SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** Spring Has Sprung. A 419Eater Trophy Challenge ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spring Has Sprung
A 419Eater Trophy Challenge.

As you may have already read in <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128642" target="_blank">this</a> thread, 419Eater will be sponsoring a series of baiting contests. Some will be quick trophy challenges; others will require an entire published bait. Since there are many types of baiters, there will be many types of contests. This one is a trophy challenge.

For those of you North of the equator, it's finally Spring. To celebrate the changing of the season, this contest will incorporate one of the signs of Spring, flowers.

Get you lad to photograph himself covered in as many flowers as possible. This contest will end at the end of April, so do not waste any time. The baiter who gets their lad to cover themselves in the MOST flowers will be crowned the winner.

All submissions to this challenge must be posted in THIS thread. Feel free to start your own thread about your bait, but be sure to post the pictures here, otherwise they will not be considered. As always, our secret panel of judges will decide the winner. The winner will be announced on May 8th.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
er0r93
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im too much of an amateur to enter this, but the end results should be hilarious.

Scammer: are you not a man
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in Twisted Evil

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imageokkkkaaaayyy.

One absentminded but rich Florist manager character 'comin up. Image

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm in!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds funny. I'm on it.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SARAH,
I GOT YOUR MAIL.BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME ABOUT THE DEAD LINE ,AT FIRST , NOT WHEN I MUST HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE ITEMS,READY FOR THE PICTURE,NOT KNOWING THAT THE DAY WAS THE LAST DAY.

ANYWAY,NO PROBLEM,MAYBE SOMEOTHER TIME , IF I CAN HELP YOU FOR ANYTHING,I MM THERE FOR THAT.
THANKS

I got this in from my leprechaun lad today, but looks like he's up for some flower modelling!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 2 possiblities for this.. a little enticement and a little more funny too.

If my lad follows instructions correctly.. lets say It will be great Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO SARAH,
I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU SAID 1000 FLOWERS ARE NEEDED ON THE PICTURES.DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS PICTURES ON A DIFFERANCE FLOWERS?.DO I HAVE TO PLACE THE FLOWER LEAVES ON THE BODY?,OR POSING WITH PLANTED FLOWERS ALL OVER THE BODY.PLEASE SPECIFY.
THANKS.
ALI

Does anyone understand what this guy is asking?!

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ @Mr Me nice work Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I will have a submission soon from a lad. or so he says if he keeps his promise! lol

_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear ,

Thanks for the information, I will return the endorsed contract to you on Monday. We will work towards the submission of the pictures by the requested date. If we need addition information we will contact you by phone or email.

Looking good so far. Cool I made the deadline the 16th of April because I'm rather impatient. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took your deadline too for my 2 lads... I get impatient when it comes to some baits.. but the lad has $$ in his eyes that he will get reward hansomly

_____

granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just a n00b, so I'll likely not be nearly ready for a stunt like this...but I can't wait to see the results!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about being a new baiter. Another new baiter was the winner of March's competition. Go for it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never know.. beginners luck!

heck all my lads are twigging now and asking for money..

I need to wake them up - so my big trophy will be delayed...

_____

big red
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

being a newbie, im reading, learning and trying to get upto speed , nearly wet myself at mushtoos pics Laughing , just hoping i dont end up in nappies with this ruse
BD McD
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe wrote:
Does anyone understand what this guy is asking?!

NICE! Laughing

He's asking several questions.
1) Do you want him to take 1000 pics of different flowers
or
2)Does he have to put them all over his body for the pic
or
3)Does he take the pics while standing next to them.

This is gonna be a good one!!! HAHAA

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think the first bit means if he needs 1000 flowers, not a thousand pics
Spear N. Magichelmet
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it as:

1. Do all 1000 flowers need to be different types? (as in, 1 rose, 1 daffodil, 1 peony, etc.) or can they all be the same type of flower?

2. Do I have to cover myself with flower petals, or pose with the whole flowers in pots all over my body?

At first I thought he was misspelling "painted." But now I think that he's asking if you want the flowers in pots.

Brill!

I'd come up with the funniest version. You could ask him to spell something with the flowers, or see if he tries to get 1000 different types of flower!
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my lad has submitted his pictures to become a model - click on the thumbnail to see the full size pic.

But to be honest it doesn't look like 1000 flowers, I think he'll have to redo it.

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ImageImageImage

I can't even get any of mine to discuss flowers.

Sweet job MrMe! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Fantastic! You've set the bar high sir.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
granthill
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job! That'll be tough to beat.

Perhaps the technicality will be that there's a lot of plant material on him that isn't flowers. If someone can get a "burial" like that with just flowers...

Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic