SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lad would like to hear from YOU!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
f_twain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a lad in Togo for over eighteen months. The last couple of characters I've been using have managed to convince him that he was a shoo-in for a lucrative poetry prize offered by an organisation in Prestatyn, Wales.

(This is briefly touched upon in this previous thread:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116203&highlight= )

Alas, things have gotten complicated for the poor fool. He has received no prize money for any of the poems that he submitted for the prize, not even his touching lament to the late Princess Diana nor his masterpiece, "O, Prestatyn! My Town of Dream!". It's an outrage, I'm sure you'll agree.

Anyway, he has now been informed that, without his permission, his poems are being used in advertisements for this year's poetry prize and that his email address has been printed on them, too.

Basically I'm asking any of you out there with a little time on your hands to fire off a short email to Mr K0ffi Agua to tell him how much you enjoyed his poetry. He can be contacted at koffi underscore 12 at yahoo dot com.

He's been good value for money for me so I thought I'd offer his email address to others. Perhaps if you contact him with regards to his poetry you can eventually rope him into a bait of your own. He gets suspicious that he's being messed with on occasion but he always comes back for more.

If anybody wants more details or clarifications or anything at all then please PM me.

Cheers...

I did'nt accuse you of fucking your pet,so I ask for apology for misunderstanding me. - K0ffi Agara
Woking Orc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch35ty was overwhelmed by the man's touching words for some woman who died in a car crash:

"Dear Mr. K0ffi,

I simply had to write to you to tell you how much I enjoyed your poem about Dear Dead Diana, Princess of Hearts. It touched me in a way I never thought words alone could. With any luck your achingly beautiful words will reach a far wider audience as soon as possible and you will get the rewards you so richly deserve.

Do you have a website? Are you writing anything else?

Lastly, I apologise for contacting a genius like you out of the blue, but I simply had to tell you how I felt about your writing. If you could find time in your busy schedule to reply, I would be over the moon.

Yours affectionately,

Ch35ty L3 R0ux.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucy M0ral3s has sent an email to Mr. K0ffi admiring his work and asking him if he has a web page where she can read more of it.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M03 really got off on the Lady D poem.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
cravinmorehead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I just sent him one as well Laughing
f_twain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Thank you all.

If you actually want to see any of these poems then let me know. The later ones are better than the one in the thread that I linked to. Well, maybe not better as such... you know what I mean...

I did'nt accuse you of fucking your pet,so I ask for apology for misunderstanding me. - K0ffi Agara
SimonSais
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you acting as his agent for his literary works ? If so why not tell him about a Haiku contest. That might test his mettle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rich foreign widow
Trunk Box full of currency
Victim pays up front.

Ten million dollars?
No chance. Email from scammer.
After all your cash.

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
f_twain
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haikus are way too easy. My instructions for his last poem were as follows:

1. The poem should be 52 lines long.

2. It should be made up of 26 rhyming couplets; ie - the first line rhymes with the second line, the third line rhymes with the fourth, the fifth with the sixth and so on. It is very important that you use proper rhymes. You should not just repeat a word to make a rhyme. We have discussed rhymes before.

3. Most importantly, the first letter of each line goes alphabetically from A to Z and then back again. Do you understand? Line one starts with a word beginning with A, line two starts with a word beginning with B, line three with C, line four with D and so on until lines 26 and 27 which both start with a word beginning with Z. Line 28 starts with a word beginning with Y, 29 with X and then all the way back to line 52 which starts with a word beginning with A.

Things kind of fell apart after that one...

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done!

Wrote to him with tears in the eyes (of laugh, but he isn't supposed to know...), asking if he had thought of publishing his poems.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic