SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spunky Monkey.... the story so far......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After sometime, a few failed baits and many posts into guestbooks this email popped into my account. I know that some others of you have had this too but i shall get into that later. Anyway here we go for my first fun bait thats working lol.

Pet Deliverd wrote:

To: Vince Noire
Subject: REPLY IS URGENTLY NEEDED .
Body:
Hi. I have a 2 loving hand riase baby monkies They are 6 mounths, But i just want to give them out for adoption because of my banking office work that i got last week. I am realy looking for a good and kind home that can take good care of them, You can adopt 1 or the 2 if you wish. contact me direct @ [email protected] for any information now...

---------------------

I sent this as my reply hopeing for some fun....

Vince Noire wrote:

To: Pet Deliverd
Body:
hello,

I am interested in adopting an animal from you. where are you located? how much are they?

what species of money are they? i have been looking for some time now to find a spunky monkey but i have not been able to find any yet. if they are not spunkies can you get me any?

Vince

---------------------

Name change to sister mercy.

Sister Mercy wrote:

Body:
My baby monkies are only capuchin and marmoset, It is not a spunky monkey. A home monkey should be marmoset sqest, or capuchin monkey to enable the kids around to be playful with the baby monkey.
Do you need the capuchin or the marmoset monkey? Let me know the exact baby you need and also email me your shipping addres for as well with your phone number for easy contact. Please i realy need a good home for my baby caus i realy love them

Thanks
Sister mercy

---------------------

I took the two latin names for each monkey and jiggled them around a bit, that way he would know that the cross breed realy is real Smile

Vince Noire wrote:

To: Sister Mercy
Body:
Hello

i am specificly after the spunkey monkey known as the Cebus (Callithrix capucinus) jacchus. it is a cross between the marmoset and capuchin. i have been unable to find a dealer here or in america. the moneys are very rare and sell for around $7000. if you can locate one or if you know of anyone who has one please let me know as i am waiting to find one and i have the money ready to send.

Vince

---------------------

$7000 each you say, well he can get them afterall.

Pet Deliverd wrote:

Body:
I have only the capuchin and marmoset monkey, But i can still get the spunkey monkey for you if you realy love to take good care of the monkey, No propbel all you have to do is to contact Afri pet controlers, They are the best bredders of pets monkey. But i can easly go direct to the bredders shop and get the baby for you. because is cloos to my brothers office. And they make shipping of live pets every day to clients.

Thanks..

---------------------

Vince Noire wrote:

To: Pet Deliverd
Body:
Hello,

that would be amazing if you could get me one, i have been lokking for nearly 2 years now. I have a large open pen at my house that is already built and waiting for a monkey.

if you want to get the baby for me that is ok, that way you can make some extra money for doing it for me. if you can get one let me know how much you want for the baby.

best wishes

---------------------

Spunky Monkies sure are nice he says, i wonder what one looks like and at that bargin price I have to have one now, but why not have two they are so cheap there. I hope he doesnt expect me to eat a meal spunky tho.

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
Dear Vince.
I want to the Afr pets shop tody and a saw exactly what you are realy looking for, The spunkey monkey is realy great and nice, They have the baby from 6 mounths to 3 years old. Now all you have to do is to let me know the age you are realy looking for and also the sex cau the have femeal and meal spunkey. And the price is not up to $7000, What the meal is $4000 for 1 year old and the femeal is $5500.
You have to send me your full contact to enable me send it to the shipping line today.

Thanks Sister mercy

---------------------

I was expecting him to want to call me hence why I mentioned the party hopeing he would leave me a message while i was out but he didnt call. And I live in a flat on "tall tower" building too, not much room for the monkey pen i mentioned before.

Vince Noire wrote:

To: Mercy chucks
Body:
Hello,

wow thats great I have been looking for so long to find a spunky money and that is a very good price too. i would like both a male and a female if you have two available at 6 months old, can you make sure they are not brother or sister as I hope to breed them?

if i can get them to breed maybe you could be an agent for me to sell them of course i'll give you 50% of profits.

anyway my details are

NAME IN FULL: Vince Noire

ADDRESS: Flat 69, talghtohweh Building, Landan, England, LA1 7ER

PHONE: +1-206-3xxxxx

FAX: +1-206-xxxxxxx

i'm going out to party so i wont be available on the phone untill tomorrow but you can leave me a voice messsage if you can.

speak soon

many thanks

Vince.

---------------------

always nice to meet such a caring lad and direct air shipping from ABC what more could I want.

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
Hi Vince.

I have purchase the baby spunkey for you because i love the way they play with each orther and they are very good with children. I purchase the baby for $9000 because is tow. And i realy like to have them as my child. But no problem, All you have to do is to send me back the payment and i will call the shipping ABC air lince for your shipping direct to your door steep. I will be waitin for your quick reply to enable me call the shipping line.

Thanks
Sister mercy

---------------------

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello,

$9000 is a great price, thank you very much.

before i can send any money I will need some import forms to be completed for each spunky monkey. if have attached a .pdf file. can you print two out and complete them for each monkey, you can scan the forms and them send them back as an email attachment.
i need the forms so that i can import the spunky monkies into england.

once i have the form i can send you the money, how would you like me to send the $9000?

many regards

this is the original .pdf form i sent to him... most of you have seen what he sent me, and just about everyone else lol.

---------------------

it was 24hours since i had sent the form and being an eager newbi at baiting I was getting impatient and so flung him this quick reminder.

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello,

I have not heard from you since yesturday what has happened? did you get my last email about the import certificate?

---------------------

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
I have attach you the file of the birth and health certificate of my baby monkey. all you have to do is to print it out and hold it. You will use it to present when the shippin line gets toyour door steep. Your baby will be deliverd to you today when i recived the payment and comfirm it to the shipping line. Pleasepromise me that you will take good care of the baby monkey.
You can send the payment to ABC shipping line account or to western union.

Western Union details removed.

I am waitin for the comfirmation because i have send you the baby to the shipping line and they are about to send me my cago number of your baby, if they send the number i will forward it direct to you. Please promise me that you will take good care of the baby.

Thanks.
Thanks and good bless.

This is his certificate he sent, again most of you will have seen this before but it wasnt what I had asked for.

---------------------

I wanted my certificate It took me an hour todo and he wasn't going to get away with not filling it in for me.

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello,

Thanks for the certificate but i cannot use it. you MUST use the form i sent you. it is required by the british goverment for me to bring the spunky monkies into england. I cant send you ANY money untill i have one for each spunky.

i can send you extra money after to cover your expenses for the forms, if you list them i shall add the money onto the $9000.

you must print out the form two times and complete one for each monkey. they then need to be scanned into a computer and sent to me as an email attachment.

once this has been done i will send you the money.

i have sent the form again.

---------------------

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
Dear vince.

I have print out the form. Its okey because i know every thing about it and its realy good for you to recieved your baby.
I need your full address to complet the form and send it back to you. i have finish, But i need your full contact address to enable me forward it to the shipping line also to complest the form. give your information as below.

FULL NAME. VINCE...
ADDRESS...
CITY.....

Thanks.
Sister Mercy.

---------------------

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello

thats great, i cant wait to have them here i assure you they will be very well looked after.

my details are

NAME IN FULL: Vince Noire
ADDRESS: Flat 69, talghtohweh Building, Landan, England, LA1 7ER

many thanks

Vince

---------------------

Ahhh there we go the certificates, i can only assume hes using some older version of Adobe reader as they seem to have come out a bit differently, but it still has all the original information including the document reference 419.ea.T.eR. lol

Mercy chucks wrote:

Subject: YOUR SPUNKY CAGO NUMBER AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE.
Body:
Dear Vince noire.

I have can and send you the 2 health certificate of your baby spunky monkey. The home names are MIMMY and SISSI BABY MONKEY.
Like as i told you befor, I have send the 2 baby to the ABC shipping line. And This is the cago number of your tow baby.
SISSI CAGO NUMBER (0A12) MIMMY CAGO NUMBER (0A13).

Thank You.
Sister Mercy.

---------------------

well after i had stopped laffing i thought i might try my luck at bringing in another player. This time a snake collector....

Vince Noire wrote:

Subject: YOUR SPUNKY CAGO NUMBER AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE.
Body:
Hello,

Thanks for the certificates, they are great. i have the money ready for you, can I have your account details again please?

I have been talking to a friend who collects snakes, he has asked me to ask you if he can email you about some snakes. he thinks you might be ale to help him.

He wants a Monoculous Serpentium, a small snake called the One Eyed Trouser Snake. Aparently there are two types, the white trouser snake and the black. he already has a white one but is after a black one. The blacks are slightly larger at about 10 inches long, the white is only 7 inches. he says they sell for about $3500 if you can get him one maybe we can send it over with the spunky monkeys.
his email is [email protected] his names Gizu Pyne, please send him an email if you can help him out.

many thanks

Vince

---------------------

awww no snacks and I was hungry too and my snake collector friend was feeling peckish.

Mercy chucks wrote:

Subject: ACCOUNT DETAILS.RPLY.
Body:
Dear Vince.
I dont thing i can help out your friend to look for the snack, because i dont have any snack or where to look for it, The pet shop around me do not have snack.
Please here is my account details below. Make the payment today and get back to me.Because i will realy like you to recieved your baby today.

bank details removed and sent to alan

---------------------

I had got my forms filled out and had him going on about spunky monkies, that was my initial aim of this bait, being a new to it all. I though ok lets see what else we can do here lets go for a trophy......

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello,

thats ok no problem about the snake, thanks anyway.

it is 6.30pm now here and the banks are closed i shall go down first thing tomorrow morning and transfer the money. i'll email you and let you know when i have sent it.

before I do that can you do me a small favour, just so i know this is all real can you send me a photo of yourself or if not you then someone you know holding a sign that says "Spunky Monkey". its just that $9000 is a lot of money and I want to make sure everything is real.

many thanks

Vince

---------------------

Ooo that hit a nerve... maybe its game over.

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
Dear vince.
I dont thing i can send you any picture now because of a monkey. why do you say such, I know many many people who may need me to send the baby to them and i have being waitin all long for you even use my own money to buy out the baby for you and now you are making as if i am not real. Please email me now and let me know if you are going to send me the money or not, i dont thing i can send you any picture now, I trusted you from the first time you emaild me.
I HAVE SENT YOU THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AGAIN, BECAUSE I DONT WANT THE BABY TO STAY IN THE SHIPPING LINE TODAY AGIAN I WANT TO SHIP THE BABY TODAY DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR STEEP. HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS

bank details removed

Thank You.
sister mercy.

---------------------

Lets have a go at my first slap.

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
Hello

I thought it was a simple request to ask for a photo it would have taken no more then 15 minutes to do an easy picture. all you had to do was write Spunky Monkey on a bit of paper and hold it while someone took a photo and then email it to me.

you have offended me and you have been rude to me. I wanted to do business with you but I don't see how I can now after your attitude towards me.

I am sorry it has to be like this

Vince.

---------------------

hes back on with my plan, oh yus.

Mercy chucks wrote:

Body:
I told you that i want to send you the baby today and you are still looking for a copy of my picture, well i will send you a picture of me but that shold be when i get home because i am in the office now. But i will still order for your baby today, But promise me that you will payme back the moneky because i purchase the monkey for you and you know that.

Thank you

---------------------

Well i await his picture with (scam)baited arms.

Vince Noire wrote:

Body:
thank you

i understand you are at work that is no problem.

i will send the money right away when i have the picture, if u need me to pay any expenses for you then i can do that it is no problem.

i guarentee you will get what you deserve i will make sure of it.

many thanks

Vince.

---------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic