projects. Could you be of assistance looking for properties like this in other states?? we are expanding graudually.
Robin

Me: I don't think I want you to buy my property.
Actually, I was hoping I could become a law enforcement officer someday.
Are you trying to rob me of my Equity?
[email protected] There is no way i can rob you of your equity. Its only what the funders asked me to provide so that they can send funds into the account.
Really i have just started the move to buy properties to extend my projects.
I am really worried by your last mail. I don't really understand. Are you no longer selling the property to us??
But let us both understand the situation of things...
Robin

Me: I would like my property to be sold, but not to a scammer.

[email protected]: OK ! what would you do for me concerning recieving this funds?? They are willing to send $500,000.00 into the account. If you would not sell the property to us anylonger, you can enter into business with us.
We can work out things to recieve this funds every six months.
You"ll have your percentage since we could becosme partners in my initiative business. But you'll always be available
Please make an offer!!!! And let me see if i can consider it. I am just looking at the way we won't loose out receiving the 500K from funders
Robin
Kindly understand I am never a scammer!! I am only trying to project my research initiative, and the idea was to have an institute. But for the funders, they would always want to grant my funds of huge amount into our EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT!. could you consider that every initiative may need business strategy to survive??
We could get into business! and we'll continue a working relationship. Lets get the 500K from funders and we'll continue from there
Robin

Me: I wish we could work things out. The truth is I don't believe you want to buy our property. I haven't even met you yet, nor have you come to see our property, and lastly I don't even have your phone number, address, or real name. So what do you expect me to do? Do you think I am stupid American or something?

[email protected]: There is no way I could see you as stupid. But i assure you that i will make myself known to you. I told you i was out of town. I shall send to you some proof of my identity soonest. I may have to compile, scan and send them to you.
Robin

Me: No, I don't want your "proof" sent to me over the Internet. Anyone can create a false identity

[email protected]: I will definately answer your question. But let me make this the last mail for now. I shall send the proof of my identity in few hours time.
I didn't expect you could react this way. Now i felt stupid and think i need to apologise to you. But nevertheless, I felt i upset you, but still haven't done wrong.
Whatever the case my be. I enjoyed our conversation for today. Its really interesting anyway.
I hope we will become good friends and future business partners.
Kindly allow me to compile all i would send to you as my proof of identity.
Robin

Me: I am not upset and further more I do not accept your apology. I do not want anymore to do with you. Do not email me your identity and do not try to contact me again because I am blocking you and all your scam buddies right now.

[email protected]: If you would block me, It may not allow us achieve what we needed to achieve.We have lots to do...
OK, listen every six months funders grant funds and you'll have 30% of $500K
How about that?

Me: No. How about you give me your name, phone number, address, and the exact name of your "Research Institute". By the way, what does buying properties have to do with a "Research Institute". Also, I don't want anyone from foreign country wiring payments in my Equity Line of Credit Account. I am not as desperate as you to make 500k

I was first contacted by a scammer when I was emailed by one when he/she saw my real estate ad on fsboads.com. I have the blog on myspace that shows the emails I received from the scammer saying that he/she wanted to buy my house with "funds". Here is the link to that blog http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=386502327&blogID=407886555. Ever since that I am now receiving tons of scam mail. I think it is amazing how desperate these people are.
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like you had him twigged fairly early on. Good going. welcome to the house of fun, by the way, it's sort of like monty Pythin vs a good dogfight. read the stickies and bait safe, if so you choose to do.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic