SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gratuitous Compensations

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrm, I don't recall my unpublished account assisting in any activities. In fact, from the account this landed in I haven't SENT an email in months. Hrm, something tells me Dr.Mrs. might not be forthright! Confused

IP 80.12.242.46 round abouts of France

Quote:
Good Day,

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your effort to our
unfinished transfer of fund into your account,I want to inform you that I have
successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else
who was capable of assisting me in this great venture .Due to your
effort, sincerity, courage you showed at the course of the transaction I
want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum
$3,000,000.00 (Three million United States Dollars).

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICER
CONTACT AGENT: Mr.Allen Green.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +234-80-277-22-509.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects I
am having at hand. Finally,I have forwarded instruction to the finance
house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you
contact them.

Best Regards,
Dr.Mrs.Cheryll Petersons.

Ooooo! Looky! 3 million dollars that no one will ever see! Let's see how long we can stretch this puppy out ... greetings Mr. Green! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice recovery scam, have fun with it. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must have done it in your sleep; after all, would a Dr. lie? Especially a Dr.Mrs? Exclamation

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I plan on it. First things first is to get them on the hook of one of my baiter accounts. Wink Wow, I love the buttering up! Guess I was 'courageous' before. Wonder what it was that I did? ROTFL! OOOOH! In my sleep! Say, that's a nice angle. People have been known to do some pretty wild stuff in their sleep, we've heard of sleepwalking -- sleep investment banking! Twisted Evil

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is a real check so be rest assured that the check will be cleared in your account immediately it is deposited in your account.

Right! Rolling Eyes IF it ever arrives (without an address at this point that's unlikely), somehow I bet the monies will be only taking a pitstop in the nonexistent account. And gee, looks like I have to pay shipping and insurance ... before answering questions, lets ask what that'll cost. Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I received your email and I was able to understand that you've been able to transfer the funds to the D.H.L Representative via Western Union.

You're required to send the correct M.T.C.N Numbers because the D.H.L Representative was unable to confirm your payment meant for the delivery of your check worth $3,000,000.00 United States Dollars.

So you're required to send me the full information on how you transferred the Delivery/Insurance Fee to the D.H.L Representative via Western Union;

I await the correct information from you in other for the D.H.L Representative to be able to pick up the funds meant for the delivery of your check.

Well, it's good he was able to understand ... and apparently I an required to send the correct information? But I did! Poor me, had to guess at that last smudgy number! Razz

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sorry to stress you, I will need you to go to where you made the transfer and inform them that the M.T.C.N Numbers that was given to you was not clear enough; So the Receiver is having problem picking up the funds. They will attend to you and definately check on thier system and rectify the problem because it's a weekend over here and your payment cannot be confirmed until Monday because Banks over here do not operate on weekends.

Oh no! It seems that when I contacted the office they insisted upon using the s3cur3 route! No matter what I did they just would not be talked out of it. Boo whoo! Oh, and guess who is just NOW realizing I didn't send the full name nor a phone number yet. Twisted Evil Lets see how badly Gr33ny wants his monies!

Edit to add: 100th post! Yippies!!!

Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, incredible. I am baiting this very same guy, Allen Green, right now. He's a sucker all right. He started out pretty belligerent but I'm being very bullying and assertive of the fact that "I'm in control". Working well already; he's put some emotion in his posts and he's easily pulled off script.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still trying to sweet talk me. Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How are you doing today?

I received your email, the link which you forwarded to me in your previous email regarding securing your transfer to the D.H.L Representative is "DUBIOUS".

I only need you to go to where you made the payment exactly and request for them to give you the M.T.C.N Numbers again and nothing more, the reason why I'm so concerned is that people could act to good to be true.

If I may be causing you any stress, please bear with me because it's for your own good. I need you to act as instructed in this mail so that the D.H.L Representative can be able to confirm your payment meant for the delivery of your check worth $3,000,000.00 United States Dollars.

DUBIOUS! DUBIOUS! What am I to do?! The office I went to activated it! Unless he complies I'm afraid he will not prove his honesty to me! Twisted Evil

My reply:
Quote:
I apologize to you, Mr. Green, but that site is not DUBIOUS, as you call
it. It was activated by the office I made the payment at. The process
must be completed or the money cannot be transfered to you. I am
beginning to doubt that you are being forthright! This is, after all, a
simple and standard request. I am only following the rules and
regulations set forth by the Western Union. If this is too difficult for
you to comply with, than it leads me to believe there is something awry.
Please assure me that you are the honest man you proclaim yourself to
be.

Hoping not to be disappointed,

Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is currently my main lad...I wonder if we could work out something between our two separate accounts to confuse him? I've constantly been accusing Mr. Allen of trying to push his weight around and being too insistent (he is a rather brash fellow).

I think he has the potential to be a fun piece o' lad.

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, well, so far he's not proving his honesty to me. I'm game with tag-teaming ... what say you we have a little PM session and have a little fun! Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues! Let's just say he missed the 48hour mark, hehehehe! So, I received this under the header Hope to receive a response from you:

Quote:
How are you doing today?

I did as instructed in your previous email, the D.H.L Representative went to the bank to confirm your payment meant for the delivery of your check but was unable because they informed him that there was no money meant for him.

So I don't know what to do, that's why I'm informing you.

I hope to receive a response from you.

Well now, you was too lazy to follow instructions ... hrmm ... time to make him dance a little, my repy:
Quote:
I had to take time out of my busy day to go down to the office and
recollect the perfectly viable cash I sent you. I was informed by them
that the 48hour collection limit had been surpassed for retrieving the
MTCN that you were so obsessed with earlier. I must say that I am
disappointed at the inconvenience at this point I am uncertain if I
desire to conclude this transaction. Can you offer me any words to
assure me that this is a viable transaction after all? I mean, if I go
through all this paperwork again is it going to lead anywhere?

A very disappointed,
P0rt3r

Got distracted from my computer for a bit, came back to find the hook is INDEED set in his gaping little mouth! And look what he wants! Heh heh heh Twisted Evil
Quote:
Attention: P0rt3r,

I received your email and I informed you that I acted as instructed about the transfer, the D.H.L Representative was unable to receive the funds.

I'm in no position trying to rip you off your hard earned money, your check will be dispatched to your doorstep as soon as the D.H.L Representative is able to confirm your payment meant for the delivery of your check.

I would like to ask if there is any MoneyGramm Transfer close to you because I will prefer thier means of transfer because it's efficient and fast.

We donate one-third of our earnings annually to organization in which hackers are been found to track down or minimize the level of SCAM in the world at present.

You're to receive a bank draft that has been issued to you by my boss worth $3,000,000.00 United States Dollars; I was assigned to you in other for you to receive your bank draft.

I hope I have been able to convince you that what we are giving to others like you annually is legitimate.

I would love to deliver your bank draft to your doorstep because I was assigned to you in other for me to deliver your bank draft to you.

I await your swift response.

Mr. 4ll3n Gr33n.

Good little pet, now that we know you can speak on command, let's do sit up and beg!
Quote:
I believe there is a MoneyGramm Transfer a few blocks from here. Do I
send it to the same information as before? Please reconfirm the receiver
so I can be sure I have it right.

I am quite impressed with the companies generosity in funding
illimination of illegal internet crimes.

If you so desired to deliver the funds in person, I am not against such
a thing. In fact, if you did come I would like to treat you to the
finest Italian food that money can buy in the eatery down the street!
They serve the most tender goat flank you've ever eaten! I take all my
clients there.

Anyway, as soon as I confirm who to fill the form out to, I can have
that transfer completed within the hour.

Me thinks that something will go wrong with the forms that get sent, starting with it not being openable and turning into misinformation. Even if he DOES reply today, I won't be until tomorrow. Razz

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, he's a bright one. He merely wrote me to ask me where the payment was. Which means *he* delayed the transaction again by not answering the question! I am disappointed in him. Let's see if his next email answers the frickin' question!

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! He CAN sit up and beg!
Quote:
Please bear with me for not sending the informations to you in my previous email
Twisted Evil

Now to play a little fetch!

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We donate one-third of our earnings annually to organization in which hackers are been found to track down or minimize the level of SCAM in the world at present.

Well, that makes me feel much better! Isn't he sweet.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that put all my doubts to rest that this is for real! BTW, in almost every email he stresses the 3mil this is worth. Must get tiring typing out all those 0's! No wonder there was no time to do the S3cur3 bit! Rolling Eyes

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate, I didn't smoke this the first time:

Quote:
I hope I have been able to convince you that what we are giving to others like you annually is legitimate.

Is he giving it to you annually or to other lucky sods as well? My lad has only offered me the inheritance his wicked uncle is trying to take from him, no mention of an annual top up!

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must be special. Smile And he can't seem to view the MG scan. Oh deary me. Looks like he forgot to check his computer settings!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic