SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Names

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When lads operate outside of West Africa, do they assume a local name? Or do they normally stick with names that have worked for them before? I just received a proposal from Saeed in Dubai and was wondering if Saeed might actually be from West Africa.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads use any name they have ever heard, and make up some too. You really can't judge anything by the name.

Your friend Saeed could be anywhere.

You can tell where the lad is (depending on which email provider he's using) by checking the IP of the mail he sent you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI, Saeed sounds like another spelling of Sayid/Said/Sa'id/Sayyid... well, you get the picture. A very common name in the Arab world.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to read all the stickies.

I use this tool for examining email headers to find out where the lad is (probably) located http://headertool.apelord.com/

As always, bait safely.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
RuckBogers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to determine who I am dealing with here. I always check the IP addresses of lads. I was surprised when his IP resolved to United Arab Emirates. I have not dealt with any outside of Africa. The bait is still very early and I like to make this very slow for the lads so it may be awhile before I have him off script and can determine if his spelling is more inline with someone from the Middle East or Africa.

After going back and looking at some of the emails, I do not believe he is from the United Arab Emirates. He claims he is the branch manager of the bank, but the bank keeps changing names. One email claims Bank of Abu Dhabi and the next Bank of Dubai. I think he is confused with the Geography of the United Arab Emirates. A local would know the name of the bank. I won’t mention this error to him. I hope we won’t notice when my details start changing with every email.

I was thinking that maybe lads with West African names might use an Arab name if they are portraying a position within a bank so that it might be more believable to potential victims. I was just curious of the lad psyche. I think the more I understand them, the easier it is to frustrate them.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads can be found all over the place - including the UAE. I've had a small number from there.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Stbear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jumbo Okechukwu aka Dr. Dan Johnson

He's threatened to kill me and my family if I don't give him $300. I've got him down to $200 and letting him have my (non-existent) 32-year-old bum son.

I'm tryong to pay him in Canadian currency, Tim Horton coffee and donuts.

I'm blogging about it at (mod edit, blog url removed to protect your privacy - SP)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stbear-if you are using any of your real life info WALK AWAY

Read some of the stickies about baiting safe and consider asking for a mentor.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Stbear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I extract scammers' IP numbers from Yahoo and other free e-mail accounts?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Stbear, do the numbers 0166 mean anything to you?

If so, then you need to do as Donato said above and drop the scammer, because it took me about 2 minutes to find your home address and phone number in Canada, which the scammer could also do just as easily.

Are you aware that Canada is one of the main centres for Nigerian and other West African scammers to be based in? Meaning, it wouldn't be difficult for someone in Africa to pass your details to an accomplice in Canada, if you get my meaning. I have edited your post above to remove your blog url to protect your privacy.

Imagine if the lad Googled his scamming character name and found your post here, as several scammers have done before which ruined baits in progress, and it shows your location in Canada under your avatar, and he also has your real name that you are baiting him from, it's easy to find you then Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue May 27, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How do I extract scammers' IP numbers from Yahoo and other free e-mail accounts?

On Yahoo, you go into "Options", and then "General Preferences". You'll have a choice between "Show brief headers on incoming messages" and "Show all headers on incoming messages". Pick the latter.

Then, where you'd normally just see the sender and subject line, you'll get something like this:

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 68.180.197.179; Mon, 26 May 2008 13:58:38 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [209.191.125.210]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta401.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.id; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.191.125.210 (HELO n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.125.210) by mta401.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 26 May 2008 13:58:35 -0700
Received: from [68.142.194.243] by n11.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 13:46:39 -0000
Received: from [209.191.119.164] by t1.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 20:54:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp103.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2008 20:54:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 17020 invoked by uid 60001); 26 May 2008 20:54:25 -0000
Received: from [41.219.221.87] by web76014.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 May 2008 03:54:25 ICT
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 03:54:25 +0700 (ICT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.id. Learn more
Subject: Mrs Dada
To: "yourname" <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-256216592-1211835265=:5094"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 14841

There will be one or more numbers with dots in them like 209.191.125.210 and 127.0.0.1. The last one down is usually your real IP- in this case, "41.219.221.87".

Then you plug in your lucky number into an IP-finding site like http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/ or http://www.geobytes.com/ipLocator.htm. You'll get a rough estimate of where your lad is (in this case, Nigeria, and close enough to Lagos to be connected to their network). These sites often have limits to how many IP you can look up per day, so it helps to find have two or three on hand.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stbear. In Yahoo, open the mail. Click on the tab at the bottom right that says "View Full Headers".

Other email addresses will either have a similar little tab or it may be in a drop down menu.

With Hotmail, you don't have to open the mail. Just right click on it in the inbox and hit "Show original".

And like Scam Patroller says: if you're not baiting safe and you're baiting a lad, drop him immediately. If you can be found that easily, you really, really need to go back to the beginning and start again. Don't just assume that because you live in a civilised country that you are safe. If your lad finds out you're in Canada and has any contacts you could be in big trouble. Canadian lads are no better than their counterparts. In fact in some cases they are worse - they are close to you and they have the money and the resources to pay you a visit.

Far better to drop the lad, get yourself safe and pick him up again when there's no risk.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Multiple name disorder, fake ID affectation and miniature personal picture myopia are all common disorders among scammers. Very Happy

My best scammer names recently have been Precious Fender and George Formby (he was box office in the UK with a ukelele in the 1930's).

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ruck, I have a couple of UAE lads. They say they are bankers, barristers or whatever hagglers but they don't know any Arabic. I don't know exactly where they are originally from but West Africa is my educated guess. One of the lads uses email accounts that hide his IP and I suppose it's because of the general attitude to scammers and other criminals in the Emirates. It seems perfectly possible to scam from there but in case a scammer gets judged his punishment will be strict Twisted Evil

I'm not very experienced yet but you can pm me if you like. We may have the same lad Very Happy

Niagara

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic