SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Dr Who weekend

View next topic
View previous topic

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been glued to the TV this weekend. UKTV on Foxtel have been showing the latest series of Dr Who episodes back to back.
Most of you have probably got the DVD or seen the series on TV but I am one of those that never watched it.
I was so traumatized by the daleks when I was younger (and my elder brother loved to terrorize me about them) that I never watched any episodes until this weekend.
Now I'm hooked and wonder what I have been missing all these years.
I am even recording the ones I can't watch as sometimes real life does get in the way.
Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I am now the converted.
Back to the TV.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meh - Daleks Schmaleks........ the cybermen used to give me nightmares and my sister was totally freaked out by some giant ant things called Zarbees (?) back in the good old days of Dr Who - could even have been the first Dr Who, William Hartnell (yes I am THAT old) - when the sets were made of egg boxes and washing machine hoses.

Oh and while we're at it, since when could Daleks FLOAT up and down staircases like they do these days?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, can't rely on the ABC for anything these days. The slowest people in the world. Evil or Very Mad I've been watching some of series 4 on youtube, really good so far. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper-full episodes Shocked you got linkies?

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me being such a good l33t hacker, I was able to find this channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/rootforum1?ob=4 Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks-now all i have to do is fit it in around Euro 2008. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the tellybox, Doctor Who is like marmite.

Some episodes are washouts, but there aimed at different audiences, its the only series i can think of that one week is written for kids the next for granddad and the next us mid thirties.

Doctor who therefore has different appeal based on who watches and when.

I wont add any spoilers but its getting better these days bit more mysterious and sub plots in amongst obvious plots.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been enjoying the new Dr Who, now that i've got used to David Tennant's accent. Rolling Eyes
Russell T Davis has really injected some energy into the whole thing. It was really quite awful in the 80s.
I wonder if the momentum will keep on after his departure.

Cybermen were the one that really creeped me out when i was a wee lass. I'd figured run up the stairs and hide under the bed for the Daleks but the cybermen <shudder>
Even worse was their name. I thought it was civermen, civer is the local name for a drain so walking along the road was quite an experience Wink

sunshine
lolcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Oh and while we're at it, since when could Daleks FLOAT up and down staircases like they do these days?

Since "Remembrance of the Daleks" in 1988.

Not that I'm a Dr Who nerd or anything Embarassed

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well pfffft. How poofy is that? - REAL Daleks evolved in the 1960s when they could only trundle around on a flat surface or ramps on supermarket trolley wheels yet they still managed to threaten the galaxy Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic