SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zebras for sale! Get your Zebras!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have a new job as an exotic reptile seller and distributer. Working on a quick site that I can show my new friend Kelly.

Currently we are stocking faux-spiked cockatrices, coastal and flat backed basilisks, and the nearly extinct blue spotted haggis. I'll post a link when I have it done

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have placed my Zebra order yesterday, but so far no response.

I want my Zebra, and I want it NOW!!! Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting on the cephies she told me had the other day. Me thinks she's a wee bit busy! Laughing

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
PirateKing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Kelly,

I am on the road and can not currently be reached by phone (I'm having problems with my cell phone).

Can you provide a quote to me?

I require the following:

4 Zebras (2 adult males, 2 adult females)
Can you specify the species of the Zebras you have? Are they Equus Grevyi, Equus Quagga or Equus Stripus? I prefer the Equus Stripus as they are very rare.

3 Camels
The Camels need to be the species Camelus Hallux and all female.

5 Ostriches

If this order works out then we will look at a larger order next time. How many can you handle?

We are prepared to place a deposit once the required paperwork is completed.

Regards,

Noah Sark
President
Canada Zoo Corporation

On 5/29/08, kelly briete <[email protected]> wrote:
thanks for getting back to us.We can also provide u with camels and ostriches okay.and we are ready to proceed with the shipping asap.Get back to us with ur phone number

Camelus Hallux = Camel Toe Wink
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly seems really concerned that the animals go to good homes, has anybody tried baiting as a restaurant wanting meat from rare animals for it's special menu Shocked??
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^TT - Someone asked that a couple years ago, with puppies, and the scammer was happy to oblige. Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Kelly must be absolutely flat chat looking for all these exotic beasties as (s)he hasn't got back to me yet about my drop bears Sad Definitely time for a good poking with the trusty cattle prod Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm asking if they have any womanimals.

its part man part woman and part animal.

I know they exist, i've woken up with a few.......

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@turkey trotter - i'll let you know

Quote:
Hi, I saw your add, I have a high demand for Zebra meat, I will pay top money for good quality meat, are they grain fed or grass fed. How many can you get me, and how fresh are they?

Issac hunt

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my third and final bait to our friend is along the lines of 'doth thou offereth the mighty Zebra semen for sale?' i'll need a photo of 'harvesting' of course.....

(nb do zebra's have stripey cocks?)

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Nice to see you post out of the PWT, packy. Very Happy

He keeps demanding I phone him to be sure I really want the dinosaurs. I really can't be bothered. I'll see if a phone call is needed if I want to buy some slightly more "normal" pets.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@heywood

Well if the lazy mugu ever gets back to me with his CITES forms filled in with the appropriate picture in respect of question 2.17 I will be able to answer your question regarding a zebras' manhood (zebrahood?)

I think he's realized he's being bated to hell and back, he's not returning my calls.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, all I got was 'yes' and nothing more. Evil or Very Mad Looks like I may need to prod again! Must have them before the renovations are completed and the grand reopening occurs! Haven't I made that clear enough? Rolling Eyes

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

originally I only got "yes" too , I then chased and got a more comprehensive reply but despite chasing me latest questions remain unanswered - ha ha probably completely overwhelmed.
my catkin breeding plan is now on hold pending confirmation of shipping arrangments Crying or Very sad

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
PirateKing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit disapointed as well. I have a zoo to run. I'm prepared to send a cheque but of course all the appropriate documentation needs to be provided first (vet forms, import forms, etc). Sigh Rolling Eyes
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, my humpty back camel order is still awaiting the return of paperwork too. My last mail to him/her I said I had the 3,000 cash in my pocket just waiting for the forms Confused .

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Miler seems to get around.If you Google her addy,she is selling dogs on 3 different continents,real estate in Florida,and a Harley-Davidson in GB.Must be busy with all of her business ventures

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I dont get a reply tomorrow I shall contact Customer Relations and instigate a complaint - what kind of a set up is this!

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
PirateKing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
Ms Miler seems to get around.If you Google her addy,she is selling dogs on 3 different continents,real estate in Florida,and a Harley-Davidson in GB.Must be busy with all of her business ventures

Oooo a puppy. They're soooo cute!! I just have to get one. Very Happy

Quote:
Item: Gorgeous Tea cup yorkie puppies for
Category: Dogs
Price: 180
Description: Cute and lovely yorkie puppies for adoption to any caring home,the babies are very sociable with kids and other household pets.They also have an outstanding eye performance and a wonderful personalities.The babies are also potty-trained with good behavioral aspects.All shots are current and all health papers updated.so just contact me by email via ([email protected]) is that ok by you.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, she/he is getting a little mouthy with me now. Methinks a slap is in order...

Quote:
We already told you that if you dont give us a call then forget about this animals okay.We are not ready to fill this form and send to some one we dont no

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I finally got a reply, seems shes all ready to ship my catkins but wants me to stump up £700 up front before she will trot off to send them. Now what shall I do ??
I think I should at least have a photo of them to see they are in good condition Smile

pony pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got no replies at all.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'm in the same boat as you.

Hopefully 'she' has a backlog of spurious orders from baiters. My short haired chanting Dhali Llama must be at the back of the queue.

This guy is as lazy as our good friend Pastor Ballas. What is it about these exotic animal sellers? Give me a good hitman any day.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, FINALLY got some correspondence! I would say we're just a teeny tiny bit buried in special requests!

Me:
Quote:
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:50 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Kelly,

I need to know the details for this transaction to proceed or I shall have to find another supplier. The Grand Opening is coming up and I will need to know. Please get back to me soon!

Kelly/Smith??
Quote:
thanks for getting back to us.We are ready to proceed with the paper work on Monday and on Tuesday we shall do the delivery okay.So you have to get back to us with your full contact address and phone number because it will be use in the permit.
As for the money you are going to send half of the money so that we can arrange their papers and permit.So once we have the money we are going to proceed.

Regards
Director
Mr.Williams Smith
Tel.+23794428364

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic