SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

If you're ever tempted to feel sorry for a lad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a cheque mule bait I'm doing,

My character (whose ex husband has taken the money from the cheque) says:
Quote:
Jeff I'm really struggling here. I can't get anyone to lend me the money. The only option I have is to borrow some money from a loan shark at a stupid rate of interest and I don't want to do that.

Lad replies...

Quote:
Go ahead and take the loan no matter the interest

Just remember that no matter what pain we cause them it can never be enough. Evil or Very Mad

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what should i do now because the owning of the $200 that i borrowed as se to me today that i should come and give him his money back and if i dont that he will call the police for me.

Does this make you feel better?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine

Maybe you could introduce the loan shark character into the bait. He eventually bumps off your character in a particularly gruesome and graphic way and then takes over the bait.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I like that Tommo Smile

This lad is completely disorganised; he started off with a "Give me all your credit card numbers" act which I didn't know how to play so "reported him to the police", told him he was a fraud, insulted him and told him never to contact me again. Three weeks later he emails me with a Fedex number for a package with cheques for $5000 Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they are horrible little cork soakers. I am occasionally tempted to feel sorry for them, then I see something like this.

Speculating wildly on what they represent, I want a skull icon or ten.

LadyKyte
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stopped feeling sorry for these fools when they scammed my uncle out of money, and nearly got my fiance with a check scam. Now, I live to bait them as much as I can. Twisted Evil
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No imagination, your lad could have suggested selling your kidneys/heart or turning tricks to make his greedy lazy arse money. Maybe you could offer these options to him too, let him prove how morally bankrupt he is ...
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad would tell senior citizens to sell their houses and send all their social security to them. They really DONT CARE about their victims.. its just about them getting money. Do NOT ever feel bad for a lad....

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting one of them under the alias of an old man who needed his money to pay for a life saving operation. I asked the lad "Are you certain I can be reimbursed in time for my scheduled operation?" and he said "yes". He then gave a response saying "God is the greatest physician" and that I should be glad. I then responded under the alias of his "son" saying that he passed away, and I get an email from him saying "Have you buried your father yet?" just 2 days later. I felt so pissed off at this lad I then reffered him to his lawyer "Perry Mason" so I could set him up for a cashbait, however I reconsidered my plan and dropped him when I calmed down.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over time there have been several "how low will they go?" threads.

One of my own bait stories was a lotto lad who urged me to steal my ailing mother's medication money for the next month (she would die without her medication), assuring me that I'd get my lottery winnings in time to pay for her medication.

Another member had a lad urging her to prostitute her young daughter for the money to pay off his hitman scam.

If members here ever have pangs of guilt or feel sorry for the lads, just run a bait with these angles to test a lad's moral compass. Unfortunately, they never fail to crystalize the concept that there's nothing they won't stoop to.

Edit: here are a couple of examples: (Don't necro)

"Never feel sorry for lads" http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118800&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

"Scum of the earth" http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118575&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=tony+hitman

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of interest ... is this Jeff 0koh b4yo? I'm running a fiddle on him right now.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every now and then, my characters need chemo money. Without fail the lads always tell them that after the transaction is concluded, there will be more than enough for the chemotherapy.

It's enough to make me sick. Or angry.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LadyKyte wrote:
Now, I live to bait them as much as I can. Twisted Evil

My avatar has a healthy respect for yours, so I have no doubt you can kick lads' arses. Twisted Evil I should have welcomed you to Eater sooner; my apologies, and I hope you're settling in. Smile

Sunshine, thanks for posting this. Smile Whilst baiters know the harm lads do, there will be others reading the site who don't get it as readily, so it's always useful to have more examples of what utter scum the lads are. Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic