SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can A Slap Be A Good Thing?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The topic of slapping comes up with some regularity here in the forums. Questions about to slap or not to slap, when, how, how hard, and how often to slap are usually followed by lots of good advice from members of all Eater-ages. The general consensus is that slapping (insulting or abusing your lad) is over-rated and often counter-productive, and I agree most of the time.

Whether or not you should slap your lad depends on many things: Your baiting character, the lad himself, the type of bait, the timing and the effect you hope to have all need to be considered. Yes, a good slap has a chance of ruining your bait. That's a chance you take using any technique really, but lads tend to be rather egotistical people and are often easily offended. Like anyone else, they are unlikely to respond well to verbal abuse.

But let's look at the positive side of slapping: It can be fun! It's often tempting (for me at least) to put these smarmy sammanabeeches in their place, and sometimes the itch has to be scratched. I'm currently engaged in a lovely insult-war with a lad, and it's the most fun I've had with him in the 12+ months I've been baiting him. He just keeps coming back for more, which is fine with me! Rule #69 states that "no lad is allowed to have the last word ever unless the baiter says so", and I kind of like engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Naturally, I don't recommend slapping all willy-nilly. The lad I am slapping has been with me a long time, and I've already used him up. Lazy even by lad-standards, this mugu absolutely refuses to dance to the trophy / safari tune, and won't even provide fake websites or bogus certificates. I got two bank accounts out of him (and gave them to Alan), and nothing I tried would get him off his script. The only use I have for this one is to see him in a jail cell or his bones bleaching in the sun, so he's totally expendable. Over the past week he's given me some siggy-quality insults, and now the bait has become a battle to see who can get the last word in. Since he's waited over a year for his money, I guess he's the patient type. At least I've got him off his script!

Keep in mind that I'm usually a very boring baiter. I'm useless in the trophy / safari department, none of my baits are publishing quality, and I'll never save the world with them. Lad-slapping certainly is a short-lived cheap thrill that fades quickly and often produces no results. It's kind of like goofing off when you know there's work to be done. But I don't get paid to do this, so once in a while it's good to sacrifice a lad for my own amusement. If lads were hard to find, I might have a different position.

After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! I might not even know Jack, but I certainly don't want to be him. Very Happy
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you don't want to slap (or if you want to but can't-in case you lose the lad) i find a load of insults sent to 500 or so known scammer addresses works just as well. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A slap is always good to vent after a day full of stress. Better than barking at your kids. I've poured tons of shit over lads .. and then signed off with 'best retards, up yours sincerely' and just received a very nice reply the day after Laughing It has never lost me a bait (yet). One thing is for sure: they deserve it anyway, no matter what Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To keep from losing a lad, I always start baiting him from a different email acct before I slap him. I have a tendency to get a little carried away.

I dont consider a lad dropping me as a ruined bait. Because, by that time I have sent him at least 2x to moneygram to be made a fool of. Keeping him on edge, waiting for that big score while letting it drag on and on and on, only to have his hopes dashed is what I go for.

Then, rinse and repeat.

One of these days I will find another one dumb enough to travel.

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a good slap can do some good if timed well but should only be attempted:

a) when the lad actually does something wrong - if he's just being lazy I think it would be much more productive to highlight the fact that unless he stops being lazy he's not going to get his money - but I wouldn't abuse him over it.
b) once the lad is thoroughly involved and off script - otherwise the lad will just drop you.
c) don't get carried away and issue slap after slap otherwise they'll get bored with you and move on.

thats my 2 cents.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaps are a great stress relief, and some lads fully warrant them. The only time I disagree with it is for documents of any kind.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Random slapping works well if the timing is right. Slapping your lad is a great stress reliever, but if it is carried too far or done too often, it loses its effect. I think that slapping lads is good, but the slaps should be spaced out.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Obi-Wan Knievel,

Good subject, perhaps worthy of a short Uni class Wink

My lone safari came from a lad who I slapped in my very first email to him, come to think of it I slapped again in the last many months later as well, but the slap was a necessary part for the charactor I created and backed up with another charactor which was completetly drawn in to the scam.

The last few weeks of the bait were full of slaps, but he was starting to twig on me after not making a cent with me after all his time invested Laughing

Other than that an abusive email to a random lad often produces a satisfying result when you have had a hard day, much better on your toe than kicking you cat as well Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant help myself when they are so rude OK! Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As with most baiting techniques, it comes down to personal preference.

If you have been dealing with a lad for a while and you know exactly what it takes to push his buttons, it can be an extremely effective tool. As one who employees a relatively straight baiting technique, I find a slap out of left field can work wonders.

In other cases, it may be that a slap every three emails works just as well. Whatever cheeses your cracker I say...... Smile

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting an orphan scammer. After a few emails they talked about sending the diplomat to Finland and I pointed out that I'd already said I was in Australia. Obviously I was being mixed up with someone else, which I thought was a bit amateur.
Then bugger me, she repeats that she is going to send the diplomat to Finland. Now I have zero patience for idiots and this bait was going nowhere (except Finland) so I slapped, terminally:
Quote:
For f#@'s sake you stupid b^&$ - I've already told you I'm in Australia, not Finland

How the f#@ do you expect to scam people when you can't get the basics right? You think I'm a mugu? You're the mugu! Go back to your oga and ask him to send you back to school with all the other babies. Idiot!
She slapped me right back though Very Happy
Quote:
Listen,i have told you everything about my life in my first letter to you, blah blah
Totally ignored the fact that I had called her a scammer and carried on regardless Rolling Eyes
I know, I shouldn't educate them, but I don't think any amount of education will help this one

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic