SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lady? Ladyboy? What? NSFW IM chat.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right. Read the kathoey WP article if you like. I didn´t know a lot about it before but that boxer looks familiar...
One more example that baiting is educational Smile
(Before I learnt a lot about Russian beer brands and West African flight routes Smile )

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my working life, I come across quite a few transgender people, both directions...

Even within the UK, and within the close group I know, some find 'ladyboy' offensive, and some would use it to refer to themselves with pride.

Seems to depend on whether that's the desired endpoint, i.e. generally a 'Ladyboy' is actually someone who has boobies, whether by hormones or implants or both, but still has boy bits.

(note medical terminology!).

For some people that is actually what they want to achieve, and are happy to be ladyboys.

For others it's only halfway to where they want to be, and they will eventually get the full surgery. They're the true female in a male body.

Also, I now know two people who went to Thailand for the surgery - results amazing. Not giving any more details here, but I did have a look!!! Wink.

Logic says that since UK do so few ops, and the waiting list is frightfully long, whereas Thailand clinics do such a lot, many in the 'scene' consider Thailand to be a better option all round, not just cheaper.

There you go. The murky underside of my otherwise respectible life. Smile

*retreats back into the shadows until someone asks about adult-babies*

pony pony pony
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm intrigued.... tell me about adult babies Laughing

EDIT: Actually I don't want to know anything about Adult Babies....Honest! (just to keep it on topic....lol) Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by notobescammed on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-hum.. topic? Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Glowstick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I promise I'll leave the topic alone after this, if someone can find one. Sorry. Embarassed I hope this post can help with a little bit more educational too. Smile

Eight wrote:
There's nothing there to suggest that 'ladyboy' is a derogatory term, although apparently 'kathoey' and 'kathoey-saloey' are seen as offensive.

Ok, I'll be a little more honest as it wouldn't help anyone find me anyway, and I was just testing the water with my first comment after seeing the discussion. I also live with gender dysphoria myself, and I can assure you myself and other transgendered people get called "Ladyboys", at least in the UK, quite a lot as an insult when people realise. It is most definitely offensive to girls who've had to struggle through all the ridiculous trials and troubles, to be referred to as a 'boy' in anyway, not least a "ladyboy". Thailand/Philippines etc are very different society's though so I guess the terms may be used differently there.

sheila_blyge wrote:
Even within the UK, and within the close group I know, some find 'ladyboy' offensive, and some would use it to refer to themselves with pride.

Have to admit, I don't know anyone would label themselves with it myself, or who wouldn't find it offensive. Then again there are so many people I'd be amazed if some people hadn't taken the label for themselves.

sheila_blyge wrote:
Logic says that since UK do so few ops, and the waiting list is frightfully long, whereas Thailand clinics do such a lot, many in the 'scene' consider Thailand to be a better option all round, not just cheaper.

The UK is really terrible in my experience. I won't bore you all with all the problems, but when there are people who're nicknamed "The Butcher" and others who brag they can do the whole thing in 45 minutes... Shocked That's not to say that a lot of people who've gone through the NHS wouldn't disagree with me.

A lot of girls who go to Thailand are actually also going for a different type of the same type of surgery, but again I won't go in to all that. But yeah, Thailand is better in my opinion. By far, in like every way, apart from the NHS being free...for the most part...if you're lucky....and live in the right area...maybe....

Anyway, I put this last bit at the bottom purely for reading flow.

sheila_blyge wrote:
Seems to depend on whether that's the desired endpoint, i.e. generally a 'Ladyboy' is actually someone who has boobies, whether by hormones or implants or both, but still has boy bits.

For some people that is actually what they want to achieve, and are happy to be ladyboys.

I'm not at all qualified enough to talk about those people who aim for that and couldn't say what they like to be called. I always find it's just best to refer to people as whatever gender they present as. As to how they/I would describe their gender state...I guess I'd have to ask on an individual basis but I wouldn't know. I would be surprised though if many appreciated being called ladyboy's.

I can't help but feel this whole thing feels slightly aggressive or something, it's really not meant to be in anyway. I've appreciated the responses to my original question.

And I'm REALLY sorry for causing this derailment by the way Wayne!

Back on topic, for what it's worth though. Even if the scammer really did have some gender issues, even I'd still say a scammer is a scammer. Give 'em hell! Razz

Last edited by Glowstick on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lived a sheltered life. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne, your threads always turn out to be very, very interesting. Laughing

Edit:
Quote:
Adult-babies
Shocked Shocked

Well there's Prof, I guess...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to remove full quote of previous post - not needed, thanks! Eight

I actually know more about adult babies than I prefer to admit to. I don't know all there is to know, as that's not my kink, but if you're really curious, pm me and I can point you in the direction of a couple of dating sites that include ABs and those who like them.

Those sites are pretty good scammer territory, too, especially the free ones.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do my insults always backfire? Laughing

@Titania, not really my cup of tea, however PM Professor So and So, he'll be very happy to hear from you. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glowstick wrote:
I can't help but feel this whole thing feels slightly aggressive or something, it's really not meant to be in anyway.

It didn't come over as aggressive, don't worry. Smile Thanks for adding to the discussion and to the sum of what I knew before this thread started. I had thought that ladyboy was a word that was used primarily in Thailand, and was not as offensive there as other terms, so now I know better. Smile

Can anyone remember what the topic was? Oh, yes, wayne's bait. Embarassed Sorry, wayne. Sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to apologise on how the thread is going. It's educating and entertaining at the same time. That's exactly how it should be Smile

My use of the word ladyboy was in no way meant to be an insult. It's the exact word the scammer used both in the dating site profile and to Dan in their phone call. The scammer made no secret of the fact he has a penis to Dan (as you'll hear if you listen to Sunday's show) but claims to have a "pussy" (again the scammer's words, not mine) to me. So the scammer's changing story depending on the "victim".

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a chirp from the far east.
My wife is half Thai...(not half man...LOL!)...and she told me this.

Thailand is very progressive in this area...or that area...or whatever area.
(hard to be politically correct on this one???)

Before January 1st of 2008, the official Thai term for a man who had gone through the entire surgery to become a woman was "kathoey." This was due to the fact that all identification including passports were issued under your sex at birth. Thus, a fully operated changed sex was not legally recognized nor would the Thai government change the law. They were all listed as "MALE" on official records. Since they really were not male anymore the Thai's created the name "kathoey's" to describe them.
As of January 1st of 2008, "kathoey's" (gone through the entire sex change operation) will no longer be referred to as "kathoey's." They can legally apply for identification including passports as "women."

The phrase "ladyboy" is recognized in Thailand as a boy who has not quite fulfilled the entire operation necessary to become a "kathoey." Ladyboy is very derogatory especially when referring to a "kaythoey." Thus, you must look under the hood (or boot...I guess) before addressing the trans genders of Thailand.

That was tough! Laughing Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an update.

Today's conversation starts off on the phone as I get her to connect online and show up on cam. As I explain I had to send the money via MG instead of WU, I get greeted with the usual "whaaat?"

ME (6/9/2008 4:39:07 PM): moneygram
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:39:17 PM): did u send already or not yet?

SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:40:03 PM): babe if u send in moneygram i dont hav a valid idf
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:40:11 PM): its ok for u i use name of my aunt?
ME (6/9/2008 4:40:30 PM): well i'll need to redo it then if that's the case
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:40:42 PM): what u mean?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:41:06 PM): coz babe i dont have a valid id,in western union my friend work thre thats why no problem for me
ME (6/9/2008 4:41:09 PM): i used your name, but if you want it in your auntie's name then i'll have to go back in tomorrow to change the details
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:41:18 PM): ahh sure babe
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:41:30 PM): u need to inform me 1st bfore u send
ME (6/9/2008 4:41:47 PM): well i'll do it the same time as today.
ME (6/9/2008 4:42:02 PM): you'll have to send me your auntie's details first tho
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:42:09 PM): yes babe
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:42:23 PM): *NEW NAME*
ME (6/9/2008 4:43:16 PM): ok. so how long will your phone battery last if i call you back?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:43:44 PM): well babe its better u go back to moneygram now if its ok babe?
ME (6/9/2008 4:44:15 PM): i can't today. it'll be shut by the time i get there
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:44:39 PM): ahh even so quick
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:44:42 PM): or call them?
ME (6/9/2008 4:44:50 PM): it'll shut in 10 minutes
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:45:05 PM): ahh what u mean shurt?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:45:07 PM): shut?
ME (6/9/2008 4:45:21 PM): shut
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:45:45 PM): what does mean ,what i said western union its better u inform me 1st babe
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:46:24 PM):

Now we find out on the phone that her friend is the manager of WU, which is why she can collect the money with no ID.

ME (6/9/2008 4:46:53 PM): i'll phone you up again
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:47:02 PM): ahh lowbat babe
ME (6/9/2008 4:47:22 PM): is ther another phone you can use?
ME (6/9/2008 4:47:34 PM): can you put your sim card in someone else's phone?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:47:43 PM): ahh ok call me now maybe have left
ME (6/9/2008 4:48:10 PM): ok i'll call you
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:48:12 PM): ok

At this point I confronted her on the phone claiming to be female but having a profile that states ladyboy.

SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:55:03 PM): why u cant understand ?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:55:05 PM): im a real women
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:57:00 PM): ok h0ld on

At this point we went through the whole thing of pretending to be female on cam. You're ok, I won't post the footage.

ME (6/9/2008 4:57:48 PM): step back. i need to see better
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:58:19 PM): bye if u dont believe get ur money back
ME (6/9/2008 4:59:00 PM): show me one more time, but not so close so i can see properly. i really want you to be a female but i'm confused over the profile
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:59:22 PM): well yes im a ladyboy
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:59:23 PM): ok
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:59:24 PM): bye now
ME (6/9/2008 4:59:42 PM): so you are? then why did you lie to me all this time?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:59:57 PM): well i need u love me and trait me
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:00:04 PM): i need someone who can love me like a lady
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:00:13 PM): ok bye now i know u dont like me now
ME (6/9/2008 5:00:25 PM): i just wish you'd been honest to me fromt he start
ME (6/9/2008 5:01:12 PM): why did you lie to me?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:01:41 PM): ok sorry babe no ones perfect
ME (6/9/2008 5:02:09 PM): well it's ok. i just wish you'd have been honest with me from the start
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:02:37 PM): well its ok for me if u dont forgive me and accept me coz i cant do anything
ME (6/9/2008 5:03:04 PM): so what does it entail? what does being a ladyboy mean?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:03:15 PM): well ladyboy is a gay
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:03:50 PM): understand now
ME (6/9/2008 5:03:54 PM): ok. so you're a gay person?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:04:10 PM): yes babe buyt femininine
ME (6/9/2008 5:04:26 PM): so what parts do you have that are male and whata parts that are female?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:04:48 PM): well i have cock
ME (6/9/2008 5:05:14 PM): ok. and do you intend keeping it or having it changed? this is all new to me
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:06:07 PM): ahh still have it
ME (6/9/2008 5:06:46 PM): ok. it's kind of interesting i guess.
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:07:40 PM): thanks
ME (6/9/2008 5:08:09 PM): i'm going to need a little time to think this over.
ME (6/9/2008 5:08:18 PM): it's come as a big shock to me as you can imagine
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:09:58 PM): ok
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:10:03 PM): rthats mean u dont like me now
ME (6/9/2008 5:10:22 PM): no of course not. it just means i need some time to think about it
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:11:10 PM): ahh ok babe
ME (6/9/2008 5:11:22 PM): give me til wednesday ok?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:11:30 PM): ok sure
ME (6/9/2008 5:11:49 PM): ok. but you have to promise me you won't lie to me anymore from now on ok?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:12:02 PM): yes babe sure
ME (6/9/2008 5:12:34 PM): ok. one more question before i go. do you like to be called "he" or "she"?
ME (6/9/2008 5:13:31 PM): what's the correct expression to use?
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:14:00 PM): she
ME (6/9/2008 5:14:27 PM): ok. thanks. i'll speak to you wednesday ok? but don't assume it's over yet. i just need time to get over the shock
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 5:14:48 PM): yes then udont help me?
ME (6/9/2008 5:15:06 PM): well it all depends on what i decide our future can be
ME (6/9/2008 5:16:58 PM): we'll see on wednesday though, ok? that way i can have some time to think about what to do.

And that was the end of that for today. On Wednesday we'll do the reveal we know she's a scammer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The part that got me baffled was this one :
wayne wrote:
SCAMMER (6/9/2008 4:58:19 PM): bye if u dont believe get ur money back

You have found a scammer with a money back guarantee! :para: clapping

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clear up the ladyboy question, I asked the scammer

Quote:
ME: and the word ladyboy? is that ok? when i was reading up some people seem to find it highly insulting to be called it and others see it as almost a badge of honour
SCAMMER: ahh well i respect my self so that peolpe will respect me
ME: so it's a good word for you then?
SCAMMER: yes babe
SCAMMER: im proud being ladyboy

also

Quote:
ME (6/14/2008 4:17:21 PM): ok. that confused me for a while. the differing atitudes. what was the other word i read? kathoey? kathooey?
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:17:35 PM): no babe
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:18:00 PM): we dont have words that
ME (6/14/2008 4:18:04 PM): do you know the word i mean?
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:18:27 PM): no babe
ME (6/14/2008 4:19:12 PM): kathoey. the third sex. that may just be in bangkok tho
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:19:28 PM): yes in thailand
ME (6/14/2008 4:19:45 PM): so it doesn't get used there?
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:20:18 PM): yes
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:20:23 PM): here is BAKLA
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:20:25 PM): BADING
ME (6/14/2008 4:20:36 PM): and are they good or bad words to use?
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:20:42 PM): GOOD
ME (6/14/2008 4:21:27 PM): so it's more about how proud you are to be a ladyboy as to if the word's offensive or not?
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:23:58 PM): i get dc babe
SCAMMER (6/14/2008 4:24:01 PM): yes babe im proud
ME (6/14/2008 4:24:12 PM): ok, np.

So I hope that clears it up for everyone Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like some weird Alan Partridge episode.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mQNzLBTCEDI

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
So I hope that clears it up for everyone Smile

Of course. Smile After all, lads are the epitome of honesty, and of unbiased tolerant goodwill to all mankind. They're the first port of call for all my equality and diversity questions. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
why u cant understand im a real women? (Later, much much later) ....well i have cock.

Maybe I should've skip reading over that conversation. :banghead: puke puke

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
After all, lads are the epitome of honesty, and of unbiased tolerant goodwill to all mankind.

It was more to clear up the worries that the words ladyboy and kathoey were offensive. Having the scammer herself say the words are fine clears up any confusion over the usage of them. I had a pretty long and informative chat with the scammer over what it means to be a ladyboy, that opened my eyes and gave me a whole new respect for them. Of course this is totally independant of the fact she's a scammer. My opinion on that front still hasn't and never will change.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic. Laughing

Also - LOVE the avatar and location, wayne! Laughing Laughing

A1ice Ibri5 - "may god hammer you hand there see make i tell you since your life you naver go westen union day u no dey even eat there baga"

Andr3w B1gnell - "Please we will not entertain all this."

Jenn3y M4gudu - "Listen i am a banker so don't tell me all about transfer which i know that you knew nothing about ok"
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks great, just as long as this is not Dateline NBC" How to catch a predator"

LOL
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, tried to chat her up a little as ...unfortunately I made it only a few minutes because I have neither cam nor the youtube videos I claim to have had deleted, so I might be just another cheater on her poor scamming soul Crying or Very sad
Quote:
ME: Hi
LADYBOY SCAMMER: who r u?
ME: my name is Johanna
ME: your profile is nice, just wanted to say hi
LADYBOY SCAMMER: where u find me?
ME: I found your youtube videos.
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ahh ok
LADYBOY SCAMMER: well i dont know why they put me there
ME: is this really you? someone must have taken advantage of you
LADYBOY SCAMMER: yeah
LADYBOY SCAMMER: someone take advantage mne
LADYBOY SCAMMER: i dont know how to erase that
ME: you should write that he´s a cheater on you
LADYBOY SCAMMER: how?
LADYBOY SCAMMER: u have a cam?
ME: this reminds me of my exfiance, he put pics of me on the web
LADYBOY SCAMMER: really?
LADYBOY SCAMMER: sorry to hear that
ME: but I have written a long text from my point of view and then the provider took it away
LADYBOY SCAMMER: well its his job to take adavantage
LADYBOY SCAMMER: and use p[eolpe
Sorry to hear that, Wayne Wink
LADYBOY SCAMMER: im so sad why they put me there
ME: I don´t think why they are doing that. it was certainly good you parted with him. or do you still love him?
LADYBOY SCAMMER: no
LADYBOY SCAMMER: i never love him
Again, my heartfelt condolences Laughing
ME: I thought he was a disappoited lover
LADYBOY SCAMMER: r u a girl right?
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ahh yeah coz no ones love him
ME: no, i am 27
LADYBOY SCAMMER: huh/
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ?
ME: a girl is younger
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ahh r u a girl?
LADYBOY SCAMMER: or man?
ME: a man?? LOL
ME: why should I do that?!
ME: ugh
LADYBOY SCAMMER: i mean r u a women?>
LADYBOY SCAMMER: or a man?
ME: Sorry i did not want to disturb you. just wanted to say I had a similar experience. try to find that guy and tell him he is a mean a$$hole
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ahh yes
ME: I wished I could help you
LADYBOY SCAMMER: u have a cam>
LADYBOY SCAMMER: can we be friend?
ME: I have no cam here
LADYBOY SCAMMER: whats ur name in youtube
LADYBOY SCAMMER: want see urs too
ME: I have no account there
LADYBOY SCAMMER: ok
ME: Sorry to ask, did you love Wayne?
ME: if I were you, I´d rather forget him
LADYBOY SCAMMER hat sich abgemeldet. (06.07.2008 21:01)

ME: ok bye
ME: it´s obvious you need to be alone
ME: I am xxxx on youtube but I killed everything he uploaded therrefore it´s an empty account

Damn. Not having a cam not actually being a woman made me lose a possible friend for life...well another character might be more successful. I bet her YouTube videos get some public demand since she still has the same YIM!

The aforementioned ongoing Ladyboy Videobait Series is in this thread . Nice work! Very Happy

Besides, with just a little more luck and/or knowledge, I would say she is perfectly rebaitable.

wayne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news.

Quote:
[12:19] faithsexy2005: im not scammer now
[12:19] faithsexy2005: coz im marraid

So I'm sure if you say hello to her she won't try to scam you now she's a married woman Twisted Evil

Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh now there's a turn up for the books....

I wonder of she married a man or a woman? Or if the man know's she has dangly bits Shocked

Think it's worth another call on Sunday?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic