SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello All!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now cowgirl3!

I have also just recently developed a couple of new extra personas (thanks to my mentor and all the handy advice stored here).

I first came to this site because it was recommended by a Secret Service agent! He told me about it after I called reporting the lad that almost scammed me. Here's more info on what happened: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145657

Thanks to all of you for providing such a fabulous public service!

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you decide to stay and play with us Smile
It's not a public service, just a useful hobby and a nice time waster for lads and members a like. Wink
But it's one of the most active forums I ever joined, all questions answered within minutes and good advice how to proceed in the game and a nice variety of possible scams/games/opinions to suit every taste and need.
Once again"WELCOME" and have fun, but play it SAFE.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cowgirl3,

I too am glad you decided to stay.
As a newbie, I'm finding that this is addicting. Although not dangerous to your health as long as you bait safe. Smile

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you made the right decision Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Cowgirl! Your experience, although unsettling, might come in handy if and when you pursue baiting. Try to stay positive despite your rough start. The thing about baiting is that we are attempting to waste the time a resources of criminals. When are successfully prevent a scammer from victimizing someone else, we'll never know it. We just have to faith.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic