SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp my number / US male **Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting Greg Martins but didnt ask him to call. Fess up someone.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yong Grey will be calling about a check. He will be looking for Mr. Arthor Soar Ashold. Just assure him I am waiting for receipt.

UPS isn't a good choice, (They keep taking it to fraud detection). I'm going to suggest USPS or FedEx in my email. Tell him UPS gets stolen alot and they don't deliver.

Thanks.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vladimir may call about my new job processing payments. Do what you want with him, but don't get me fired.

Tell him to just email me.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is mine and he got a hold of you before I could post. I apologize for that. If he calls again assure him that I paid the money and want to compensate him for paying off the original charges. He asked for 177 but am willing to pay 250 but need a bank account to do so...thanks and again sorry... Embarassed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A barrister will be calling for a H0ward 1nch3s, he needs to confirm before he gives me the bank account to send the $4,500 to.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cyric: B0B Cl1f0rd might call you sometime asking for an 4d1ty4 ] in relation to a NOK scam. Please feel free to mess him around. Thanks in advance!

it might be fun to see how he mangles pronouncing "my" name...

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The service is now good for another year. Keep them coming and I keep amusing them.

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paul W00d from UK is looking for baiter.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
jim_bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a call from Houghton Harper, he's a lotto lad and he want to phone me (I'm called Ash) because I can't seem to send the money that he wants via MoneyGram Twisted Evil Convince him to send his bank details to me instead Very Happy Thanks!

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for Mr.Gr@ndes (you played him so well last time) from a Mr. En0ch Sik@
He just wants to ship me my lotto winnings, so please try to get him to do so.
TIA!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Charles Soludo may be calling you, and also some other lad asking for . You should make sure that he will get absolutely no money unless he finally sends the TWAT-pictures that we agreed on. Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Suresh Finance(? that's his name in his emails anyway) who might be calling. I am getting a loan from him and everything is going well, I think he wants to talk to someone just to talk. I'm sorry if he calls 50 million times though, he seems to be quite anxious and emails about 5+ times a day.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
graveling
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from Fedex Organization regarding my package. Please be rude and obnixious as I cannot use western union or money gram as they don't exist in my country of Cuba. He will ask for a graveling brown...
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may receive a call from M1ke Gen33n, or from his bank officer J0e Per3ir4, searching for Oct4ve Airj3b3l.
He wants to transfer his late father’s money, and to become my son puke

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H0u We1jun will be calling regarding sending a bank transfer(soon to fail due to alan Twisted Evil ). I just had computer issues where the internet service 'corrupted' the email and attachment. Just calm him down, doesn't matter really what you say.

(Edited to leet the name)

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>

Last edited by Casual Occurrence on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
gotta fish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be getting a call from W1lli4ms Y4m4c I sent you a PM about it.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cyric

Please see my post about this German Lawyer and tell me, if you would feel save if I gave her your number Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
scsiguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad that may be calling you. I took him on a Safari and then I suddenly disappered with all the money. He was supposed to pick me up but after a few hours he left and that is when I must have showed up and vanished.

Here is the letter I wrote him as my Father:

Dear Mr. Tito,

I received your name and E-mail address from the 5imba 5afari Group Headquartered in South Africa. I am looking for my Daughter Katie Rushski. She stayed at the Simba Lodges in Botswana and Victoria Falls this August. She was last seen in Pretoria SA where she was dropped off by the Simba Shuttle bus driver. He reports that she was scheduled to meet someone who would then take her to Johannesburg.

Mr. Tito, you were scheduled to meet my daughter at the Simba Resort in Botswana, but the resort says you never showed up. We are frantically trying to track down my daughters last whereabouts.

I have called the Simba resorts several times and they are VERY Difficult to get a hold of. I finally tacked down a live person and they told me about Katies stay there and how she was going to meet a local man.

Mr. Tito When did you see my daughter last? What is the nature of your relationship? Do you know where she is? Is she hiding from us?

Please Mr. Tito, if you have any information at all about Katies disappearance tell us.

We are offering a reward for information about her location and any information that leads us to her will be rewarded

Please E-mail me or call with any information

Karl Rushski

1-312-233-2136

Oh my God. What do i do now.
Wake up stop sleeping, I need to speak to you now. I am testy
Beleive me,I will die after all this suffering and it happens that i didn't meet you,Oh my God.
Any way,If nothing turns good today,I will go back,I pray God will leed me back to Johannesburg safely.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyric!

I have a lad who needs a little reassuring push to submit the necessary security forms so that we can pay him!

I've sent you a PM as well with some details as posing as curator of the again.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
-C-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike called, his number said "Angola", which is pretty unusual. He complained about a form the baiter had sent, not being able to open or see it apparently. He calls the baiter "daddy" and apparently he also had some problems with receiving money, supposedly sent by the baiter recently. Does this ring any bells?

Edit: Fascinating. The moron also has U.S number from which he called again and based on Skype logs, he has been pestering me for a while already in the past. I just didn't recognize him first.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

This one is mine!
I sent him the 50 pages US Application Form Laughing
A chance for a record of the conversation?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
-C-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Two for the price of one, you got a PM.

-C-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some dude from Washington is calling Mr. Richard and wants to know what is the name of the airport nearest to you. Apparently you have a trunk box coming your way.

Edit: He called again. It's apparently Father Richard now. A small voice in my head keeps telling me I should know the baiter of this lad, but if I do, my memory is not working as well as it should. Anyone want to remind me?

Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you do Love Scammers as well?

If so, some "Lauren" may call you, she would like to talk to Mr. who is presently somewhere in Virginia due to business matters.

She is very much in love.

Then again, she(?) might not call and offer some excuse instead. Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Every lad in need of therapy is welcome to my office.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic