SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

jesus christ scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
the-anti-christ
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone done a scam as jesus christ, damn that would be funny
btw what everyone does here is amazing
I'll try and get someone thinking im jesus
or am i being to optomistic could try joe bloggs
too pesemistic?
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus Christ would most likely not work. There are a lot of christian missionaries in Africa and Jesus Christ is probably the most reciognizable figure in the history of mankind. However, these guys don't know anything about pop culture icons in the USA and Europe, which is why you see a lot of them used in baits.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morf is right, lads are generally very religious, and many are Christian. I doubt that any lads are in the dark about Jesus Christ.

Why not start as Joe Bloggs, get a bit of experience, and then push the boundaries a bit, with a known pop culture icon from your own country?

Welcome to eater. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads pray to his dad every Sunday for more mugus, so probably not a good idea.

Think of your favourite tv/film and weave a modality around it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@the-anti-christ - welcome to Eater. Very Happy

I think a different baiting name would be more appropriate.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course religion can, as well as a spoiler for a prospective pseudomessiah, be a powerful lever to guide, mislead, frustrate and terrify our lads. See anything to do with TW4T and their monum3nts of faith... 80 ton pyramids of sandbags. Also, local customs and pre-christian beliefes can be deep-rooted and very persuasive, if you can make enough of an inroad into them to understand them and use them to your advantage. Your main persuader, however, is their own greed. With a gradual escalation of demands and the promise of a massive fortune at the end of the rainbow, they are sometimes led into the most dreadful situations by our teammates.

So: Welcome, Antichrist or whatever you change your name to - play up, play up, and play the game.

Edit to say: intregued by the question of pyramids, I calculated the volume of a m0num3n7 of f4ith and got it to 9 cubic meters assuming a 3 metre square base and a height of 3 metres. Taking the density of sand to be around 2 tons per cubic metre this only gives us an 18 ton pyramid.

Did I misread the estimated weight of a pyramid, or is the base supposed to be larger? a 6m base would give 72 tons which would still be under 80 tons.

Should our lads be working harder for their God, I mean for their money?

Last edited by Nailgunner on Mon May 26, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You realize these people wouldn't be around if they actually followed such doctrines.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something that never ceases to amaze me is that scammers all seem to be religious....I dont claim to be so but believe I do live my life ( mostly Smile ) in accordance with certain principles. I wonder often how they equate their obvious deep religous beliefs with stealing, lying and a total lack of any morals whatsoever

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Rackham
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't want to turn this into a religious debate, or make general sweeping statements but you have to consider that many "Christians" believe what tradition, rather than strict studying of the scripture dictates. Being "Christian" simply because thats what everyone else is and does is a norm in many societies.

Besides, Scammers are only Christian on Sundays, thats why they never answer their emails Wink But inundate us the rest of the week.

walleye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One can certainly still be religious and evil. These lads certainly seem to be wearing t-shirts that read, "What would Judas do?"

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maggiemay wrote:
Something that never ceases to amaze me is that scammers all seem to be religious....

Yup, they most definately are, and not just on Sundays.

maggiemay wrote:
I wonder often how they equate their obvious deep religous beliefs with stealing, lying and a total lack of any morals whatsoever

They don't see what they do as lying or stealing. They twist things to see it as "business".

Hopefully I'm not invoking the wraths of the Mods here by discussing religion...
I'm jusy trying to make the point that what the lads do, they manage to legitimise in their own minds, in line with their religion, so all bases are covered so to speak. They're not the only group to do that, let's face it.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good points

Yes it is a business and a very lucrative one I am sure

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible to convince yourself of anything given enough time. After all, you've got a captive and rather willing audience.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you nip over to the nairaland forums you can see how the lads manage to justify scamming and sit it comfortably with religion.

In their minds, they are not doing anything wrong. They are merely balancing out centuries of injustice. Their victims are not seen as innocent people but as greedy magas who deserve what they get. It's just payback for colonialism and therefore not morally wrong. Their law may say it's wrong, but when the law is handed down to them by people who are making good money out of major illegal activity and corruption, what does the law matter?

Of course, this is a very shallow viewpoint and I suspect every lad must have questioned the morality of his chosen career at some time, but with a cultural mindset that accepts corruption as the norm, theft from people over the internet is not going to stop the lad from believing that he's going to heaven just because he's doing a bit of scamming. As long as he goes to church, invokes God's name a few times and states that he lives as a Christian, everything he does is justified.

But to answer the OP. If you try to bait as Jesus, you're onto a loser. You may get lucky and hit a Northern lad and they tend to be Muslim, but even they will be aware of who Jesus Christ is. Don't forget - he's also a figure in Islam as well.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Announce your second coming in powerful words to the unsuspecting mugu. Laughing
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent reply SOOI. I wanted to say exactly that.... I'm just not that eloquent. Embarassed

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi T-A-C.

Lads won't fall for it.

Why not start your own religion? You never know, it might catch on. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
Why not start your own religion? You never know, it might catch on. Wink

Yen Buddhism from Discworld!
Wikipedia wrote:
Yen Buddhists believe that money poisons the soul, so they collect as much as possible, to protect others from it.

The perfect choice for an aspiring mugu.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Reminds me of a busking band I was in many years back. Our catch phrase was "loose change causes cancer!" - it caused a lot of people to empty their pockets (but somehow I'm not convinced that they believed in our medical diagnosis - we were actually quite a good band).

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic