SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interested to see where this goes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
unmanedpilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a scam letter in my characters box the other day, just one, so I thought I would give him a go. I already had one going (both seem to be from the same I.P. aswell) so I tried to combine them in some way to see what would happen. Nothing. I'm interested in some ideas as to where to take this, I'm not sure yet.

Quote:
ATTENTION :1ngle Komc0ff [He somehow already knew my "name" must be official!]

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC,THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR.PRESIDENT,CHIEF DR YAYI IBONY (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.AND EFCC BENIN.AS WELL THE INTERPOL AND FBI.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND TO YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS THREE TIMES PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION,

1. YOUR FULL NAME ----
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER --
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO --
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION --

REV M*ke @gu DIRECTOR,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT EMAIL:(financial trust bank plc2002@yahoo(dot)com)

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE UT $850,000.00 AS PART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2008.ALSO FORYOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR
PAYMENT.

EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBYISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

DR. L@py D@n CHIEF AUDITOR TO THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN

So I thought it may have something to do with my other bait

Quote:
Dear Dr. L@py D@n,

This sounds interesting but does it have anything to do with the package I am expecting? A Dr. @nthony D. Willi@ms has contacted me from your country about a package I am to receive. I was just wondering if he contacted someone to change the method of arrival.

Sincerely,
1ngle K0mc0ff

Unfortunately he stuck to his script.

Quote:
WELCOME TO FINANCIAL TRUST BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
ATM DEARTMENT CENTER

CONTRACT PERSON:
Rev M1ke @gu
ATM Payment
Dept.Financial Trust Bank

TEL/+229 229 9301 6611
Email: financial trust bank plc2002@yahoo(dot)com
ATM IMMEDIATE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION CODE 811.

Attention Dear Beneficiary; 1ngle K0mc0ff,

This is to informed you that your mail which you sent to us was well received. We hereby write to bring to your notice based on Transfer File of $850,000.00 United States Dollars which is to be transfer to you through our ATM MASTER CARD.Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific, that is the latest instruction from Economic community of west African States (ECOWAS) and Benin Government.Meanwhile reconfirm your information once again when sending the payment slip attachment for the Affidavit of Ownership Certificate we will have to obtain on your behalf from the Federal High Court of Benin Republic before the delivery of your atm master card will be made to you at your nominated address.

MEANWHILE,FILL THE DATA BELOW;

1.FULL NAME.....................
2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT US TO SEND THE ATM CARD................
3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER..............
4.YOUR AGE................
5.OCCUPATION....................
6.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

Note that all the necessary arrangement regarding to deliver your ATM MASTER CARD to your nominated address has been concluded. We are waiting to confirm the Affidevit Of Onwership Fee of $195 Dollars this is a compulsory fee and MUST be paid by the beneficiary of the said fund before we will be able to issue Affidevit Of Onwership on your behalf.

Nevertheless, Note that as soon as we confirm the receipt of the Fee $195 Dollars the ATM Affidevit Of Onwership will be obtain and your $850,000.00 which has been coded into ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to you at your door step via courier company delivery service to your postal address. Also with this ATM MASTER CARD you will be able to Withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world.

Therefore, you are advice to send the required charges through Western Union Money Transfer with the Name given to you below as he is our Account Receiver Agent NAME:

NAME...........................MB@H @UGUSTINE
COUNTRY.....................BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY.............................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: .........WHAT COLOUR?
ANSWER .....................,MILK
AMOUNT.......................$195
MTCN ...........................
SENDER NAME.............

To avoid any kind of delay on obtaining of Affidevit Of Onwership,send the require charge so that the documents will be obtain without any delay or hitches.

I strongly recommend that you promptly want to receive your ATM card as soon as possible.kindly reply with this e-mail address now with the fees

Thanks
for more clarification and for immediate transfer of your funds through the atm card.

YOURS SINCERELY,
We remain the Financial Trust Bank Plc Benin,
Yours in Service Rev M1ke @gu
ATM Payment Dept.
Call +229 9301 6611 Or
+229 9591 7545

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL WITHOUT THIS CODE (811) TO AVOID IMPOSTORS ON THIS TRANSACTION. [Never did use that code]

Hes sticking with that script...

Quote:
Dear Rev M1ke @gu,

I understand you want to keep this moving but I am asking if this is related to the package I have in Benin, I sent the money and am wondering when the package will arrive.

Please respond quickly.

Sincerely,

1ngle K0mc0ff

I really was hoping this would pull him off the script...

Nope, Not really.

Quote:

WELCOME TO FINANCIAL TRUST BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
ATM DEARTMENT CENTER

CONTRACT PERSON:
Rev M1ke @gu
ATM Payment
Dept.Financial Trust Bank

TEL/+229 229 9301 6611
Email: financial trust bank plc2002@yahoo(dot)com
ATM IMMEDIATE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT NOTIFICATION CODE 811.

We are in receipt of your email regarding the delivery of your atm master card which is under our custody and the content is well noted. We are hereby writing to let you know that as soon as you send to us the sum of $195 being for the affidavit of ownership certificate then you shall have your card delivered to you at your nominated home address.

Note that this mode of payment was ordered by mr president and Benin Republic mr of finance due to the inability of people to receive their funds through courier companies. [Perhaps I should contact mr. president and mr. of finance, I'm interested in knowing where they got their names!]

Thanks
for more clarification and for immediate transfer of your funds through the atm card.

YOURS SINCERELY,
ATM Payment Dept.
Call +229 9301 6611 Or
+229 9591 7545

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL WITHOUT THIS CODE (811) TO AVOID IMPOSTORS ON THIS TRANSACTION.

Now in my fortune they decided to act as a real company, @ttachmate, at least I think its real. So thinking i'm a savvy person I noticed they had a South African address so why not send the money there! Surely they can put it through the right channels.

Quote:
Dear YOURS SINCERELY, [Couldn't remember his name and figured he wouldn't care]

I have decided to accept your offer and have sent the sum of $195 to @ttachmate and made the check payable to the ATM Payment Dept. You should have the money within a few days. How do I receive the ATM card?

Sincerely,
1ngle K0mc0ff

Oh, you wanted it through WU?

Quote:

We are in receipt of your in respect to the delivery of your atm master card and the content is well noted. we understand that you have made the payment and we are yet to receive the western union payment information. So if you wish to receive your atm master card the you can forward the payment information to us and you will receive your card 24hours after we receive the fee and obtain the affidavit of ownership certificate on your behalf.

YOURS SINCERELY,
ATM Payment Dept.
Call +229 9301 6611 Or
+229 9591 7545

DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL WITHOUT THIS CODE (811) TO AVOID IMPOSTORS ON THIS TRANSACTION.
[Still haven't used that code... pesky thing that is anyway.]

So I responded, just a tad annoyed

Quote:
Dear you, [Still dont care about his name Very Happy ]

Who said anything about Western Union? Your a professional company correct? I was looking at your website (http://[email protected]/) and sent the money to your company:
@ttachmate South Africa
First Floor
Block F, Riso House
Wedgewood Office Park
3 Muswell Road South
Bryanston
SOUTH AFRICA
T: (27) 11 700 4250
F: (27) 11 700 4260
SouthAfrica@@ttachmate(dot)com

This was your closest address so I sent the check there and made a note to be payable to ATM Payment Department. It should arrive any day now. Now please could I get some information on the ATM card?

Sincerely,
1ngle K0mc0ff

Note: I covered the company name aswell, they seem to be an innocent bystander here, they spell it with an A not an @ of course.

And thats where it stands today. Anyone have any ideas on where I should take this? Ideas may change with the next e-mail, due in a few hours. Wink But I just wanted to mess with this guy and give myself a few laughs as I work on a few other baits.

What?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic