SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wedding photos - postcript

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back, a few of you were good enough to give me advice and links to pages telling me how to take wedding photos, having found myself 'volunteered' as photgrapher for one of Hayley's workmate's wedding.

Mission accomplished, no disasters (yet) the odd part was being doorstepped by a reporter, who had been tipped off that a dog in a dress was playing the part of chief bridesmaid! I forwarded the pic below to him, he has sent it to various papers in the Greater Weatherfield area. PM me if you see it printed (I'll send 'em an invoice Smile)

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Frou Frou the dog going on the honeymoon too? Makes a change from the mother in law. Great pic BTW.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if green is the dog's best color but the photo is great!

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree. A slimming black dress would have been nice & it would have gone perfectly w/ that black line she's sporting across her eyes. These unflattering bridesmaid dresses is exactly the reason I refuse to be in weddings.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you blacked out the dog's eyes.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I don't think that's Roy's work, I think it was the dog's idea. Laughing

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When my dog saw the wedding girl, he couldn´t help but wanting to be with her. He´s in love.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But he's nekkid. Cute & adorable, but nekkid.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waddaya mean, the fife? The dog's not nekkid. The dog is wearing a collar. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Oh boy... My idea of a dog goes to larger, less fluffier specimens.
Or maybe just larger.
Like the very friendly black coated St. Bernard I encountered last week.
Or it was a Lab/S. B. hybrid? Nevermind, he was very friendly for a dog I never seen before.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ the fife, my dog is a MAN, he is masculine and doesn´t like people washing him, cutting his hair, blowdrying him, polishing his nails.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mami - He doesn't look like he has much hair to cut. He is nekkid!
Look at all the skin he is showing! I'd never been seen out in public, looking like that! But, then again, cats are more refined than dogs, anyway...Look at my nice shiny coat.
<<<<< Very Happy Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SlapHappy
Laughing I definitely agree. Laughing
Catz are more squeamish about their look. And their smell too. Hardly encountered a smelly cat. Smelled many dawgs Confused .

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH Sooooo, you like to dress up eh...will have to get you some kitty clothes. Wink

@mami

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife - As you can see by my collar, I prefer hip and stylish accoutraments that reflect my elegance and high social status. If you want to purchase me some "kitty clothes" as you call them, contact my tailor please for the proper fitting measurements. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do SH, I wouldn't want you looking anything but your absolute very best!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got back from camping in Welsh Wales, The guy's article, with my photo, has made it to 3 local papers, plus the Weatherfield Evening News, and the Northern edition of the Metro, a free paper with a huge circulation.

My local rag has it on page 3, so I can now truthfully say I am a published page 3 photographer Wink (For non Brits, page 3 of the Sun newspaper contains a daily topless lovely)

No money has appeared in my letterbox, but the bride and groom are tickled pink, as we say oop north. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Just got back from camping in Welsh Wales

welsh wales?????
i didnt think it was anything else

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice - just spotted that in the local paper. Don't normally read it much - I'm getting to that sort of age where the first thing I look at is the obituaries to see if anyone I know has died! Well, that & the court page - noticed that an old school friend of mine picked up a driving ban recently.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging - among other things - by the industrial thickness of the glasses on the table (in the pic in the OP), the apparent "mustard jar" rim on the champagne glasses, and the groom's haircut, I'm guessing this wedding was a really classy affair. Wink
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother's "Wife" made them have ORANGE and camouflage as their wedding colors. I think having this dog in the wedding and the things kd mentioned was a lot more classy than what they did. LOL

Cute pic, BTW

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
spot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this it ?

Mod edit - link removed as requested by Roycropper - SB

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it tradition for the best man and chief bridesmaid to....? Well, you know. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kleindoofy wrote

Quote:
Judging - among other things - by the industrial thickness of the glasses on the table (in the pic in the OP), the apparent "mustard jar" rim on the champagne glasses, and the groom's haircut, I'm guessing this wedding was a really classy affair.

Are you a Wedding co-ordinator perchance ? please see dream jobs thread Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
... Are you a Wedding co-ordinator perchance? ...

No, but I know what a glass looks like that costs more than $2.50. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic