SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This could be fun.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad a needs fellow guyman to help him out Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear bros,
My name is Jeff Okoh Adebayo from Agbor in Delta State from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail thru the formant you sent to my box so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran, dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy.plz reply me with this is i.d ([email protected])
Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you
NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE,DARKA IN SENEGAL, PORTNOVO IN CONTONU IN BENIN REPUBLIC, HAARLEM, IN NETHERLAND, VINNEA IN AUSTRA, MADRID IN SPAIN, THAT U CAN SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would suggest sending him to Mr G0mer for help. he would need the tattoo befor ehe gets any help.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this boy up for grabs? I'd love to have a go with this guy.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@root Its open season on him Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, mail sent. Twisted Evil

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Strongside for sharing. Will be sending a nice offer.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys are looking for "victims", let me know.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my reply and he pointed me to some silly site that I'll totally ignore.

I got my people to give me magas...

So, soon I might need a few victims. I can play some too, but it's more fun to share.

Mortar

pony pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ PM me if you want a victim or two...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
i hatescammers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Willing to be a victim also Send me a PM if you need one
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to add me to the victims list.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in as well. Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Acer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads twigged on me about a week ago, and I haven't really picked up another one yet, so if you need yet another "victim," count me in.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, that makes six... so; how many of us are deaf?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be autistic and incapable of fluent speech and is there-by unable to conduct business by the phone? Or is that too outlandish? Wink

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in, I'l PM you my victim addy.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can all play, and you can be deaf, retarded, autistic or even mormon if you wish...
Just give me a bit to set up the lad and then I'll get him started on "assignments"...

Mortar

pony pony
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right-o, I'll await your PM with vigor, Sir RU. Twisted Evil

bh sterling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do you have room for one more? i just lost mine--he dumped me for calling him a rude reverend!

Last edited by bh sterling on Sat May 31, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, the more the merrier.

Once he agrees to do some jobs I'll pass a list to him, which will contain everybody who raised her/his hand here.

Mortar

pony pony
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser - please pick me! I 'm not deaf, but have a short term memory loss problem.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds nice.

I'll send a PM to everybody here later today or tomorrow, so that we can work things out.

So, there's still room for more, although I can't promise anything. Who gets contacted then depends on the lad.
Although, if you people have certain interesting disabilities I may tell him that you are to prefer as you may be an easy goal.

Mortar

pony pony
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no hands and have to use a head set and voice recognition software to email.

Actually i may use some voice recog to write my emails. The weird words it spouts out should make for all kinds of interesting confusion.

I suppose you could say you get our emails from the out-patients file at the hospital where you work.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

newdonym wrote:
I suppose you could say you get our emails from the out-patients file at the hospital where you work.

ROTFL! Well now, that's just called being 'resourceful!'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic