SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using google apps for modalities and support your character?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Friendly Fisher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

I have been using google apps for personal stuff and I thought it could help having a domain solely to support my characters background.

Today I have setup 2 domains just for that and there is free space if you'd like to use the apps for organizing your documents/files (share them too if you want with others) or create a 'personal' web site.
There are quite a few examples of the new sites feature (which is ideal to make a 'personal' web space (see http://sites.google.com/a/googleclassrooms.org/mrs-richau/Home) with attached mail box (on gmail of course) with the same domain name. IMHO it looks a lot better if you have something like [email protected] instead of [email protected].
The same IP-address stripping as gmail and yet the lads won't know any better. Twisted Evil

On each domain I have about 150 spots available for some of you baiters.

Since I created the 2 domains earlier today some parts are not directly accessible yet (takes 24-48 hours). But you can work on them and show them with the google-style URL, until the DNS details are propagated.
The proper URL will be http://sites.mydomain.net/pick-something/

I don't publish the domain details here, for obvious reasons.

Send me a PM if you want a spot in one of the two or both. (1 per domain, I think is reasonable) Please allow 24 hours to set you up.

Oh yes, did I mention that all payments need to be sent by MG or WU? Wink

If any of you can create a nice logo (like Google uses for its email) 143x59 pixels, please let me know too. I can offer you extra 'users' in return if you want.

Anyway, I don't think I violated any rules concerning this offer, it's non-commercial (I paid the domain fees) and can support us in our quests. Razz

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Smile Did not want to hijack this, but i have also registered a domain Smile westernuniondirect.info.ms. If anyone interested, let me know Smile
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FF, you haven't violated any rules, and it's nice to see you back after a very long absence. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Friendly Fisher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya Eight,

I haven't been really absent, just hanging in the background. I have been baiting on and off in the mean time and as many people know it is very addictive.
I decided to be a bit more active here and I think my name should appear in Mugu Gold soon too. (As a token of appreciation for this great place.) I didn't really have the need for the premium features yet, but you never know. Wink

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, okay, then it's good to see you break cover. Laughing We have your donation, thank you very much, but it needs an admin to come on and flick the switch. You won't be kept waiting long. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic