SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warmer than usual?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Florida sucks in the summer. The humidity is disgusting, it's like a hot warm blanket. Unless you live within a couple miles of the coast. It's miserable from May to October.

Then again, I can't think of many other places I'd rather live.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E42mIvjzRw Laughing Laughing Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Scamalot, I'd pretty much want to live anywhere BUT there. For awhile I lived in a southern county, inland, near Lake Okeechobee. It was miserable in the summer. The only place I think I'd want to live in Florida, should I ever find a reason to do so again, is on Matlacha or Pine Island. I loved fishing, too, while I was down there. Usually on the Gulf as the breeze did cool things down a few degrees and it's not as humid out there.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to take bets as to whether it's the global warming/Al Gore thing that gets this locked, or PRSGG's blatant incitement to moan about UK petrol prices. Laughing

Or you could all prove me wrong on both? Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight, I tried.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
Or you could all prove me wrong on both? Very Happy

PRSGG- in the UK they are paying 500 quid per gallon. And Al Gore sucks a big green weenie.

Sorry Eight, I had to do it. My global warming calculations from earlier were surely scientific and you will see YW backed me up!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I suppose you think that making me laugh is going to get you off the hook??? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Oh, and if your most cogent evidential basis for an argument is "YW said so", you're in trouble. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if we can figure out where this whole thing headed south...........
Oh yeah, I remember now!

jojobean wrote:
It's that global warming.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^So by that reasoning ban Jojo and then ban Harry for being a tattle tale.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My statement was neutral and I surely hope that dearest Eight wouldn't lump me into a class with those other trouble makers.

I do hope that my ability to make you laugh was well received Eight and not a slight on your intelligence.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so petrol is about £1.14 a litre
A gallon is 4.55 litres
Pound is about 2.23 dollars so petrol is about 11.57 dollars a gallon.
If we can get it. They're going on strike come Friday, well Shell is, so that'll be panic ,panic.
Oh dear I wont be able to help my coz move house Twisted Evil
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny:

Is that all mugu maths?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
If you send me money be WesternOnion I will be able to buy a calculator and a laptop to research the figures Very Happy
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, no slight felt, and no lumping done. Very Happy

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else noticed we're getting more daylight too?
Half past midnight the other night and it was still too light to make out all the stars in The Plough
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aspen CO is having trouble getting rid of their snow. They are open this weekend with $29 USD lift tickets.

Paging Luckey

L.A. (in Cali) was talking about coastal winds and Fog this AM.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
or PRSGG's blatant incitement to moan

Just let it out, Eight. Wink

It is freezing in Australia at the moment, much cooler than it usually is in winter.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, Nanny, Al Gore was Vice President to a guy who plowed a lot of stars. He invented the internet but I didn't know he invented global warming, too.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang it, I f-e-e-l that this is going to be another thread that I participated in that gets locked. Sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow we start our "cold front" (direct quote from weather guy) of high 80s. Very Happy Very Happy I'll take it.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still feel its just a normal climet shift that happen about every 100 -150 years. the funny thing is people talk about the melting of the antartic ice cap... but fail to mention that the artic ice cap has been growing fastest than the other is melting.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I moved to the coast over a year ago. I thought that global warming would mean that suddenly we had this brilliant Mediterranean sea side thing going on. Brilliant.

And last year it pissed down all summer.

Global warming is a crock.

pony
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who believes that global warming is some sort of problem needs to move to Wisconsin. Global warming? Bring it on! We could use it here. I am tired on only getting two months of decent weather in a year.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya and right now you have all kinds of flooding going on, I see tommy bartlett water ski show in the dells is gone, and lake delton dam broke and the lake is all but gone.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW Based on your temperature calculations, it won't be long before you're enjoying all the hot weather you can stand. Cool

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic