SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid and persistent

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go TtT...

What to expect from your banker Mr. B3n Ph1ll1ps when things don't go as planned...

Quote:
You make me angry like goat infected with rabies and thats why I WILL NOT transfer the fund untill you do what i have instructed you to do.

I am in charge of this transaction and untill you send the tax fee to the account i issued you i will not let your fund go into your account.

So do as my instructions state on what to do now, or the tax fee you paid into the HMRC ACCOUNT (Her Majesty the Queen chopped poor B3n again, 3rd time) will be returned back to you.So you will have your self to blame on this matter.

Reveres the tax fee to the account where the it is supposed to be and get you fund wired to your account within 24 hours.

B3n Ph1ll1ps

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NatWest? Yup, I've been playing with these doofuses since March. Simple excuses seem to work very well.
Last week they sent me this atrocity:

@TtT: You have some nice lines there, I will put those in use.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is one crappy ID. demand a better scan as this one is clearly duff and you can't read the hallmark.

Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another time wasting aspect if you want - point out that when you went to school 4% of $4m was $160,000 so why has it changed now ?

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was exactly the same crappy ID that I got, maybe made at my request? Anyway, it is a truly awful piece of work, to be framed, and placed in a prominent place above one's desk.

Anyway, these paper lads have been busy, at my specific request - these hardly count as trophies, but they are certainly variations on the starter kit documents and have wasted some of their time.

Quote:
I just want to start with the and the [I'm not going to tell you what the new bank name is until I get a piece of paper with the new name printed on it].As i told you the changes will be going from stage to stage and from branch to branch and in the case of branch the are starting their own process and before the end of next month all changes will be made as i confirm from the bank officials.

But I have to find out which that branch is, as it seems to change from day to day, and also find out why the head office is still using the old name.

About the signature of the Rotherham Registrar who used a Green clour pen to sign, well is not against the law and it means nothing that bthe way he signs his paper and so that know one can not forgered it .Huh?

I have gone back to the bank to secure the other witness signature who is Mr Roland Wilcox, so i have re attached it for your perusal.
I've perused it, and can't see anything wrong with the wetness signature now.

I  went to the ScotYard Interpol for the letter this morning and i made a mistake by going to the Metropoltan  Police first for the letter ,but i still gave them the letter which the changed for me and ordered me to send it to you for your perusal which i have attached for you.
Joy oh joy! We have a new law enforcement agency.

I'm not at the rabid goat stage yet, but hope to be able to drive them to this level of frustration soon.

My stalling reply to the crap above:
Quote:
Dear Barrister

Thank you for the contents of your message, which are well understood.

Firstly, can you please confirm which branch Mr. is attached to. I have seen three different addresses on documents he has sent me, one of which is the head office, which I know for sure uses the new name and logo.

As far as the is concerned, it is certainly not illegal to use green ink. However, you should be aware that in certain Islamic jurisdictions, since green is the holy color of Islam, this would be regarded as near-blasphemous and would invalidate the whole document.

Thank you for the new police certificate. I did wonder why the underground railroad police were involved.

Now we can proceed further down the path you have laid out.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic