SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Boston Celtics - your NBA champs!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
^^^ I keep saying they need to drug test Kobe. It just ain't natural.

I think it's more a case of "gimme the ball, gimme the ball" that he has.

I'm disappointed ....was really hoping for a win in LA Sad Then again, it's going to be nice for the Celtics to win at home Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beating LA in LA would have driven the steak through the heart perfectly, but winning the championship in Boston will give them the well deserved opportunity for proper on court celebrations!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Kobe is seriously on crack if he thinks LA can win a series against Boston...especially IN Boston. They need to get outta here w/ that weak ballin. If he's not on crack, then he needs to be on whatever psychotropic meds you take when you're off the charts DELUSIONAL.

I'm w/ Chibuike, piss test Kobe pronto & when he's done w/ that, sit him down for a psych eval.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't expect Boston to win last night, but was hoping. Would have meant a lot to Doc for them to win on Father's Day, and winning in LA, what bigger "F You!" could you ask for? Oh well, I don't see LA winning in Boston.

I also don't think this is the two best teams in the league, although I think in the East it was a toss up between Boston and Detroit for best team in the East. I still think the Spurs were the best team in the West and just got royally screwed in the Lakers series. I am not just talking about the no call foul on Barry's three. Do you realize before game 1 of that series the Spurs had to sleep in an airplane on the runway in New Orleans?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Boston & Detroit. Detroit seemed to be playing around earlier in the playoffs, getting some of that Laker syndrome where they think they don't have to do anything special to win. They didn't seem to have their usual focus. Plus they have a ring & with that sort of attitude, some new blood is welcome. Boston & Detroit are the best teams in the East hands down IMO. The Cavs are a good, young team also.

I was rooting for the Hornets in the West. Wow did they ever burst onto the scene huh? In Charlotte they couldn't play for sh*t. They did great this season. I don't care for the Spurs. They usually play technically PERFECT games & for this I give them a lot of respect, but they are the most boring team in the league, if not all of professional sports. I usually find myself fighting sleep when I watch them play. They are wake me from my nap boring.

Anyway, the Lakers were lucky to pull out that win yesterday. Phil Jackson's coaching was ABYSMAL!!

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Jackson is way overrated. I am not impressed with his coaching at all. The only reason this offense is working for the Lakers is because of Derek Fisher, he makes the intelligent decisions. Kobe when he isn't being selfish can make some good decisions also, but I really believe Fisher makes the Lakers work. It is just like Jordan when Jackson coached in Chicago. Jordan's decisions with the ball is what made that team run well, it was not the coach.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackson is way overrated very true. A lot of times he seems content to sit on his bench looking cute for TV. Yesterday he seemed like he was coaching a middle or high school game where everyone on the team will get playing time just because. Which would be fine if it the game was bascially over, but it was an elimination game!!

Fisher is the most dangerous player on the Lakers. He doesn't piss & moan like Kobe, he gets on the court & scores. How many times has he stepped up & hit a ridiculous, game winning shot w/ 0.2 remaining? He is a really smart player. If he would go to the Clippers, I'd happily root for him.

Also, can they put Jack somewhere off camera? I love him, he's a great actor, but a real fan wouldn't constantly try to upstage his team so the camera will give him some attention. Denzle goes to all the games, but he tries his best not to be seen. Jack on the other hand does everything but where a blinking neon sign.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jackson also kept Fisher on the bench way too long, that is what helped the Celtics get back in the game. Even the announcers were questioning why he was doing this.

Don't get me started on ring side celebrities. I honestly don't think Jack is a good actor too, but that is a different story. I will give him credit, he does go to every game unlike most of the famous "fans" that only show up when the team is doing good.

pony Mortar x4
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's there for every game so he can be on TV. Rolling Eyes Where else is he going to get that kind of press coverage?!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lakers are only gay if you make eye contact.. Rolling Eyes

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked clapping

Best game ever!!!!!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Boston beating beating the Lakers

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

PHENOMENAL GAME!!!!. Boston DECIMATED the Lakers. I'm so glad Rondo has a great game, I've liked him since his college days, I'm so happy it finally came together for him. He almost broke the steal record too!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a Celts fan living in Raptors land, the only bad thing about this is that people that don't know me have been accusing me of hopping on the bandwagon. Maybe I should look for that Dana Barros jersey that I have in a box somewhere in the cellar.

Still, I might just float to work today.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Boston! Maybe now the West, which I think team-wise is stronger, will listen and learn the lesson that Championships are all about Defense. Offensive teams are fun to watch but you won't win a title without defense, yes I am looking at you Nelly....

pony Mortar x4
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In all honesty. Im glad they won. Championship #17. WAHOO.
but as for watching the game last night. it was such a runaway I was bored, I would have liked it to have it closer so it would have been more exciting. I like the down to the wire, tooth and nail battle to the last second, games, it gets the blood flowing and puts you on the edge of your seat. WAY TO GO CELTS.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES and, oh YES!!!! Way to go, Celtics! KG you deserve it.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman In order to have a game like that the competition needs to be leveled, which obviously wasn't the case here. I love those heart-pounding, nail-biting games also, but for consistent basketball excitement, I go w/ college basketball. Wink But I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Lakers get utterly embarassed. Twisted Evil I was hoping Boston would break the record & beat them by 43 points, but 39 is fantastic! Near the end, I did have twinges of pity for LA, but quickly remembered they deserve no mercy. They have no one to blame but themselves for their one-sided game play. You'd have thought they learned their lesson after Detroit punished them for the same reason. And for an elimination game, I just didn't see the fire in LA's eyes. They didn't want it, or didn't act like they wanted it. Ah well, Boston wanted & went a got it!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CELTICS!!!!!!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the stupid questions by Michelle Tafoya. I especially loved Pierce's answers to her questions at half, "We are trying to win a championship." You could tell he wanted to say something about how the question was stupid. Smile

pony Mortar x4
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She was remarkably stupid last night wasn't she? Confused Maybe she was rooting for Boston, but was trying to remain professionally detached & it was jacking up her performance? I thought she was positively pest-like when she was harassing KG when he was trying to celebrate. How did they bleep live TV?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nothing is truly live anymore, there is a delay. She did not need to be down there during the celebration period. Just let them celebrate and interview them the next day, or at a press interview after the game in a sit down format. I am just not very fond of court side interviews.

pony Mortar x4
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, give them time to celebrate with each other & settle down b4 asking them dumb questions like, "How do you feel right now?" that they don't feel like answering b/c they want & deserve to celebrate.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beleave me I am glad celts won I hate lakers , and Kobe.
im so glad it shut them up. plus that stupid "go yankees" remark kobe sead to shilling as a responce to his blog.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, wow, wow......

What a game that was! It was one of the most amazing defensive games I have ever watched and what a treat it was.
I was a little nervous in the first quarter, but Posey's amazing early D on girlie man, turned the tide and the game was on! I too was very very impressed with Rondo's play....did he have something like 6 steals and most off girlie man?
The big difference was that the Celtics really played a team game...every player had their role and contributed. So many little things that don't show up on the stat sheets, like PJ Brown's work, Eddie's big shots when it mattered, Posey's amazing defense, and on and on. Everybody was part of that win. The intensity was electrifying ....these guys were so focused on being the champs. KG's intensity really made me laugh at times. Laughing. I did not see the same from the losers.

Hopefully girlie man learns that this is a team sport and that the "gimme the ball" mentality does not win championships.

What happened to Odom in the last few minutes? He seemed to go a bit psycho and I was a bit concerned that he may harm someone Shocked

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree that Michelle, the ace reporter, needed to get off the floor. If I had been a player I would have said "B**CH, get out of my face." My favorite part was after the awards were given and the players sat down on the platform with their coach. They just sat there taking it all in. It was cool.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Rondo had 6 steals, the team had a record breaking 18. I was only nervous that they jumped out to such a big lead, that tends to make teams get lacksidasical. But Boston kept coming!!! They didn't let up!!! They crushed the Laker's souls. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I like this little gem from the AP
Quote:
This was total domination. The Celtics obliterated the Lakers, who were trying to become the first team to overcome a 3-1 deficit in the finals.

No way. No how. No chance.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dad called a little while ago to discuss last night's victory (& to trash talk my husband who is a die hard Laker fan Rolling Eyes ). He goes "They broke out 2 fresh cans of whip ass on the Lakers, if you see it in Wal Mart, let me know cuz it gets the job done!! I haven't seen an ass whippin' like that EVER!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic