SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WTF

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does this mean in the Queen's English:

Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO DEY CUASE DELAY, AS U PLAY SAY U DEY WISE NA SO GOD GO DEY PLAY U STARTING FROM TODAY UPWARD.

It was sent to one of my characters by Jmaes 0k0ye The D1rect0r ATM F0reign 0peration Dept

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have been succinctly and tersely chastised for delaying the entire transaction while fixating on the genitals of your mother. You may think you are an intelligent fellow but you are not and a supreme being, creator personage is very likely going to punish you severely starting today and every day until you depart from this existence - which I believe he hopes will occur soon.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UR MAMA TOTO ( your mothers nether area ) DEY CUASE DELAY,( You are delaying ) AS U PLAY SAY U DEY WISE ( You are playing, thincking your so smart ) NA SO GOD ( you are not so good ) GO DEY PLAY U ( go play dead ) STARTING FROM TODAY UPWARD. ( from today onward )

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fear all earlier efforts at translation are wrong. This is what he actually means:

Quote:
I really enjoyed the opportunity to be baited by you. It livened up my life! I hope you will do so again in the future. Please use a new e-mail address, and lets see how long it takes me to guess it is really you!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, what Bruin said.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading between the lines, I think he's saying that your mother's downstairs bits don't have the fragrance that they ought to have, and Dennis Wise is a reet little sh*t and he and Leeds United deserve each other.

There again, I could be wrong.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
forum419user
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad someone cleared that up. I thought it was 50 cents next song...
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UR MAMA TOTO = general purpose insult, ie 'you pussy'
DEY CUASE DELAY = your attitude is causing delays
AS U PLAY SAY U DEY WISE = as you are f*cking me around thinking you're clever
NA SO GOD GO DEY PLAY U = god will f*ck with you in return
STARTING FROM TODAY UPWARD = as of now and henceforth

in a nutshell he wants more. much more. can I share?

do I get a lolly?

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dennis Wise is at Newcastle now (I'm sorry to say being a NUFC supporter).

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ we share the same heavy burden writeon.

@BRUIN - thats what I thought it said aswell.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
LauraSmith55555
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started with this guy actually, sent to me by another member here. Least I know what to expect now lol!
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@writeon

I'm baiting the same guy (don't you just love the misspelt account name Laughing )

He's getting a bit agitated with me for some reason Wink

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@writeon

In that case, I look forward even more to beating your lot away next season just like Derby did. Very Happy Up the Tigers!!</end of thread highjack>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GoldDalek wrote:
Quote:
don't you just love the misspelt account name

YES!!!! and he is being baited by J4ck Duckw0rth.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic