SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CREDIT SWIFT BANK LONDON

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
laarbruch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have full details of those behind this fake bank front.
MANFRED JOSEF ZACHEL and his group operated until I closed them down last month using HAWKINS and ASSOCIATES Ltd of London.
Mainly defrauding International victims most from USA.
Any other information or any victims known from the UK that I may help.
Just send me a PM.

Laarbruch
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Laarbruch, as with your only previous post 12 months ago, you don't give much in the way of details, is this to do with the same case you mentioned in your June 2007 post?

Your post here today is you looking for victims of the scammers, right?

This is probably not the best place to post about it, as per Breddan Butters reply to you last year concerning us not being able to help much more than the police who were actively working on the case, if you have the police from numerous countries involved, why would victims be wanting to send you a PM, surely they could just contact the police who would have all the details Confused

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
laarbruch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller.

I'm sure your remember RONALD BIGGS (Great trail robber)
£2.6 Million.

Why is it that no-one knows MANFRED JOSEF ZACHEL or his gang, they are still stealing HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

You ask me to explain a little more. OK.

The reason I asked for any victims with details of Zachel and any other Barrister frauds conducted from the UK or any 419 frauds using the HAWKINS & ASSOCIATES LTD, Front is so I can add them to the List I have of International victims ( USA, AUSTRALIAN, GERMAN, PANAMANIAN, SPANISH and many other International countries) of this group and shove it AGAIN, ON OUR BRILLIANT INTELLIGENT POLICE AUTHORITIES DESKS.

Yes, you are right.

Same case, Zachel and his group are a minor conduit "CELL"for a higher network from RSA.
The UK Police are aware of what I have disclosed in this forum.
The reason Zachel and this group have got away with this massive International fraud structure is they understand the way the UK Police work.
You, the police or this forum have no understanding of how big this network are:
To show you just a how big:

Google: Manfred Josef Zachel
or even better read his "security Blanket" (MY LIFE AND FIGHT AGAINST CRIME) to keep him alive after his release from BRIXTON HMP after 9 years and then deported to RSA to face charges of massive fraud, (YET AGAIN)
Look at why he is barred from the USA ( YET AGAIN)
Who do you think was the King Pin in the Torquay UK fake Bank in 1994-5 with Gerhard Martins and Peter Tuegel, Sabastiano Saia= major Heroin Drug dealer.
Yep MANFRED JOSEF ZACHEL. (Got away to the USA)

Before he moved to the UK with his GERMAN Pals

Ref: http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://wissen.spiegel.de/wissen/dokument/d
1994. Over 200 companies liquidated and over $US 230.000.000.00
Missing, thousands of lost jobs
or
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/189872.stm
One of the UK's biggest fraud cases.
Over $US 220.000.000.00 Missing and how many companies closed, how many thousands affected.
Read the case files: Gerhard Martens laughed at his trial and stated: THERE ARE NO BRITISH POLICE WHO ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO UNCOVER THE TRUE EXTENT OF THIS CASE.

I have.

Now tell me, if our UK Police are so clever and our security services are so smart.
How have a bunch of GERMAN ex STASI Secret Police and South African ex NIS and ex RSA CCB Senior officers been allowed to operate International fraud and money laundering operations and frauds from the UK For over 25 YEARS.

This group are mainly INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS. They are more intelligent thats why.

They have used the 419 type fraud structures as they know the uk Police do not really think this is a serious major fraud type.
See, smarter than the average PLOD inspector.

Refer: Barrister Josef Manfred Zachel
and all the Barristers that use the UK in the 419 frauds.
They are real people, I know, I found them.
There names have been changed slightly but they are real. to cash and launder the stolen funds.

They are not "NIGERIAN CRIME NETWORK" They are GERMAN, SOUTH AFRICAN, SPANISH, and ISRAELI.

How do I know all this, Manfred Josef Zachel has been spilling his guts to me for over 2 years after I found 6 major International frauds he and his group were running. (FROM THE UK)
That's why the UK Police are doing nothing because they should have stopped them in 2005 when I told them.
A lot of senior London Police are in the "SHIT" DEEP SHIT.that's why.

Now SCAM PATROLLER, Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward you documents that will show you why our so called Prime Minister should pack his bags and get a job down the deepest SOUTH AFRICAN GOLD MINE with his pal THABO MBEKE
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laarbruch, if a major criminal has been spilling his guts to you (and why he'd do that would be interesting to say the least) - why do you need more info from here?

More to the point - how some you're still alive if these master criminals know you're after them?

I should say more, but out of politeness, I won't.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

laarbruch wrote:
This group are mainly INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS. They are more intelligent

It figures Wink

Your Spiegel link above doesn't work (404 Error).

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
laarbruch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My doesn't the truth get response.

ZACHEL and his South African Handlers ex NIS GERHARD LAUBSCHER and HANS REIMER BALZER: Read his blog. 1995 and his arrest in RSA.
How come poor Zachel was the only one arrested but non of his ex National Intelligence and senior Police business partners.

Pity you don't have the intelligence to understand how they work their frauds.
They are laughing at the operators and members of forums like this.
Like I said, I have the correspondence from ZACHEL to prove everything that's been disclosed.

How they have IT Factories in RSA and Spain churning out thousands of e-mails on automated dialing networks daily.
If they only get 2% reply they make millions.

Even better, ring the Serious Fraud Office and ask them if they have been taken for a bunch of prats for over 15 years.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

laarbruch wrote:
You, the police or this forum have no understanding of how big this network are:

laarbruch wrote:
You ask me to explain a little more. OK.

Of course I and the forum wouldn't have any understanding of this network, which is because you didn't give us any information about it, are we supposed to be psychics?

Ok, you have now given more information, so do you want me/us to run out and arrest them all, what exactly do you expect us to do?

laarbruch wrote:
Now SCAM PATROLLER, Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward you documents that will show you why our so called Prime Minister should pack his bags and get a job down the deepest SOUTH AFRICAN GOLD MINE with his pal THABO MBEKE

No thanks, as soon as I see people mentioning politics and bringing delusional comments about Prime Ministers in to the conversation, my eyes glaze over.

laarbruch wrote:
Pity you don't have the intelligence to understand how they work their frauds. They are laughing at the operators and members of forums like this.

So why the hell are you posting here if we don't have the intelligence, I suggest you go elsewhere, we are obviously not capable of giving you any help, which wouldn't be of much use to you, because if the whole international law enforcement community can't do anything about them, what do you expect baiters to do? Quick everyone, lets arrest them all, and be quick about it, don't forget to don you tin foil hats now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Quick everyone, lets arrest them all, and be quick about it, don't forget to don you tin foil hats now.

Razz

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laarbruch, you should take what you've got to Joe Vialls or David Icke. They just get off on any conspiracist ravings that somehow involve Israel in any way.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I could ask the hitlad I'm working closely together with if he sees a role for himself settling this matter for good .. Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
laarbruch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't some of you read Zachels "Blog"

Your forum is a site for 419 fraud reporting and Baiting.

I had hoped that some of their victims could identify the BARRISTER JOSEF MANFRED ZACHEL and 70 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET, LONDON EC4N 4SJ
Hawkins & Associates ltd.

They are there, I have been there, got a lot of other International victims details to.

How many Nigerians do you think are operating in the UK.

Don't you think Zachel group laugh at how they all throw the blame at the Nigerians.

You only cut off and shut down the web sites, these have professionals in IT Factories doing 20 to replace each one you close down.

Like I said give me an e-mail address to send authentic documentation or are you scared that you will have to post "SORRY"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laarbruch, there's no point in posting here if you're going to be juvenile and immature - as well as nonsensical.

If Zachel has been spilling his guts to you for the last few years, what are you doing here?

If Zachel and his confederates are laughing at forums like this - again, what are you doing here?

What good is it for you to gather information on other victims since it seems to be of no use whatsoever?

Either behave like an adult or don't bother posting.

Sand Timer x 7
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your forum is a site for 419 fraud [site] reporting and Baiting.

Yep.

Why then are you looking for victims here?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
laarbruch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YASTREB, I am neither juvinile or childish.

Try this link:

"GOOGLE" DE SPIEGEL 32/1996,05.08.1996

Web results 31-40 0f about 290 for DER SPIEGEL 32/1996,05.08.1996

SPIEGEL WISSEN::Artikel-Artikel-(Translate this page)
SPIEGEL wissen-Sas Lexikon der nachsten Generation...DER SPIEGEL 32/1996 vom 05.08.1996, Seite K.A..Geld. Post aus Polynesien...
wissen.spiegel.de/wissen/dokument/document.html?id=8957038&top=SPIEGEL

Read, weep, then POST ME a nice reply
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lights out.

This thread is going nowhere, your point isn't getting across, and you are looking for information in the wrong place.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

laarbruch wrote:
Read, weep, then POST ME a nice reply

You want a nice reply? Here it is:

Bug off!

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic