SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Everyone loves the assassins, right?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Responded to my e mail in a half hour!I like promptness in a lad!

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc:

No fair he has not gotten back to me Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I double baited and linked mine, he was replying strongly then stopped replying. I think he may have gone to bed. But he WAS responding within minutes to me! Wink

I like this guy, he seems to read replies!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At first I thought the address I entered was bad, as he responded literally with a minute. Turns out that he's hot-to-trot for poor old Agnes.

He's checking with his men to see if the $725 that Agnes's sewing club raised to send sick kids to camp needs to be sent to him (Agnes is the club treasurer), or if the $800 that Agnes has in her personal account will be enough. He's a killer with a heart of gold, this one is.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just adore the fact he's really excited out in Benin thinking "wow this hitman format sure is getting me a lot of willing responses this time, loads more than usual..." and planning all the watches and old mercedes he can buy...little does he realise how quickly his period of elation will sour as his dreams turn into nightmares, death threats and dolla choppas, WU payments that come almost within reach, M7CN S3cur3, safaris to Togo to collect his money, how he'll dream of those easy days when people didn't used to respond to his emails...

Last edited by manbiteslion on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was one a few months back who was so persistent,he lost six or seven bank accounts,and was rewarded in the end with a mass dolla chop.Lets hope this one is as greedy beating

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have a phone number for this fellow? He hasn't responded to emails from my accounts either, so I figure he's gone to bed. I'd love to motivate his work ethic at night every hour on the hour...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a more indifferent approach:

Quote:
Welp...Since I am not interested in dying what do I need to do to get your boys called off the kill line? Hurry up and respond because I am a busy man.

-

I see a failed MG transfer in his near future. I want a really pissed off death-threat in all caps for my currently blank siggy.

-DTGR
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I borrowed an approach used by another baiter a short while back and sent him this email:

Quote:
Dear sir,

I have no idea who would want to kill me, this is most unusual. Was that the response you were expecting?

Here is the thing of it all, I know you are a scammer and that you know absolutely nothing about me at all. However, I can use your services, a mutually benificient agreement if you would like to call it that. Honestly, how much money, if any, have you made this way? You know most people laugh at your pathetic letters but I can make some money for you.

You see, I'm a lawyer to some very wealthy people and they would be more than happy to pay a good deal of money to ensure their security if they felt threatened. Here is where we make the deal, you send the letter you sent me to the people I assign you to. Of course, they will come to me and I will tell them that this is real and that they should pay the money. To make it more believeable, I will give you details about them that not just anyone would know.

We can discuss the splitting of the funds in greater detail if you want, but I suggest a 50-50 split, that is how we do business here.

Email me back if you are tired of making no money and want to rise above the other dumb fucks in your country.

I'll let everyone know if he bites and that way any potential "victims" can sign up here.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm game, I have an account I haven't sent him yet, if he bites I can be at him with THREE accounts! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad Sad Sad

No reply-he obviously didn't like my words of wisdom and there was me hoping for a new siggy.

NSFW

Quote:
I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU. BUT YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH ARE YOU? YOU ARE
STILL A LITTLE BOY, BET YOUR DADDY BROKE YOU IN WITH A FARM ANIMAL AND
STILL YOU CANNOT SATISFY A WOMAN. WELL I WILL *** YOUR WIFE FOR YOU AS
I HEARD HER TELL ALL HER FRIENDS YOU ARE SMALL AND NO GOOD IN THE
BEDROOM. SO I WILL USE MY 12" STRAP ON AND **** HER TIGHT LITTLE ***
TILL SHE BEGS ME TO STOP. SHE'LL LIKE BEING WITH A WOMAN I MAKE SURE OF
THIS

MAYBE I USE IT ON YOU TO AS I HEARD YOU LIKE **** IN YOUR BACK PASSAGE
AND YOU CAN BE MY BITCH.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SHE'LL LIKE BEING WITH A WOMAN I MAKE SURE OF
THIS

Wow, so this guy is not a man enough when he's with a woman? Enlightening! Either that or he's so small there's no difference. Embarassed

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love a good hit-mugu. You know I'm in! Of all the people who have tried to kill me, only two have succeeded. Very Happy
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baits are slow multi dayaffairs waiting for a new email (silly scam baiters, Laughing Rolling Eyes ).

This one looks like I could try out yet another new direction. Cult employment!
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got him to make a trip to MG.

him wrote:

Montel Jordan,
It is quiet unfortunate that you sent us fake numbers as the MoneyGram confirmed that there is not money in both sides that the numbers are not correct,look if you know what is good to you go back to MoneyGram and recorrect the numbers or you go to Western Union and send the money.Even the attactchment is not opened why?.

me wrote:

Sir,

They were not fake numbers. I do not know why they would have said those numbers are not real. Please believe me that I am trying to get you the money. I could not even sleep last night I was so scared. I will contact moneygram and find out what happened.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd better send him the money or the assassins will get it. Laughing

Quote:
If the requirey money is not sent to the Assasin boys will be killed soon.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is kind of off topic but can someone tell me where the toolbox post is? I cannot find it. I know there is a tookbox with all kinds of baiting tools in it. (I need to either find or make a moneygram form for him to fill out).
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look in the link in the signature above your post. Smile Windypops sports the link for easy access.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What...? where...? who? Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha,

thanks.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me bank info (which will be sent to alan, of course). The bastage is making me rob the childrens fund. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dadeciple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the homeland security form but the one where he had to circle his gun of choice made him suspicious. He called me out saying that I knew what was going on. I played dumb and now he wants me to send money WU instead of moneygram.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! You guys have totally overtaken me...
I'm just on the first reply... Well, must be the time-difference...

He replied to me this:
Quote:
We are paid to kill you by a friend of yours,and only thing that will save you now is to send us first $10.000 usd so that we shall learve you.

Maybe I should ask him for the new Motoguzzi TrendyPhone next...
Quote:
Thank you for your offer.
Do you also have the new Motoguzzi TrendyPhone in stock?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
sgt_badass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know where this guy is based yet?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IP: 81.91.227.14
Quote:
address: Cotonou (Rep. du Benin)

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic