SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why my lad's phone number isn't in the US (good lad lie?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a "professor at NYU" and his # isn't a NYC number. So when he called me, I told him the number on my caller ID and asked if I can call him back using that # and then I got this email....LOL Maybe we can give this stupid excuse in our baits?

I may tell him this is why I can't call him.... LOL I can't find a pay phone in China.... so if he's being this careful - surely I should be cautious about using my cell phone to call HIM??

Quote:
Dear Sara,

Thanks for your email but the telephone number you are giving is not likely from NY. I got all your letters and note the situation of things with you over there and I thank God almighty for keeping you alive, remark that I make all my calls to you through a secure channel.

I make use of the new calling facility in New York which allows you to call from a payphone, not traceable to you using a special calling number and pin code. The calling system connects through internet telephony system via Satellite, which the providers call voice over internet protocol allowing the internet traffic to carry voice and data at the same time. This means that the telephone number which will appear on your caller Identification system will be special internet code which could be assigned to a particular call. The numbers keep changing as the voice channels for the internet traffic changes.

I have been investigating various cellular phone providers mobile in New York to find phone provider that does not keep call logs of its customers or the one that will allow me to wipe my call history to be used as I don’t allow Holocaust Claimants to call me through the School Telephone.

So with the explanation above if you make any call through direct telephone number that show on your satellite phone you may connect another different person of another country /city altogether. Don’t bother to call me as I will make sure I call you always noteing if you will give me specifically when you will be in Ghana. My reason of making call through secure channel is that the police sometimes monitor the calls of executives in connected with Holocaust Claims and the sensitivity of my office all in Switzerland and New York.

Secondly to keep Privacy as a very important matter. Business success means keeping business secret, and successful big companies never reveal their strategic trade secret, this is why they stay longer successful.

In my many letters to you and in respect of my phone calls to you some days back I really want to know when you are likely to be back and when are you getting ready to make the trip to Ghana for the conclusion of the long awaiting claim of your sum, I have protected you enough because of your work to humanity but not withstanding I will not hesitate to inform you that you are not treating this transaction as an official transaction which it is, it is never personal which you can conclude any time you want, but my protection and advise on your behalf to other officials in Zurich and over in sub Sahara Africa is trying to showcase to other official as if I’m having a special interest in your case than others but they don’t know that I’m helping with time because of the humanitarian work you are doing all over the whole.

In this case a hereby advise you with every sense of responsibility to confirm to me when you will be in Ghana for the conclusion of the claim and your further investment in the less privileged ones in region as you said.

It might interest you to know that about 70% and above of the financial responsibility of this organization is on my shoulder and I would not want to treasures my integrity and personality with your delay in Ghana.

Lastly I will be glad to hear specifically your Tentative scheduled to Ghana{Very Urgent and important}

I expect your immediate e mail confirmation,

Thanks,
Laughing

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh that's a long explanation, couldn't he have just said he was travelling?

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodness this lad has come a long way from "trust me i am lawyer ok so you have nothing to fear so please provide call my direct chambers line" and such. I might be wrong aboot this, but I think he's trying to confuse you. Very Happy

Yep... the police do have a tendency to closely watch them dangerous Holocaust survivors pretty closely these days.

Do me a little favour. When you're done with this lad, take him out back and shoot him.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Laughing

The mugu did provide a letter we can use on other mugus.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may not have to take him out back and shoot him. If all goes well, he's going to safari to chad.

Laughing I just have to continue to make him think I'm doing G-d's work right now so that he continues to see how wealthy I am. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. THat took some time. Very detailed.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic