SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there a mod or advance member that can help me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
unless of course you happen to mention on 419eater that you're planning on killing off your lad
We'll come and visit you in prison YW Smile

Purple Flower
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think those of our membership who actually are Members of the Bar, or LEOs, should be banned from this thread.

I've started a poll in the Mod room.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record:

If YW, JoJo and the Prof do get convicted of murder, I'm first volunteer to pull the lever on Old Sparky.

Bastards, the lot of them.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I blame society.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOOI, we're all well aware that you'll take any chance you can find to pull on a lever. Don't try to pretend it's purely circumstantial.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
I love when ethics threads (ok, legal discussion threads) turn into PWT's. That's how we know the discussion is over . . . until next month.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Ima. Want to kill some time together while we're waiting? Wink

Edit: Shit, can I go to jail for killing time??

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing What did you have in mind?
Hhmm. . . maybe you should PM me that information. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. (sorry it's such a long one)

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your death shall be particularly long and slow.

In fact, no conductor on the electrodes and I'll keep switching it on and off.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
I love when ethics threads (ok, legal discussion threads) turn into PWT's. That's how we know the discussion is over . . . until next month.

Until next week, you mean.... Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I searched for a bit for legal threads, and hardly found that many.

Then again there also isn't a FAQ for legal issues. But there are certainly a lot of ethics ones!

(n00b's diary: Half the staff already! just 8 more to post and I got a collection!)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Maybe because no one has ever heard of a baiter EVER being arrested (for baiting)?? The ethics ones are all just big jokes, by the way. Nonsensical ramblings on hypothetical scenarios done by people that aren't even involved in the bait that is going on. God bless them though. They keep callum in business.

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED shows up at their door when they do to great a wrong.

Wouldn't doing to well be cutting into HIS territory?

(Like I said, I searched a LOT when I joined. I've read a few of HIS threads.)
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really? Then you know the truth about him and can PM me what you think it is. Otherwise, I'm calling bullshit. Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interested in the truth about him too. Please PM it to me also. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, if the OP spent as much time baiting as 'trying to collect posts from the mods in this thread', the rest of us would have nothing to do. Confused

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that we need to get back on topic. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22

Last edited by sheboppe on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ OK.

I think the Chad bait is unethical. Those poor little lads may come to some terrible harm. They're just innocent scammers trying to make a living. They're forced into stealing people's money by evil colonialists who have raped their countries of their natural resources. And nobody forces people to give money to scammers - they're just greedy. It's demeaning and disrespectful to do all those horrible things to them. And not to add that it is against my religion.

I cry into my pillow thinking about it. Crying or Very sad

The perpetrators of this evil bait must be caught and brought to justice (and preferably executed).

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course, that is exactly what sheboppe had in mind. Laughing

I think this thread has run out of steam. Besides which, SOOI just hit the official Maximum Irony Permitted in an Eater Thread (MIPET). (TM)

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic