SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just how perceptive are these guys?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently trying to bait two lovelads, and one is working better than the other. I need some general advice and thoughts.

I've gotten on a good start with Clara, who despite her degree in economics writes pretty poor English. She's in Nigeria right now, but the single photo so far indicates a blonde Eastern European. She asked me "about myself" so to speak, and I've been slowly drawing out the process and taking a long time to send pictures of myself (I figured studio photographs of Matt Damon were harmless enough!) I've asked her for more photos, to see if the lad has any more of this one girl or just grabbed a single one from Google. However, since then (s)he's become slow to respond.

Now, I've got some queries as to what to do in the future (with this bait too). How hard do I push for more information about them (besides the sensitive, loving, and caring crap)? And...are they going to expect me to sweet talk them? I REALLY don't want to do that...not to some Nigerian guy in an internet cafe.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Providing your information over a long time is a great tactic. If a lad asks a series of questions, I tend to answer only a few of them (the ones that I want) and only one answer per message. At first you need to seem compliant enough to appear as a good victim, thus the reason for giving up some of the information. Only give enough information to get their attention. Remember you control the bait and do not let the lad take control. I found getting personal information from the lad to be helpful at times. I have been able to use it against them or catch them in a lie.

Generally you can avoid sweet-talking a lad if it bothers you. Some may try to engage in sex talk which can be a little creepy depending on your deposition. I found if I ignore it, they tend to stop after a while, but not always. A few innocent comments or compliments from you goes a long way (Thank you for.....; That was sweet or nice of you; You have beautiful eyes; etc.,). Anything that makes it appear you are falling in love with them is good.

A lad posing as a female will usually get to a money request in only a short time. Some of your first responses can be to ask for more information. Afterwards offer alternatives that you know can not work. It is fun watching them trying to maneuver out of it. For example, if they need money to pay for a medical procedure, I always have a good friend who works for a charitable organization; however, a copy of the hospital bill or a detailed written description of the procedure from the doctor on letterhead paper is required before any money can be sent. WU is never acceptable as a form of payment and the money has to wired into the hospital's bank account. Not only does this frustrate the lad, it also makes you appear to be willing to send money.

It sounds like you are off to a good start. Be patient and find that fine line between scaring off the lad and getting them hooked.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic