SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU causes nasty rash (Nasty pic inside)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told my lad that I went to the local WU and I don't want to go back because it caused a nasty rash on my legs:

Now I am having trouble walking. Laughing

-DTGR[/img]
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yum. Do you think it could be an allergy to the ink they use in the paper? Or perhaps the paper themselves. Such a shame that Moneygram also uses the same paper..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always say you didn't make it to WU/MG in time because you had to shave your legs...for medical reasons. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just awful. This is a terrible case of allergic dermatitis caused as Reaper says the paper of the transfers. It may be the ink but the doctor says that it may be from the carbonless paper they use to make copies of the transfer. Looks like the lad will have to supply a bank account number to make the transfer. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
DTGR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is going to take a while to diagnose. We'll have to run extensive tests only to find out this is merely caused by psychological trauma of having to go to WU. Of course this could take lots of counseling to overcome such things.

-DTGR
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic