SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another "special" lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I got from a lotto lad, second response and lousy script, even after I mentioned the payment to Mr. G0m3r.

Quote:
Jmaes Okoye The Director ATM Foreign Operation Dept <[email protected]>

Dear Winner

Whereby you don't have the money to get the certificate,then i have to please Mrs. Susan who is incharge of the office to get the certificate on your behalf that you don't have money but if she can assist you issue the certificate after you receive your winning you will pay her back.

I told her that you are someone that have faithin God, and you just recoverd from sick and you pay alot of money to the hospital, which make you to be broke, after much please (like the time you gave the goat much pleae?) Mrs. Susan agree to issue the certificate to you.

Her office located in Abuja,Federal Capital while i live in Lagos City.
And therefore,from Lagos to Abuja is Long Distance,if i drive with my car to go there it will take me completely 12 hours but if i go by Air it will take me only one hour thirty Minutes journey.

Henceforth, i cannot risk my life to drive 12 hours, which i haven't try before so if you are glad that i have sort issue of the certificate with Mrs. Susan then you have to pay for my Airfare, which is $385.

Thanks,
James Okoye

This one is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Please try to give him lots of special attention. He seems so eager to "please". Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him something stating I would pay for his flight ticket of $385 and then the figure just doubled. Ok, it should have but not only does his English suck more than his mother at Oriji Shrine, but his math does too:

Quote:
It has been already been settled to issued the Yahoo Award Winning Certificate to you after you receive your winning you will pay back the cost of it. As matter of fact, I can’t drive 12 hours journeys from Lagos to Abuja, because it is big risk to me, beside I’m a family man, which I haven’t make such trip. And therefore if you want me to go and get it in your name, then you have to pay my Airfare to Abuja, I make enquired from ADC Airline the cost of flight ticket to Abuja, they told me that going will cost me $385 the same thing to came back, which is total of $700. (No you moron, it's $770. You just cheated yourself out of $70, a little ironic, don't you think?)

I told you to pay $385 for my going while I will try to borrow $385 somewhere else in Abuja to come back and Submitted the Award Winning Certificate to the Chief Executive of the Yahoo Lottery Program that will empower him to instruct the paying bank to release your winning.

Therefore, the choice is yours so if you are interested then send $385 to my name through western union while you will indicate to me the Text Question and Answer both the Western Union MTCN NUMBER as soon as you send it.

In conclusion, I cannot forge Flight Ticket, (Well, we certainly wouldn't want any dishonesty in this transaction) because I have to pay before the ADC Airline will issue a Flight Ticket so you have to reason with your memory to understand what I mean ok.

Thanks,

James Okoye

Looks like this could be alot of fun.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I cannot risk my life to drive 12 hours, which i haven't try before..."

Well, there is always a first time for everything! right? Twisted Evil

BTW:
Would you mind sharing your lad's email addy with me? I'd like to try a new modality on him specially since his math skills are so dreadful, :banghead: ...anyway I just think that he would be the perfect candidate for my modality Laughing .

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His email address is in the first quote, first post. Have at him.

Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Thanks, I just wanted to get the Thumbs up from you before I started baiting him, oh by the way what was his first letter?

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yah00! Lotto scam. He was one of my massbaits.

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just ASEM'd him. I'll keep you posted!

Sounds like a possible safari lad Twisted Evil

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic