SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your Dream Job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having just got a scam email offering me work in a British Hotel, I got to wondering what would be a dream job.
You may already be lucky enough to have a dream job, but given a choice what would you like to do for a living

I will start the smart arse answer’s
Test Pilot for a Brewery

For real a salaried Battle field guide

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Charter fishing or yacht captain. Number two would be frustrating lads for a living.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dressing the TNT basketball commentators, particularly Craig Sager & Kenny "The Jet" (puke) Smith. Craig always looks a hot mess & there's always something not quite right w/ Kenny's outfit. It drives me nuts. I'd love to dress regular people too. I always wanted to be a designer b/c ever since I can remember I am always redressing/restyling people or redesigning spaces in my head.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Owner of my own successful animation company. (serious)

Pirate ship captain on my own tall ship! (for fun!)

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being paid to write.

I'm actually working on this one.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something I already do - historical research for local authors. I love finding those little bits of lost history that nobody else can find. It sends adrenalin through my blood. Very Happy

Or, Goddess Supreme of All the Universe.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose "condom tester at the Playboy mansion" or "professional billionaire inheritance squanderer" would be expected answers, but I'm perfectly happy with my profession and - upon reflection - would call it a dream job, although I'm sure your average Joe Blow would disagree.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Being paid to write.

I'm actually working on this one.

I am too. I am a freelance writer in addition to writing my own stuff. I have been paid for writing jobs, but I would like to make it a full-time job. Writing has always been my passion. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Video game programmer/level designer.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Owning and operating my own auto recycling center,

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm like KD - lucky enough to be doing something I really enjoy. Smile It falls short of being my dream job only because I'd like it to pay me quite a lot more, take up slightly less of my time, and have less infuriating IT restrictions. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a step away from all this, graduating in a few weeks. But it all seems to depend on my grade. If I get the grade I want, im looking at three years accountancy training, which should lead to the lifestyle I want- I.e a Boat and a caribbean house with a nice decking area and a fridge full of rum. Boring job I guess, but a price im willing to pay. Noboday ACTUALLY wants to work right?

If I don't, its jobhunting for me. Would like to be paid to watch films, but I'm not even sure if I would write good enough reviews for that.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I worked in what a lot of people called a dream job for the first half of my career -- the wine business. (It was pretty good, but not quite as romantic as people think....) But then I made a career change and have spent the last 16 years in a real dream job, working for myself. But I can't say what I do as I have too large an Internet presence and don't want to risk blowing my cover. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NASCAR driver
Professional cyclist
Fishing guide
Scuba guide
Filthy rich actor
Rock star

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Glowstick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I woud like to be the Prime Minister.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, British geography is geared towards keeping people on the straight and narrow. Stay on the motorways, eat at Moto or Welcome Break, get off at your junction and don't look left or right. Dull dull dull dull dull.

My proposed profession would be that of Forgotten Area Explorer. I'd seek out old and abandoned areas, works, factories, mines, buildings and structures, and catalogue and photograph them.

For permanence and resolution I'd use old fashioned silver-chemistry film in a 60x60mm medium format camera and fibre based, selenium toned paper. Good for 100 years plus, fire notwithstanding. I'd photograph on fine days and print at home when it was dull.

I'd be excellent value, asking only £50K a year plus expenses to do this valuable work.

... And on my days off I'd hire a digger and just monkey about in it. Very Happy

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something with animals. I'm still trying to decide between zookeeping, training, and zoological research.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dream job would be 2 of what YW said.

Filthy rich actor
Rock star

I would also like to be an Interior Designer for the rich. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I wrote to the college that I attended I described my dream job. When I interviewed for my position, I described my dream job. I'm there now and no, I am not a barber at an Ob-Gyn clinic. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fighter pilot.
Especially if I could have one of these to play with:

They're no longer in service though. Sad

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to be an Heir Hunter - genealogy research to trace the heirs of unclaimed estates, or else tracing missing persons and hopefully reunite them with their families.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm quite happy with what I am.................an early retiree.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote

Quote:
but I'm perfectly happy with my profession and - upon reflection - would call it a dream job

Being a sniper Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken crappy jobs in the past to fit in with raising a family, worst was a certain research lab- the backstabbing was unbelievable, the procedures sometimes questionable.

I'm fairly happy as I am.
I'd like to be richer, who wouldn't.
I'd like a bigger house , who wouldn't
BUT I do have wonderful if sometimes irritating family. ( thats priceless )

Dream job would be quality control taster for a chocolate company.
oh and discovering that I had a gene so the more choccies I ate the younger and more beautiful i became
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic