SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think my lad has started to become upset!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn:Mr Tony Blythe,

I must inform you that we are not here for any debate or argument.We are only here to make payments to certified creditors who follow the laid down rules.It is very uncommon to issue an invoice to a service/goods not yet delivered.How wold you think i can give you invoice for payment that you have not yet made.

Do you know the hassles we have been through to make sure your Card was configured and made ready within 72 hours time frame? Do you know how many credtitors that we make payments each day? Are you to give us command and order us on the ethics and principles of operations of financial institutions and clearing houses?

Be reminded once more that we are here to assist you and vey many others receive their payment and nothing else,and we are only rendering services.We do not compel anyone to receive his or her payments.This is our MANADATE.So your ATM CARD is right here on my table and it is left with you to either receive it or let your fund go back to the treasury.

As soon as you send the fee,an invoice will be sent to by email attachment immediately and your ATM Value Card despatched to your address.

We are always at your service.I will be expecting your call/response immediately.

Do have a good day.

I replied..

Quote:
My dear Patrick,

I am sorry if I upset you, but it is common practice around the world to receive an invoice and then pay it, not the way you describe. You please send me an invoice and I will pay, otherwise I will go to another for my ATM card, as someone else has offered me similar!

I look forward to your reply..

Good day to you..

I'll be interested to see if he drops me now!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the lad is too lazy to craft up a receipt for you. Make the mugu work! You can also tell him that you need it for IRS tax purposes as you just got off the phone with them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So your ATM CARD is right here on my table and it is left with you to either receive it or let your fund go back to the treasury.

So official sounding!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a blast asking lads to send me an invoice. Most tend to confuse invoice with receipt, which can result in some pretty interesting exchanges.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Terra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's upset, he thinks I have been talking to someone else about the transaction:

Quote:
Mr Tony,

Initially i warned you of the danger of cmmunication to any other person/s or agents claming the are established agents to make your payment.Now i assure you again that you will have yourself to blame if you eventually try to communicate to any other quarter for your payment.Take my word or leave it.

Do have a good day.

Dr patrick.

No mention of the 'Invoice'.. I'll wait a bit now Wink

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do "admit" you talked to someone else with an offer for you they get quite funny too. Telling you that the other one is a scammer... Shocked

Maybe you talk in your sleep and that is what happened. Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Terra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tired of my 'Excuses'! Damn nerve Laughing

Quote:
Attn:Tony Blythe

Please note that after the board meeting today we concluded to give you a letter of guarantee to assure you of our readiness to despatch your Card as soon as we receive the shipment fee of two hundred and twenty pounds only.

I hope you do not have any other excuse to give for not making the payment and receiving your card.

I wait for the payment nformation first thing monday morning.

Yours Faithfully
Dr Patrcik Maumela

Well, at least they created something for me! Unfortunately it is Monday afternoon now!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically a promissory note and guarantee are different animals Very Happy and as the text does not include the word 'guarantee' but does include the word 'promise' it is a promissssory note, but on examination it is condidional - so it isn't either of those in actual fact. It is more an Irrevocable Letter of Credit, in which case it is a complete mess.

Lads live in their own fairytale world. Very Happy

If they had a clue what they were talking about they might even be able to get a job in a bank. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Terra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not even a "Thank you" Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Attn: Tony Blythe,

I got your mail with the reference number.By the time i got it 20 minutes ago the Moneygram Unit has closed when i sent my protocol officer.So i will go to send your card tommorrow as soon as i pick the fee of two hundred and twenty pounds.

Meanwhile i still want to speak with you on telephone.Feel free to call me or you indicate your correct number for me to give you a call.

In two days time you will be receiving your Card value of One Million Pounds Sterling.

From

Patrick Maumela.
I guess the fun will commence tomoz then Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Asking for a invoice from the lads , provokes the same reaction garlic does to a Vampire, or Kryptonite to Superman.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bucky wrote:
I have a blast asking lads to send me an invoice. Most tend to confuse invoice with receipt, which can result in some pretty interesting exchanges.

Indeed they do! My most recent example:

Quote:
Attached below is the copy of the official reciept which you requested, do ensure to make the payment as soon as possible to enable us commence with the transfer of your fund to your nominated bank account.

I replied:

Quote:
You sent me a receipt, but I haven't paid yet! I want an invoice - do you know what that is? Please sent me one ASAP.

He didn't know:

Quote:
This is in receipt of your last mail , the reciept sent to you is in request of the payment requested from you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terra ^^^^

is that a Microsoft Word document with the auto-correction switched on (red underlined words)? Beautiful!

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic