SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Help, votes needed for a friend!

View next topic
View previous topic

Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A voice actress friend of mine is currently in a contest to win a spot on a radio show. She's talented and has done voices in quite a few cartoons and video games over the years, and has even provided supporting voices in films like Toy Story.

She's currently in the the final rounds and the guy she's up against is currently beating her. Seems a bit suspicious to me, as every time she gets a vote, his tally jumps up too!

Anyhow, would be muchly appreciated if you could go here:
http://www.am570radio.com/pages/cbracket.html?feed=272549&article=3690740

And click on the little circle next to Sheryl Bee Enter an email address in the box, click VOTE, and then confirm your vote by clicking on the link sent to your email.

Voting for this round ends TONIGHT Friday June 6, at midnight (PDT). Thanks in advance!

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Terra
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, but she's losing 2:1 Crying or Very sad

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done, good luck to her.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to her! I voted and so did several Charles Soludos Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for her. Was looking to help you out, but to be honest, she seemed a lot better than him, and as Connie pointed out, somehow she's losing by a wide margin Confused

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vote cast. She's WAAAAAAAY better than the other guy, much more creative. Is the other guy getting power votes or something? He had a good radio voice but he was boring compared to her, I don't get why he's winning either. Especially by that kind of margin. Confused

My characters will continue voting after lunch. Good luck to her!! Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've put a couple of votes in. I agree, the guy is cack. His voice is all over the place.

I also will be getting some more voting done in a bit.
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks people! Smile

I know, it's really weird with the wide margin of votes. I think the other guy must have rigged it SOMEHOW. Either that, or he has a bunch of people clearing their browser cache cookies and then using mailinator.com temporary addresses to vote an unlimited number of times!

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's taken the lead now! If anyone else is able to vote for her, please do so. That would be great!

Cheers.

pony
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Eater is putting her on top Very Happy

Good luck to her, she deserves to win. I sent in another 3 votes. Seems PD employees liked her more too. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7 of my baiter accounts and 3 personal accounts have her up 48.93% to 51.07%

When I started, he was 49.something, and she was 50.something. Laughing
Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done! Wink

Hi Luther! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! Voted again.

The results after my last vote-
Joe Galliani
49.35 %

Sheryl Bee
50.65 %

Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's good, I voted a couple of times Smile

Results at the moment:

R6 C #1
Click to Listen
Joe Galliani
51.27 %
Click to Listen
Sheryl Bee
48.73 %

Sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted again, but now I can't get to the vote page anymore. Confused When I voted it said he was in the lead. Evil or Very Mad

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Voted, but looks like he's taken a huge lead, very suspicious.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He apparently beat her 72.18% to 27.82% Shocked Evil or Very Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad If unscrupulous voting tactics weren't used the voters must be deaf a/o too lazy to scroll down to her vote button. Evil or Very Mad For him to beat her by that much is VERY SURPRISING not to mention UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS.

She is good, she will work. On the other hand, I predict the radio show will get canceled w/ Mr. Boring what's his name on there.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic