SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Lads want(ed) me to go to South Africa; UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has been asked to come to South Africa - or rather, Johannesburg South Africa - to help some Zimbabwean refugees. Given the ani-foreigner riots in parts of South Africa lately, Mal wanted to go to Durban or Cape Town (aimng for a safari). However, I just found out that the Lads are in Nigeria - which would account for their lack of concern about my sending money via Western Union!

Does this mean that Nigerian-based Lads are networking with South African Lads? Given said riots, this would be an interesting state of affairs!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes..that could be the case.

What ever you plan to do .. I'd aim for a SA safari. The beauty of Jo'berg is that it is not at all unreasonable for your crooked friend to hop on a bus and go to Gaborone/Botswana or to Mbabane/Swaziland which does qualify for crossing borders into another country.

I was SA in RL a few months ago and it worked great having a local phone number. My Laddie at the time needed me to travel to West Africa (not the other way around like in your case.. ) although I was hoping for some local Mugu in one of the big cities in SA to 'play ball'.

Sadly - I couldn't find a Lad in SA that I could play with. Sad

But .. as for you.. anythings possible and I encourage it.

PM me if you need any thoughts about SA specific as I was just there..

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of developments...

As we negotiated over where Mal should go, wouldn't you know it? Health crisis!

Quote:
Please my good brother you can understand that our situation is very bad. We manage to eat twice a day our financial situation is unbearable.... Brother, I don't know how soon you will be coming to Johannesburg South Africa. I am begging you with the Name of God I am very sick, I need to see a doctor but I don't have money. I will like you to send to us a little amount for our feeding our God must surely reward you back

I didn't reply immediately, so:

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from you regarding my pledging to you on my health which is the most important thing to me. Please Brother I want you to assist me financially to enable me visit the doctor. Our good God must surely reward you in Jesus Name Amen.

Eventually I reply to the first message:

Quote:
This is bad. I had no idea that things had gotten like this... How can I get the money to you, and how much do you need? I just had to pay cancellation fees on my first reservation, and there's over $20,000 I need to conclude business there - my means are limited. Get back to me ASAP.

And then to the second:

Quote:
You have to send me details! Please don't just send me pleas - they won't help me get the money to you. Just calm down and tell me what I need to know - can you do that?

Misunderstanding ensues - the Lad replies to my first email:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail well understood.I would like you to send to me via MoneyGram money transfer with my details below the US$2,500 to enable me take care of my treatment and feeding...
Brother,Pls immediately you send the money email me the referrence number for confirmation

Not Western Union? Maybe the Lad knows that WU can't be sent to South Africa!

Then he gets worried:

Quote:
I got your mail, but I cannot understand what you mean by they cannot allow you send the money to me.

I'm still two emails behind:

Quote:
If they're keeping you confined, aren't they feeding you both? I'd have thought the authorities would give you three squares at least.
What's the treatment for? I hope it's not too serious or else it might block you getting to Australia...
I'll hit Western Union tomorrow morning - I'll let you know when it's done.

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? No-one is telling me not to send money! I have no idea where you could have got that.
Like I said - I'm going to the Western Union office in the morning. Just don't sweat it - and calm down, take a valium or something.

Well, the Lad said nothing about WU. Maybe he has no idea.

Disaster!

Quote:
I couldn't send the gorram money - Western Union doesn't have any agents in South Africa! I double-checked that, and the agent told me straight out he can't send it there. What can I do?

Recovery:

Quote:
Thanks for your concern towards our family. I pledge you send the money via money gram. They will have Money Gram office there.

Note the slip - "They will have Money Gram office there". He's forgotten he's supposed to be in South Africa!

Disaster again!

Quote:
I've checked - Moneygram doesn't have an agent in Alice Springs! I don't know how I can get this done.

Ain't it tragic?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

South Africa? Well, have a nice trip.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to mention that the Lawyer Lad and the Begging Lad aren't coordinating that well...

Early on Mal was told that:

Quote:
I would like you to understand that I will like us to facilitate this transaction to avoid more dumurrage on the consignment that is containing the money US$15 Million with the security company here in Johannesburg South Africa where it was kept for safety

He always writes, "Johannesburg South Africa" so I won't confuse with with Johannesburg, Texas...

But just today, from the lawyer:

Quote:
The Security company where this fund is deposited is in Pretoria South Africa and it will be advisable for us to meet in Pretoria.
Pretoria is the capital of South Africa and have a very nice enviroment

So Mal shot back:

Quote:
Up to now you were saying I absolutely had to go to Johannesburg! Now all of a sudden it's Pretoria!
To recap - you said originally that you had to have the High Court stuff done in Johannesburg. Now you tell me the Security Company is in Pretoria. R0semary Ud0 said the firm was located in Johannesburg; so that means you must have moved it. Why did you do that and not tell either of us? I'd like an answer to that real soon!

Sand Timer x 7
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for his bank account so that you can wire the money. Twisted Evil

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And further proof they're not paying attention - this just in:

Quote:
Kindly find below address of the Western Union Money Transfer in Australia together with their phone number contact them immediately and keep us posted. Our financial situation is unbearable.
Western Union Agent locations/Addresses Phone Numbers ; (61)
AUSTRALIA POST
31-33 HARTLEY STREET
ALICE SPRINGS , NORTHERN TERRITORY , 0870
I wait to hear from you Asap.

They know I can't use the phone (war injury - gorram IEDs) and I told them... well, I told them again:

Quote:
I know that things are bad for you - but it's no good telling me where the Western Union agent in Alice Springs is. I've already been there! Who do you think told me that there are no Western Union agents in South Africa?

Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a while, YW, BW and I were only baiting SA lads because they have more resources. They are smarter, but richer, therefore more loot for travel.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a while, YW, BW and I were only baiting SA lads because they have more resources. They are smarter, but richer, therefore more loot for travel.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one may have run into problems...

The Lads are pushing hard for me to send $2500 by Moneygram or Western Union. The former has no offices in Alice Springs (where Malcolm is supposed to be) and the latter doesn't deliver to South Africa.

Yet the most recent message reads:

Quote:
You have made me believed that you don't want to send any money to us. I personally went to the Western Union Money Transfer office here in Johannesburg to ask if they got an office in Alice Spring Australia. They confirm to me that they got office there so I don't know what to tell you again.

This has me puzzled as the original scam has me arriving on South Africa with $20,000 - and here they are settling for just $2500. A trial balloon?

Under the circumstances I decided to go for the jugular.

Quote:
I don't know what's going on here, but something is very wrong.
I'm telling you there is no Western Union agency anywhere in South Africa, yet you claim to have gone to the Western Union office in Johannesburg.
Why are you lying to me?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the Lad backed down:

Quote:
I am very sorry about that someone take me to a place to ask them. Mr.Daniel took me the doctor yesterday and even gave me some money I will like you to thank him for me. I promised him that we will compensate him accordingly.
Accept my pledge I will never debut you again.
We are a bite fine now. I have taken care of some of our needs with the US$3000 Mr.Daniel gave us. He promised to get us a new place to stay before you come. He is a nice man help us to thank him.
Brother, when are you planning to be here.

Trip still on - but under the circumstances I doubt that I'll be able to claim a safari.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid, STUPID Lads!

This just in:

Quote:
Dear Sweetie

[Sweetie?],

I want to notify you that every former arrangement about this transaction has been changed due to the fact that some South Africa government official here in south Africa are pointing fingers across this huge money that the security company are about to release, to this effect all necessary plans has been made for this money to be delivered to the United States immigration services as boxes.

So kindly reconfirm your stand and give me your address where you want this boxes to be delivered to you in states by the immigration service and get back to me as soon as possible.

Rosemary

Why the hell do they think I'm in the US? I've told them I'm in Australia; they even bothered to check the WU agent in Alice Springs!

Lad stupidity... beating

Sand Timer x 7
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they need to be slapped hard this time.

You can't change the trip arrangements, the Money is not refundable.
So they better make some plans to meet you.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic