SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail spam filter - inspired new annoyance for lads ;)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lore
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was busy sending off a passport photo to a lad (an image that looks like a very corrupted scan) - anyway, the email I had just sent to my favourite pet of the moment bounced back.. PERM_FAILURE: message rejected.

If I thought this transaction was important, I would be pulling my hair out by now, but since this is a bait... Very Happy When I get back in contact with him, I'll be able to perhaps suggest my host is blocking all email to that account of his (I think Gmail are blocking that one now as spam) - get him to create a new one just for me.

I could likely use this excuse even if the email would go through normally Smile Why make it easy for them? Could be that there are more restrictions in the future - maybe I can't send images.. could be a new local admin policy. Laughing

Problem is the lad will likely tell me to change email hosts - I'll have to think up something to stop that. Smile

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait seemed to be going fine, until Gmail trapped three emails from the "Bank of Togo" as spam.
When I asked my lad to confirm the bank was vertiginous (relating to vertigo), he dropped me. Perhaps he looked it up.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a little old lady who isn't very tech savvy is always a fun way to go...your grandkids showed you how to do email and it would take lots of time for you to get used to a new email provider. Wink
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A text file named passport.jpg.txt with the content

Quote:
virus gatekeeper spam-o-rame v2.5000 proxy attachment type jpeg/picture might course violations when executed in IE8 and is hence blocked by this server. mime part 1/2 type text/plain passed, mime part 2/2 type jpeg/picture rejected permanently

does wonders Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lore, I have a lad who took a disliking for Gmail.
He insisted my character setup a yahoo or hotmail account. As my character was up for a busy weekend and didn't think she'd have enough time to do this, she decided to ask the lad to sign her up for a brand new email account.

On Friday 13th (if superstition matters), the lad emails my character's gmail account with the details for her shiny new yahoo account. Dutifully, Veronica logs in to send scammer boi a single email:
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for setting up a Yahoo email account for me.
I'm sure that it will help overcome the communication issues we have experienced recently.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ciao e Vaffunculo,
and terminates the account afterwards.

Lad responded with:
Quote:
I sent you an email through the new yahoo address i set up for you but it did not go through i don't know maybe your network programmed rejected it because the email was set up in africa with african network programme and might not work out with your country network programmed as all countries have different network programme but i think you should try at this weekend to set up one with your country network and let us see how it works but i think it will work out if you set a yahoo email yourself in your country please try it but always get intouch with me through your gmail address while waiting for the yahoo email address okay. ...
A lad's interpretation of a bounce message. Oops, can you sign me up for another free email account? Evil or Very Mad

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Change your e-mail addy for a lad? No, nononononono.

If your mails to him are ending up in places other than his inbox, he'll just have to adjust his settings or get with a better account provider. If his e-mails are landing in your spambox, he'll just have to find a way to rectify the situation on his end. Or of course he can find another account provider.

In either event, he might need to provide you with a lengthy and acceptable explanation of why such a "professional" is a) using a free e-mail addy and b) being filtered so heavily by automated security systems. He'll happily provide those explanations too, if he thinks it'll get him paid.

Oh sure you could change accounts just for him, but make sure it involves a lot of pain on his part first. If you start giving in to his demands, next thing you know he'll want you to start sending him money with no questions asked! Cool
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I favour www.fastmail.fm because it lets you do this. (Don't necro)

When asked to contact the barr or security co you can effectively block their mail back to you, so all correspondence forms etc, have to be passed to you via the original scammer's addy.

After a while you start doing it to the original scam addy so all your questions to them must go through the barr or co.

Your actual addy still shows in the body of the mail but lads never seem to figure that out. Wink

Rinse and repeat.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic