SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Snails want to eat me, and now, sea urchins.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not just snails tasting me anymore.

Short digression/explanation: I am a wacky hands-on treehugging look-that-snake's-so-cute animal lover. As in, I see something slimy with twenty legs crawling under my shoe, and I pick it up and say "Awesome!" and tell everyone in the immediate vicinity about the cool bug I just found. It's instinctual. It's a Pavlovian reaction. See animal = touch animal.

Back to the snails: they like to bite me.

Well, not really bite me. Snails don't have real teeth. What they have is a radula- a roughly textured tongue used to rasp away at food. Or rasp away at Chainys. Almost without fail, when I pick up a snail it confuses my fingers with food. This does not do anything, because snail radulas aren't exactly Weapons of Gastropodic Destruction, but then again, if snails were intelligent they would have realized that ChainYankers are not on the regular menu.

So I wasn't suprised when I went to an aquarium on Tuesday and got bitten by a giant sea slug. And when I say giant, I mean nearly the length of my forearm. The aquarium has a touch tank, and the touch tank had two of those things, gliding around looking freaky. I am not one to call any animal "freaky" lightly, but I think these guys earned it.

So I took being mistaken for Fish Munchies by a steroid-enhanced slug (with a radula to match) in stride. What I found rather unsettling was getting the same treatment from the sea urchins.

I didn't realize I was giving them the munchies at first. I touched a few urchins to see what would happen, and they tighten their spines around my finger. When I kept the finger in place for longer periods, they would latch onto me with their suction-cup tube feet.

After I had managed to disengage myself from the suckers, I asked an aquarium guy about the urchins.

"They act weird when I touch them. They wrap their spines arounf my finger", says I.

"They do that", says the aquarium man. "They're pushing you away."

"They are not pushing me away. They are holding on to me. Also, they are grabbing me with their suckers."

Aquarium Man is suprised. "They must like the taste of you then. They'll let go when they realize you're not food."

In the spirit of scientific stupidity, I went around poking every sea urchin I could find. All of them grabbed my hand. None of them let go without me physically prying myself away from the suckers.

I thought it was pretty funny that all these animals thought I was edible. Hah, it's not like they could eat me or anything. Then I remembered: Wednesday's activity involved getting in the cage with a tiger. Maybe it wasn't so funny after all...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H'm-the beasties seem to like Chain Sushi?I might try to limit my contact to species that are toothless,or have an oral orifice smaller than your finger.Does this general tastyness seem to extend to mammals?If so Chain,been nice seeing you here,the news story of your demise should be impressive.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, actually, the tiger went fine. So did the panther and the bear.

When I got home, though, I got bitten by my cat.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny story, CY. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay away from Africa and Australia. Some of their critters aren't so cute. Laughing

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic